2 days of using SNS Caffeine Free Focus XT

deh707

Awards
I must say, this is a great product, but with one problem that I will mention below. The mood lift and focus is just like the original Focus XT, just without the energy boost, as expected.

The flavor is excellent. Having tried every Focus XT flavor, I would put this Fruit Punch and Berry Collision tied at #1.

I also notice that it works even better with 2 grams of Piracetam (SNS brand). Usually whenever I use piracetam with the original Focus XT, I get sleepy.

There is one concern that I have:

Over the past 2 days, I've used it 4 times. All four times, I've had an urgent need to go number 2 in the bathroom, within 30-45 min of consuming. And let's just say it's pretty watery. It's like a watery diarrhea, without the stomach cramps (there is stomach rumbling, though).

Also, there is a bit of "reddish" coloring in my stool (color of the Fruit Punch), only on my 2nd use.
The official instructions say to take 6-8 hrs in between doses, but I took the 2nd dose about 4 hrs after my first. That could be the reason for the red coloring stool.

I've only had this issue in the past with Black Cherry and Black Berry, which are both known to have color staining issues on the teeth/mouth as well (there are no mouth staining issues with the caffeine free Fruit Punch).

I'm hoping I could fix the instant bathroom needing issue, probably by adding more water. I've been using 6-8 ounces, as instructed.

Anyone else having this issue? I couldn't find any reviews. Not surprised, as this is a new product.

*UPDATE*:

Looks like the bowel movement issue is no longer present. All I did was take a serving with a meal, and used 16oz of water instead of 8oz.

Another win for SNS.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I must say, this is a great product, but with one problem that I will mention below. The mood lift and focus is just like the original Focus XT, just without the energy boost, as expected.

The flavor is excellent. Having tried every Focus XT flavor, I would put this Fruit Punch and Berry Collision tied at #1.

I also notice that it works even better with 2 grams of Piracetam (SNS brand). Usually whenever I use piracetam with the original Focus XT, I get sleepy.

There is one concern that I have:

Over the past 2 days, I've used it 4 times. All four times, I've had an urgent need to go number 2 in the bathroom, within 30-45 min of consuming. And let's just say it's pretty watery. It's like a watery diarrhea, without the stomach cramps (there is stomach rumbling, though).

Also, there is a bit of "reddish" coloring in my stool (color of the Fruit Punch), only on my 2nd use.
The official instructions say to take 6-8 hrs in between doses, but I took the 2nd dose about 4 hrs after my first. That could be the reason for the red coloring stool.

I've only had this issue in the past with Black Cherry and Black Berry, which are both known to have color staining issues on the teeth/mouth as well (there are no mouth staining issues with the caffeine free Fruit Punch).

I'm hoping I could fix the instant bathroom needing issue, probably by adding more water. I've been using 6-8 ounces, as instructed.

Anyone else having this issue? I couldn't find any reviews. Not surprised, as this is a new product.
Some people will need to eat prior to dosing nootropics for this reason. If you play with the timing of the Focus XT and a meal you should find the sweet spot.

deh707

Awards
Some people will need to eat prior to dosing nootropics for this reason. If you play with the timing of the Focus XT and a meal you should find the sweet spot.
That could be it, I've always use it on a completely empty stomach.

I will take it after a meal next time, and report back.

By the way, the ingredients are the same as the regular Focus XT, without caffeine, but....
Do you know if the dosages of the ingredients also remain the same?

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That could be it, I've always use it on a completely empty stomach.

I will take it after a meal next time, and report back.

By the way, the ingredients are the same as the regular Focus XT, but without caffeine, but....
Do you know if the dosages of the ingredients also remain the same?
Both are 9800mg, only difference is the caffeine.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see. I was just wondering if the choline amount was increased in the caffeine-free version.
Not that I'm aware of.

deh707

Awards
*UPDATE*:

Looks like the bowel movement issue is no longer present. All I did was take a serving with a meal, and used 16oz of water instead of 8oz.

Another win for SNS.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
*UPDATE*:

Another win for SNS.
Glad to hear it's not a problem anymore and that you're pleased, awesome.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
*UPDATE*:

Another win for SNS.
Glad to hear it.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
*UPDATE*:

Another win for SNS.
good to hear .. i take mine in 16-20oz as well and never had that problem ..how do you compare the taste to other fruit punch products(pre's) ??

deh707

Awards
8oz water with food. No problems. This is now a staple in my arsenal. :)

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
8oz water with food. No problems. This is now a staple in my arsenal. :)
What I did today, 45mins after a meal, no problems. Never had a problem with original as well.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
*UPDATE*:

Another win for SNS.
At least you know what to do if the need for a bowl movment arises

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
some1 comment on fruit punch taste how it compares to other pre workout drinks

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
some1 comment on fruit punch taste how it compares to other pre workout drinks
It's not a super strong fruit punch flavor like the usual strong and chemical-tasting stuff out there.

Mild fruit flavor with the usual FXT tartness, it's very good.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
*UPDATE*:

Another win for SNS.
Now you will just have to go #1 :D

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
increases focus, elevates mood, and helps you loose weight it seems? sounds like a winner :)

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's not a super strong fruit punch flavor like the usual strong and chemical-tasting stuff out there.

Mild fruit flavor with the usual FXT tartness, it's very good.
Thats what I like to hear .. I don't mind those pre's
but thy be overdoing it

Placed an order today can't wait

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
but thy be overdoing it

Shock Therapy fruit punch oh lawd about 100000xs too strong.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
but thy be overdoing it

Indeed, just the right amount of fruit punch flavor. Tempted to start drinking this all day...
Shock Therapy fruit punch oh lawd about 100000xs too strong.
Drive up here and I'll give you some.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
why would u get fruit punch when icey blue rasp is available in shock therapy ? lol
I was thinking this too. Raspberry is always the best. Even in RecoverPro.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wanted to comment, drank 1 scoop in 8oz water, fasted, didn't feel the need to crap myself in the middle of class.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait to down 2 scoops with 6g CM and 2g Agmatine
Yummmmi

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Am.com

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to down 2 scoops with 6g CM and 2g Agmatine
Yummmmi

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Am.com
Up it to 9g CitMal. :yodawg:

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
9g SNS Citrulline Malate Pre-workout, every workout. Ya budday.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would love it now if it was sweetened with stevia :D

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
9g Cit Mal ain't nuttin but a peanut :D

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A deliciously tart peanut.
Ever tried pouring a scoop of Cit Mal in your mouf directly?

Reminds me of this: (Second lollipop)