It has finally arrived....*CAFFEINE FREE* Focus XT

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been a long time coming, but no longer will there be any more delays since it is finally here!
I'm told the flavor is delicious, I am very excite to get my hands on it, soon...

Mental Focus, Clarity, Concentration, Improved Performance, & More*
Sugar Free & Great Tasting

Focus XT is a state of the art formula that combines precise ratios of active ingredients in order to deliver optimal results. It is a truly unique product that that delivers a wide variety of benefits in terms of mental focus, clarity, and improved performance and cognitive function.

Focus XT can be used by individuals for a variety of purposes, whether it be by individuals trying to improve their workout and athletic performance, by students wanting to enhance focus, concentration, and productivity at school, by individuals whose jobs require optimal mental performance, or others who feel that they may benefit from the variety of benefits that Focus XT is used for.

Focus XT Summary of Benefits:

• [*=left]Improved Mental Focus, Concentration, Clarity, and Alertness*
    [*=left]Improved Mental Performance, Memory, & Cognitive Function*
    [*=left]Maximized Energy Levels*
    [*=left]Improved Stress Levels*
    [*=left]Improved Athletic Endurance, Drive, and Motivation*
    [*=left]Improved Ability to Train More Intensely for Longer Durations of Time*
    [*=left]Improved Sense of Well Being*
    [*=left]Pre-Workout or Pre-Athletic Energy and Focus*
    [*=left]Improved Mind-Muscle Connection*
    [*=left]Combating Overtraining Syndrome*
    [*=left]Increased Fat Burning During Exercise*

A note about Focus XT’s formulation:
Each ingredient is used at a specific dosage for a specific reason. This is not a ‘Little bit of everything, not enough of anything’ type product. Although Focus XT contains a wide variety of benefits and uses, it was formulated with one goal in mind – to deliver real results.

Who can benefit from Focus XT:
Focus XT can be beneficial for anyone that needs improved optimal mental performance as part of their job, sport, hobby, schooling, or just in their day to day life. We have had positive feedback from athletes, students, gamers, teachers, nurses, pilots, and more.

Another Important Note:
Focus XT users generally do not report any of the nervousness, jitters, or ‘crash’ feelings that are commonly associated with many other energy products on the market. The energy from Focus XT is normally described as a very ‘Clean & Smooth’ feeling.

Something to Think About:
You feel tired and unmotivated, your thought process is not clear. Any activity that requires concentration and focus is the last thing you want to do whether it is a workout, your job, class, or a big test. You know the feeling. It can be a vicious cycle. It’s not an answer, it’s not a cure all, but help has arrived, and help has a name, Focus XT.

---------------------

Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 1 Level Scoop
Servings Per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving:
Focus XT Blend: 9800 mg
Choline Bitartrate
L-Tyrosine
Acetyl-L-Carnitine
DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol Bitartrate)
Vinpocetine
Huperzine A

Other Ingredients:
Natural and Artificial , Sucralose, Silicon Dioxide, Red #40.

Directions:
As a dietary supplement, mix 1 level scoop with 8 ounces of water or your favorite beverage. Shake well or stir to avoid settling.

For maximum results, consume 1 serving 10 to 30 minutes prior to the time that effects are desired to begin. If using 2 servings a daily, space dosages out at least 6 to 8 hours apart.

Do not exceed two servings per day.

Focus XT utilizes an oversized container. The container will not be filled to the top, but does contain the proper number of servings.

Warnings:
Do not use this product if you are pregnant or nursing a baby. Keep stored in a cool, dry place away from children.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes Yes YES!!!

deh707

Awards
Is it only available at the official SNS site for $40, so far?

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Can we get this into Australia? :)

Any date on when it will hit nutraplanet?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So far, yes, but it should be up at retailers within the next week.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Def recommend following our facebook page for latest updates and cheapest details.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Can we get this into Australia? :)

Any date on when it will hit nutraplanet?
There's a store in Australia that sells SNS products... I don't recall where exactly. I think it's called Oxygen Nutrition.

scump

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
awesome stuff.

any idea if they are releasing more flavours in the future?

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesome stuff.

any idea if they are releasing more flavours in the future?
Fruit Punch for just now.

If it sells well and people want to see other flavors, we will bring out other flavors.

deh707

Awards
Fruit Punch for just now.

If it sells well and people want to see other flavors, we will bring out other flavors.
A coffee flavor would be interesting. Imagine that, a coffee flavored drink with no caffeine. :thinking:

Definitely a must flavor for the original version.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think a cherry pie filling flavor would be awesome. I'm picking of a tub of this and will be using it for those late night study sessions for school.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A coffee flavor would be interesting. Imagine that, a coffee flavored drink with no caffeine. :thinking:

Definitely a must flavor for the original version.
Don't think that would work, a tart coffee flavor doesn't sound very enjoyable...
I think a cherry pie filling flavor would be awesome. I'm picking of a tub of this and will be using it for those late night study sessions for school.
This could work, me gusta.
my thoughts exactly!
The more you pick up, the better chance of getting more flavors in the future ;)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If it's a tart flavor then cherry or Tang flavors would work. NP have this soon?

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If it's a tart flavor then cherry or Tang flavors would work. NP have this soon?
They should, I was told the regular retailers would be ordering stock today.

