Where did the AA product go?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where did your x-factor type product go? Is it coming back, I don't see it around and im pretty sure i didnt dream you guys released it. Going natty for a while after my show, and planned to use it along with my i-force stack and maybe some peptides.

Mike

Reactions: mw1
NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We did not get the dosage we wanted per capsules the first run and it's in the works right now to fix this issue as we definitely want to bring X-Gels back.

No ETA sorry.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no worries, appreciate the response!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'll love the stuff Mike. I can't remember if you've tried before or not. I take mine with ALCAR and Agmatine and the synergy is awesome.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
You'll love the stuff Mike. I can't remember if you've tried before or not. I take mine with ALCAR and Agmatine and the synergy is awesome.
I'll be running it with PLCAR soon, also looking at a couple other things to stack it with.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be running it with PLCAR soon, also looking at a couple other things to stack it with.
I might give that a shot too if I can find any laying around. I think I still have a bottle.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used x factor at 18 and it was the first supplement that i ever felt. I plan to use it with intimidate reversitol v2 testabolan v2 with tons of compete for carnitine and a few peptides. Going natty for some time after i compete. Peptides seem to bind and work best pwo in inflamed muscles.. wouldnt this keep you in that constant state. AA has been talked about on aas boards with peptides.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can find the OG around pretty cheap. Been thinking about getting some myself.
og x-factor or sns? og x-factor i find very expensive.

Mike

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've seen it come up for sale cheaper than normal a few places. It's definitely pricy but it's better than a lot of stuff out there

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Keeping my fingers crossed for the rerelease of xgels..sj

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I have a couple bottles of another, prob to lat me a month. Do you think the xgels will be out by then..sj
There's no way to put a concrete time line on products (unless its already finished and awaiting shipment). There's a million things that could cause delays at any step in the process. If I'd have to take an educated guess, I'd say probably not.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
There's no way to put a concrete time line on products (unless its already finished and awaiting shipment). There's a million things that could cause delays at any step in the process. If I'd have to take an educated guess, I'd say probably not.
Thanks for the honest answer bro. I will just hold off and run the SNS mcc and Agmatine for now..sj

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the honest answer bro. I will just hold off and run the SNS mcc and Agmatine for now..sj
No problem. I like being straight up with things like this however creating timelines means we are relying on other people to be on time, and if that doesn't happen then we look bad. Setting ETA's can be tough.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
No problem. I like being straight up with things like this however creating timelines means we are relying on other people to be on time, and if that doesn't happen then we look bad. Setting ETA's can be tough.

Yeah def understand that. Thanks for the response..would be willing to run an xgels log for you guys when the product comes back. I am not asking for anything for free, I don't mind paying for my supps. A log will just help keep me disciplined, lol.

Sj

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check emails!!!!!!!!!!!

- Valdez

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Checked. Nothing :(
I want an inside special!!!

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established

boogyman

Awards
You didn't get an announcement and a lab test?

Get on it Flexy!
I got the email with the lab test. Clicked it and it linked to the SNS web page, with no info or even mention of xgels.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I got the email with the lab test. Clicked it and it linked to the SNS web page, with no info or even mention of xgels.
It will be updated soon. We have IT people for that.

It is currently shipping to retailers though.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't care about the busty girl holding the bottle, I just want more info lol.
Steven got me straightened out though thanks buddy

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It will be updated soon. We have IT people for that.

It is currently shipping to retailers though.
As in right now???

- Valdez

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Supplements 22
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 14
musclefool Anabolics 43