SNS Inhibit-P

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    Do it! Report back? Do you think this would work best on a cutter, or caloric surplus? Expected results?

    Think how much better it would be if it was:

    Inhibit-P, Optimize-T as the DAA source, and Formestane!

    Can someone plz answer this for me? Just reading up on Inhibit and I like what i read so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I'm actually considering to take it for my next DAA run...last one I had resulted in some Prolactin sides. Thinking of doing something simple like:

    DAA + Reduce-XT + Inhibit-P

    Could help in a cut I am gonna attempt soon...I like the effects of DAA in me, and Reduce-XT is just wonderful for a cut, so Inhibit-P is really the safeguard and extra kick I need for this stack !
    I used Lean Xtreme for 6 weeks and after a month off it, moved to Reduce XT, though its always been a staple for me, I am not sure how effective it is compared to LX, though I may be in the minority (as usual).


    I know Old LX = R-XT. But I am still not sure where that's supposed to lead me to ?
    Thoughts?
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    Can someone plz answer this for me? Just reading up on Inhibit and I like what i read so far.


    I used Lean Xtreme for 6 weeks and after a month off it, moved to Reduce XT, though its always been a staple for me, I am not sure how effective it is compared to LX, though I may be in the minority (as usual).


    I know Old LX = R-XT. But I am still not sure where that's supposed to lead me to ?
    Thoughts?
    Thoughts are that having a cortisol control as a Staple and year round is detrimental and could leave to hormonal side effects. No more than 8 weeks hormonals and a 4 week break unless you already found your sweet spot, by which you still need a break.
    I like Reduce-XT better than LX.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    Can someone plz answer this for me? Just reading up on Inhibit and I like what i read so far.


    I used Lean Xtreme for 6 weeks and after a month off it, moved to Reduce XT, though its always been a staple for me, I am not sure how effective it is compared to LX, though I may be in the minority (as usual).


    I know Old LX = R-XT. But I am still not sure where that's supposed to lead me to ?
    Thoughts?
    It would work best on a cut by preserving mood. Low calories/carbs can take a toll on mental clarity, neurotransmitter balance, and irritability. Inhibit-P would help counter such effects while optimizing the hormonal environment and keeping your libido intact.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    Do it! Report back? Do you think this would work best on a cutter, or caloric surplus? Expected results?

    Think how much better it would be if it was:

    Inhibit-P, Optimize-T as the DAA source, and Formestane!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I'm actually considering to take it for my next DAA run...last one I had resulted in some Prolactin sides. Thinking of doing something simple like:

    DAA + Reduce-XT + Inhibit-P

    Could help in a cut I am gonna attempt soon...I like the effects of DAA in me, and Reduce-XT is just wonderful for a cut, so Inhibit-P is really the safeguard and extra kick I need for this stack !
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    It would work best on a cut by preserving mood. Low calories/carbs can take a toll on mental clarity, neurotransmitter balance, and irritability. Inhibit-P would help counter such effects while optimizing the hormonal environment and keeping your libido intact.
    So Coop, does this stack in comparision charts to Erase Pro/Erase?

    Or should this be used with Erase for e.g.?
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    So Coop, does this stack in comparision charts to Erase Pro/Erase?

    Or should this be used with Erase for e.g.?
    I think DAA, original Erase, and Inhibit-P would be your best bet for a stack. I also like DAA + PCT Assist because it's all-inclusive (PCT acts as an AI, prolactin control, and testosterone booster).
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I think DAA, original Erase, and Inhibit-P would be your best bet for a stack. I also like DAA + PCT Assist because it's all-inclusive (PCT acts as an AI, prolactin control, and testosterone booster).
    Thanks Coop
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

  7. General question - just got my Inhibit P today. What is the best time to take it if wanting to use 2 a day? Any kind of stim effect that would prevent me from using it late at night? What about popping 2 before sexual activity for a libido kick? Would that be more effective than a split daily dosage?

    Thanks for the good feedback and opinions guys!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by dalto View Post
    General question - just got my Inhibit P today. What is the best time to take it if wanting to use 2 a day? Any kind of stim effect that would prevent me from using it late at night? What about popping 2 before sexual activity for a libido kick? Would that be more effective than a split daily dosage?