If you are subbed to our Facebook, we will most likely be posting there the best deals on it and where it comes available.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Meh...don't FB so I'll keep my eyes open with NP.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woop Woop :woohoo: The long awaited arrival is finally here :)

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice. If I would have known it was dropping so soon I would have ordered it.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
I've got to admit that I'm disappointed in the formula. With it taking so long to come out I was hoping they would of improved it or added something to makeup for the loss of caffiene. It looks the exact same as regular Focus XT with the caffiene removed. If that is all it is then why did it take so long to come out?

I guess I won't know how well it works until I try it.

deh707

Awards
I've got to admit that I'm disappointed in the formula. With it taking so long to come out I was hoping they would of improved it or added something to makeup for the loss of caffiene. It looks the exact same as regular Focus XT with the caffiene removed. If that is all it is then why did it take so long to come out?

That was my initial thought as well. But when I thought about it, the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" notion somewhat applies here. FXT is such a successful product, and by only modifying it enough just to remove the caffeine, and leaving everything else intact, seems like a good move to keep that notion in tact.

It appears that the main goal of this product was aimed for those who just wanted a stim-free version, and that it is.

Even though I was hoping for new ingredients like L-Theanine, PLCAR, maybe a better choline such as citrate, cdp, or alpha-gpc; I like the idea of sticking with the original successful formula, many of which are legitimate long term studied ingredients.

We can always add those from bulk sources ourselves.

I'm awaiting my caffeine-free FXT to arrive in two days, from the place where it SNOs.

deh707

Awards
To SNS reps, I notice the official instructions still say "do not exceed 2 servings a day".

For the original FXT, I was thinking this was reffering to the caffeine.

Does this instruction still apply?

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established

One of the reasons it took so long is because removing the caffeine had a huge impact on the flavoring. We offer 7 flavors (which most people rave about) for the regular Focus XT and we held the Caffeine-Free version to the same flavoring standard.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
That was my initial thought as well. But when I thought about it, the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" notion somewhat applies here. FXT is such a successful product, and by only modifying it enough just to remove the caffeine, and leaving everything else intact, seems like a good move to keep that notion in tact.

It appears that the main goal of this product was aimed for those who just wanted a stim-free version, and that it is.

Even though I was hoping for new ingredients like L-Theanine, PLCAR, maybe a better choline such as citrate, cdp, or alpha-gpc; I like the idea of sticking with the original successful formula, many of which are legitimate long term studied ingredients.

We can always add those from bulk sources ourselves.

I'm awaiting my caffeine-free FXT to arrive in two days, from the place where it SNOs.
Not only these points, but adding ingredients increases the overall cost. In terms of what is on the market for stimulant free focus products this product stands alone. $20 for 30 true servings of as indicated above, proven ingredients is a killer deal.

I'm excited for this, very excited. This eliminates the need to buy a lot of bulk ingredients as it covers all the basics...

Just my thoughts.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not only these points, but adding ingredients increases the overall cost. In terms of what is on the market for stimulant free focus products this product stands alone. $20 for 30 true servings of as indicated above, proven ingredients is a killer deal.

I'm excited for this, very excited. This eliminates the need to buy a lot of bulk ingredients as it covers all the basics...

Just my thoughts.
Much.cheaper and more effective.than most focus supps or drinks

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

why mess around with a formula that every1 love .. Perfect nootropic blend

Sns had alot of flavoring issue .. Took a while to get it right, then problem with labeling

Hope this formula never changes

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To SNS reps, I notice the official instructions still say "do not exceed 2 servings a day".

For the original FXT, I was thinking this was reffering to the caffeine.

Does this instruction still apply?
You don't want to be over dosing nooptrics (sp?) either.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow!! But you better edit that before you get into trouble.
You too bc of the quote, lol.

Deh707, plenty remains there I'm sure.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I wonder how much remains at ***
Different retailers order different quantities. NP is great to us, and we support them as much as we possibly can, but they order tiny amounts very frequently, which is why they are out of stock frequently on many products.

That being said, I doubt the retailer you mentioned will be out of stock soon.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finally tried this out .. Very impressed at the flavor

First fruit punch that haven't over done on sweetness

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Gotta agree, it's a new top flavor for me. No harshness or too strong flavor.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established

I had the same thoughts initially. Its well done and its quickly becoming one of my favorite flavors.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't wait to try it myself. I'm not a fan of fruit punch at all but I haven't yet been disappointed by any of the original FXT flavors.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't wait to try it myself. I'm not a fan of fruit punch at all but I haven't yet been disappointed by and of the original FXT flavors.
Im the same way .. Luv a lil tart taste to fruit punch

icey

icey

Awards
Nice work bros!!! I had no idea this was out but ran across it on another site.

Ordering my 4 tubs tonight. Will be stacking with the 1.6g Piracetam and will be adding some nooept on top of that. Will report results.

I think between the removal of caffeine and the addition of nooept, this should solve my sensitivity to the jitters caused by caffeine.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Ordering my 4 tubs tonight. Will be stacking with the 1.6g Piracetam and will be adding some nooept on top of that. Will report results.

I think between the removal of caffeine and the addition of nooept, this should solve my sensitivity to the jitters caused by caffeine.
Awesome, let us know how it goes and if you have any questions.

JD261985

Banned
Awards

What does nooept do for muscle building? Anything?

deh707

Awards

CF FXT + 1.6g-3.2g Piracetam is what I'm currently dosing, with fine results.

I am also awaiting for first order of Noopept, 1g.

By the way, have you tried adding L-Theanine to counter-act the negatives of caffeine? Multiple long-term studies say Caffeine + Theanine gives synergistic results. 200mg caffeine + 200mg L-Theanine always works for me.