bought some SNS DAA 150 grams but...

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
as you can see from the images, the powder somehow made its way outside the inner seal and plastic seal.

this might be the fault of the supplement store but i am not sure what to do at this point. i did send them an email but i just thought SNS should see this. around the entire container under the clear seal is white powder. this should never happen if there is a proper inner seal and should never ship out to consumers.
as you can see in the pictures, there is powder on the container outside of the clear seal as well. all around the container.
the container was shipped in a bubble wrap bag and probably is not the cause of this since most containers should have a proper inner seal.

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
yeah, let's have the new guy handle this one lol

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe they just put an extra serving in the inner seal, just for you ;) lol.

Daa messes me up anyways. Maybe it's a sign.

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
i usually go with this product and brand because it's one of the better products out there. just really pissed me off because now i can't use it... i refuse to use a product that has the product leaking out all over the place... the container is a mess
needless to say i will not be using that store anymore and will either go with nutraplanet or directly from the company.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Please keep us informed as to how our retailer partner handles the situation - if they don't take care of you in a courteous, professional manner then we will make sure that we do.

If you could please PM or e-mail me [at the address below] the details regarding your purchase, that would be a great starting point for us to make sure that you get your issue resolved and you're well taken care of.

Also, please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions, comments, or concerns - we're always more than willing to help! :)

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
ok i will do that right now, thank you unclewade

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Probably something that happened in shipping.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hmmm calling Celly where are youuuuuu lol

yeah, let's have the new guy handle this one lol
Wade has taken care of the situation :), excuse my fashionably late appearance I was taking a needed hot bath.

i usually go with this product and brand because it's one of the better products out there. just really pissed me off because now i can't use it... i refuse to use a product that has the product leaking out all over the place... the container is a mess
needless to say i will not be using that store anymore and will either go with nutraplanet or directly from the company.
As far as I am concerned no SNS products have ever hard a real problem with Nutraplanet, furthermore if there have been any mistakes on part of their side (IE product confusion upon shipping or once-in-a-decade-leakage-cases), Nutraplanet's costumer service always takes care of it ASAP.

As mentioned Wade took this case over now, if you feel like you would like me to handle this issue or help you with any other at any given time feel free to email me at celorza at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com , at any given time of the day. I'm usually real active and monitoring of the forums anyway so a PM can do also :).

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
just so there isn't any confusion i didn't buy it from nutraplanet but in retrospect i probably should have and probably will from now on... i bought it from another store "TF" for short and it'll be the last time i deal with them... anyway, i will see what they have to say on tuesday in terms a refund and will gladly keep this thread updated on that situation.
thanks for the help Celorza and the rest of the SNS team.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just so there isn't any confusion i didn't buy it from nutraplanet but in retrospect i probably should have and probably will from now on... i bought it from another store "TF" for short and it'll be the last time i deal with them... anyway, i will see what they have to say on tuesday in terms a refund and will gladly keep this thread updated on that situation.
Im sure Shaun will rectify the situation for you but dont be surprosed if he doesnt get with you until after the long weekend

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used them a lot but do np now. I never had issues with either but no usually had a bigger selection. That sucks you had trouble with them.

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
I used them a lot but do np now. I never had issues with either but no usually had a bigger selection. That sucks you had trouble with them.
it does suck because they usually have good deals but i sort of doubt this was caused by something during shipping... which leads me to believe it didn't get inspected before it was shipped out.
either way, i put the blame on the store because a) if it was caused by something in shipping they should be using boxes instead of bubble bags or b) they didn't inspect it before it got shipped.
i find it hard to believe that SNS would send the store products in this poor condition so i blame the store for lack of quality control.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it does suck because they usually have good deals but i sort of doubt this was caused by something during shipping... which leads me to believe it didn't get inspected before it was shipped out.
either way, i put the blame on the store because a) if it was caused by something in shipping they should be using boxes instead of bubble bags or b) they didn't inspect it before it got shipped.
i find it hard to believe that SNS would send the store products in this poor condition so i blame the store for lack of quality control.
Yeah true that. And could be a defective label like the machine ran out of glue and that one got through but wasn't up to par with others. When tf got their large shipment it seemed fine but came loose during their end of the shipment. It's pushing it but possible. Point is it tf fixes it then no harm done. If not they would def lose my business. They never sent me anything shipped like that. And yes they had amazing deals.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah true that. And could be a defective label like the machine ran out of glue and that one got through but wasn't up to par with others. When tf got their large shipment it seemed fine but came loose during their end of the shipment. It's pushing it but possible. Point is it tf fixes it then no harm done. If not they would def lose my business. They never sent me anything shipped like that. And yes they had amazing deals.
If TF doesn't fix this, SNS will.

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
i'll let you guys know... long weekend so hopefully by tuesday i will hear back from them

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see this has been addressed already. Keep us informed and hope we get this cleared up asap :)

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
i'm still waiting for a reply from them.

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
well, i spoke to 2 different people on the phone and what they're willing to do is ship me out a label and i will have to go out and get a box from usps and ship it back to them and wait to get refunded. they did say this is a common thing for powders to get pressed out of their containers because of pressure on the container during shipment. i asked whether or not this would happen if they were shipped in boxes instead of bubble bags and they said the same thing could happen (which i disagree with).
so, i guess i'm just unlucky in this situation... they said to tell them when i get the product back out into the mail to them so they can track it and then i will have to wait for them to "approve" a refund.

i'm probably better off keeping this one so i don't have to blow $5.00 on gas driving all the way across town to get a box just so i can get my $20 back. not to mention having to wait for them to get it and process the approval... why does it have to be so much trouble for 1 damn product. fml

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bump for update
Well at least you got a full refund without paying for shipping as well. Quite inconvenient if you do it their way. Is that what you did, or kept the tub?

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
Well at least you got a full refund without paying for shipping as well. Quite inconvenient if you do it their way. Is that what you did, or kept the tub?
well, actually like i said i have to drive all the way across town and back which is going to cost me... over here gas is $4.17 a gallon... just sayin... because of this mess i am going to have to shell out my own money to get it fixed. sure i get a refund of what i spent but i'm still out a good 20+ miles in gas (round trip)

so, in other words, this whole event is going to cost me more money than when i started. just my luck i guess
i might just say screw it and keep the damn thing so i don't have to a) spend my own fuel to accomplish getting a refund and b) wait to receive the damn label and the amount of time it will take to get there and for them to actually process my refund.
also not to mention hoping that rinky dink post office actually has the required box necessary to ship it back. i know they have flat rate boxes but from what i understand this won't fit in a small flat rate box or bag... it's too tall.