    Thanks for the good feedback and opinions guys!
    I'd go with the split dose versus 2 at once (unless having sex, then you can have both prior to activity). It can be taken with or without food, and while it has no stims, l-dopa can stimulate some peoples' minds so be aware of that. For me, mucuna pre-bed actually enhances sleep quality though, and I suspect it will do the same with this product

  9. I ordered Intimidate and Inhibit P for my Superdrol PCT. (Clomid is my base for this one) what can I expect from these two together? Anything special? Or should I run them separately? First time run with both of these and first time on superdrol, so no chances here lol.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by retroscapers View Post
    I ordered Intimidate and Inhibit P for my Superdrol PCT. (Clomid is my base for this one) what can I expect from these two together? Anything special? Or should I run them separately? First time run with both of these and first time on superdrol, so no chances here lol.
    Well Intimidate should theoretically elevate prolactin so you made a good choice by getting a dedicated prolactin control supplement

  11. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I'd go with the split dose versus 2 at once (unless having sex, then you can have both prior to activity). It can be taken with or without food, and while it has no stims, l-dopa can stimulate some peoples' minds so be aware of that. For me, mucuna pre-bed actually enhances sleep quality though, and I suspect it will do the same with this product
    Thanks mr.cooper! Got mine Wednesday night and went ahead and pooped 2 before heading to the bedroom. This stuff worked great. And it was NOT placebo I was feeling. I have to take clonazepam a few times a day for my anxiety attacks. Normally when I take this it kills my mood/ libido. When I really want to get active with my fiance I'll try not to take it but the damn withdrawal is too fast and I get in a really bad mood. Anyway, I took my meds as usual along with the Inhibit P and went to fool around. I was surprised that I had the energy and desire to preform. My fiance was surprised I wasn't acting like an ass... Everything went great and that put us both in a great mood.

    I've been feeling better overall throughout the day. Yeah, it's only been 3 days now but I like it. I don't know if that's a direct effect of the supplement or just an effect of my ability to please my fiance again. In either case - It has been successful for what I hoped it to achieve. I will continue to dose it twice daily and hope the effects will continue.

    As for the Picamillon (not trying to change subjects of the thread but I did mention I would be using the 2 together), I was hoping it would give me a relaxed yet alert (not sedated) feeling during the day as some suggested it might. I've tried it in the mornings for the past 2 days (150 mg) and it's just really gotten me wired and sick feeling. Not exactly what I was hoping for. Think I'll leave that alone for now.

  12. For someone who were on a cycle that is known to cause prolactin around mid cycle, would 2 caps be sufficient or a cap or 2 higher?


    Sent from tapatalk

  13. Quote Originally Posted by liquid View Post
    For someone who were on a cycle that is known to cause prolactin around mid cycle, would 2 caps be sufficient or a cap or 2 higher?


    Sent from tapatalk
    I think it would honestly depend on the dose of what you're taking, however I'd recommend starting at 2 caps a day for a week or so and then increase the dose if (and as) needed.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  14. 8 Peeps during breaks and 15 during deadlifts.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    8 Peeps during breaks and 15 during deadlifts.
    lolwat
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

  16. break the peeps back out Nom, you've just been challenged...lol....

  17. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    break the peeps back out Nom, you've just been challenged...lol....
    Wut is Peeps?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Wut is Peeps?
    Sugary treats shaped like young chickens.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  19. loving the libido on this stuff ... makes me wanna run hardcore cycle once again lol
    S.n.S team member

  20. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    break the peeps back out Nom, you've just been challenged...lol....
    Never again.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    loving the libido on this stuff ... makes me wanna run hardcore cycle once again lol
    I can attest to that...


    Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    Never again.
    Cadbury Eggs it is then! saddle up cowboy!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Cadbury Eggs it is then! saddle up cowboy!
    mmmm. Cadbury Eggs. mmmmm.


    om nom nom nom nom NOMz
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    I can attest to that...




