still confused

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
What was the final dosing protocol for bulbine. I tried it, but I didn't see (feel) any results. I'm thinking I didn't take it long enough. Maybe my dosing was off I took two caps a day I weigh around 265-270 lbs .Thanks..

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
At your BW, you may benefit from 3 caps/day. Unfortunately, not everything works for everyone, and while most users experience heightened mood and libido at the very least, it is possible that you are simply a nonresponder :(

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
At your BW, you may benefit from 3 caps/day. Unfortunately, not everything works for everyone, and while most users experience heightened mood and libido at the very least, it is possible that you are simply a nonresponder :(
Imma give it one more try a three caps a day. If that doesn't work I'll know it's not for me. Thanks for the info.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Imma give it one more try a three caps a day. If that doesn't work I'll know it's not for me. Thanks for the info.
No problem and I hope it works out. Be sure to consume adequate saturated fats and cholesterol as well

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Keep us posted :)