    Cadbury Eggs it is then! saddle up cowboy!
    I don't think you guise understand the challenges of eating while lifting, it's pretty hard.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    I don't think you guise understand the challenges of eating while lifting, it's pretty hard.
    I may have to try it this weekend
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    I don't think you guise understand the challenges of eating while lifting, it's pretty hard.
    Ummmm, nah...the thought alone makes me queasy...I thought for sure it was going to be 'Guess how many Peeps Nom can keep down while deadlifting'

  26. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Ummmm, nah...the thought alone makes me queasy...I thought for sure it was going to be 'Guess how many Peeps Nom can keep down while deadlifting'
    Iron stomach bro.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    Iron stomach bro.
    Are you possibly related to "Iron Liver" Jasen?
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  28. Lads I am sure this has been asked before, but how does this compare to Erase Pro?

    I ran it recently with Erase and DAA (D-Pol).

    I am not sure but it made me get a moderately flabby chest again, thought I was consistently leaning (Via Alphamine and Reduce XT)

    What am I doing wrong here?

    FWIW : I do not understand the science behind it (Celly will testify)

    So can someone explain it to me in a "For Dummies Language"

    Stats : current weight : 174lbs

    BF : 12.2% ( have a printed result from that crazy machine @ Lifetime Fitness which makes you hold those stick like things in your hand)

    I went off the Erase for 2 weeks and the flabbyness stopped or appears to have. And I have symptoms of High Prolactin (Sensitive nipples mainly).

    So what can i take / manage / reduce / get off so that I can take that stack again?

    I loved the vascularity on Erase
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    Lads I am sure this has been asked before, but how does this compare to Erase Pro?

    I ran it recently with Erase and DAA (D-Pol).

    I am not sure but it made me get a moderately flabby chest again, thought I was consistently leaning (Via Alphamine and Reduce XT)

    What am I doing wrong here?

    FWIW : I do not understand the science behind it (Celly will testify)

    So can someone explain it to me in a "For Dummies Language"

    Stats : current weight : 174lbs

    BF : 12.2% ( have a printed result from that crazy machine @ Lifetime Fitness which makes you hold those stick like things in your hand)

    I went off the Erase for 2 weeks and the flabbyness stopped or appears to have. And I have symptoms of High Prolactin (Sensitive nipples mainly).

    So what can i take / manage / reduce / get off so that I can take that stack again?

    I loved the vascularity on Erase
    Inhibit-P is completely different from Erase Pro. The former will enhance mood/libido/sleep, increase testosterone, and keep prolactin under control. Erase Pro will increase testosterone, reduce estrogen, reduce cortisol, and MAY reduce libido.

    The Inhibit-P did not make you get a flabby chest. Correlation =/= causation. There is nothing in any of those 3 products that can cause localized fat build-up.

    Not sure about your next set of questions. Could you clarify what exactly you're asking?

  30. Thanks Coop!

    I took Erase Pro, its great, but I think it crushed my libido. I have had teenage gyno-ish running for a bit, mainly coupled with a sedentary job with left me weighing in at 259lbs last December.

    As I have lost weight down to the specs above, the management of sensitivity of nipples as suggested by the product desc on Inhibit P appealed to me.

    So I took Erase + D-Pol + Inhibit P to manage this aspect. However the sensitivity on days I took DAA / D-Pol was high, but I experimented with removing Erase and keeping it to D-Pol and Inhibit P it worked fine, sensitivity was reduced. Nothing else changed in my routine or habits.

    So I was seeking some clarifications as to, is this how its supposed to be? DAA should boost Prolactin levels, so Inhibit P should reduce it, what did Erase have to do with this then?

    I am confused myself

    So what did I do wrong here? Or is this how its supposed to be.
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. For Sale: SNS Inhibit-E (Anti-Estrogens)
    By youknoww in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-20-2009, 11:42 PM
  2. what exactly does SNS inhibit-e do?
    By Massbulk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-01-2008, 07:09 PM
  3. thoughts on SNS inhibit e...
    By richirich_99 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-07-2007, 08:59 AM
  4. whats your thoughts on SNS inhibit-e
    By richirich_99 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-06-2007, 10:51 AM
  5. SNS Inhibit-E
    By Baby Huey in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-14-2005, 11:40 AM
Log in
Log in