It has finally arrived....*CAFFEINE FREE* Focus XT - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

It has finally arrived....*CAFFEINE FREE* Focus XT

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Finally tried this out .. Very impressed at the flavor

First fruit punch that haven't over done on sweetness
    S.n.S team member

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post

Gotta agree, it's a new top flavor for me. No harshness or too strong flavor.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.
  3. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis

I had the same thoughts initially. Its well done and its quickly becoming one of my favorite flavors.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I can't wait to try it myself. I'm not a fan of fruit punch at all but I haven't yet been disappointed by any of the original FXT flavors.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  5. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    I can't wait to try it myself. I'm not a fan of fruit punch at all but I haven't yet been disappointed by and of the original FXT flavors.
    Im the same way .. Luv a lil tart taste to fruit punch
    S.n.S team member
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    Im the same way .. Luv a lil tart taste to fruit punch
    I'll be finding out soon enough!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  7. New Member

Nice work bros!!! I had no idea this was out but ran across it on another site.

Ordering my 4 tubs tonight. Will be stacking with the 1.6g Piracetam and will be adding some nooept on top of that. Will report results.

I think between the removal of caffeine and the addition of nooept, this should solve my sensitivity to the jitters caused by caffeine.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by icey View Post

Ordering my 4 tubs tonight. Will be stacking with the 1.6g Piracetam and will be adding some nooept on top of that. Will report results.

I think between the removal of caffeine and the addition of nooept, this should solve my sensitivity to the jitters caused by caffeine.
    Awesome, let us know how it goes and if you have any questions.
  9. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by icey

What does nooept do for muscle building? Anything?
  10. New Member

CF FXT + 1.6g-3.2g Piracetam is what I'm currently dosing, with fine results.

I am also awaiting for first order of Noopept, 1g.

By the way, have you tried adding L-Theanine to counter-act the negatives of caffeine? Multiple long-term studies say Caffeine + Theanine gives synergistic results. 200mg caffeine + 200mg L-Theanine always works for me.
  11. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    What does nooept do for muscle building? Anything?
    Nothing directly, it's a nootropic that helps with concentration, perception, focus, mood, and anxiety. Alot of people like deh will stack it with piracetam for a synergistic effect. So you could use it with a pre-workout drink if you wanted the extra focus.
  12. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    Awesome, let us know how it goes and if you have any questions.
    Great, and thanks for bringing this to the market, I've wanted this for YEARS
  13. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by deh707 View Post
    CF FXT + 1.6g-3.2g Piracetam is what I'm currently dosing, with fine results.

I am also awaiting for first order of Noopept, 1g.

By the way, have you tried adding L-Theanine to counter-act the negatives of caffeine? Multiple long-term studies say Caffeine + Theanine gives synergistic results. 200mg caffeine + 200mg L-Theanine always works for me.

Cool, thank you for the tip, I have used L-Theanine in the daytime a few times but have not used it long term. I typically use it at night to help sleep and wake up a happy camper.

I will look up those studies and check them out, thank you !

Ohhh just had an idea, for Sleepy Time XT LOL
  14. Senior Member

lol@sleepy time XT

i have dosed caff free focus Xt pre bed ..doesn't interrupt
    S.n.S team member
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I had been combining condense and caffeine free focus xt 20 min prewo and the fxt just mellowed me out I think

I tried fxt maybe an hour before w condense 20 min before w/ better results

..in case anyone else has been trying the same thing
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.

Damn, that sounds like an awesome combo, I have been wanting to try Condense for a while now.
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by warbird01
    Damn, that sounds like an awesome combo, I have been wanting to try Condense for a while now.
    Does sound pretty cool
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I love condense, and I played around with the focus xt timing and I like stacking them together now

I definetly recommend condense tho
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  19. New Member

Okay guys after using deh's tip on the L-theanine, I added it to my mix and it has been the best thing I have ever done to this stack. So current morning stack is : 1) Focus XT (Caffeinated) 2) Piracetam 3) TMG 4) L-Theanine. This not only keeps my mental abilities high but my mood is rock solid and I have a sense of well being most of the time. The L-theanine seems to have converted the nervous jitters from the caffeine into an energy that is more exciting than nervous, so that has been blast. I tried noeept but it seemed to have made me a bit cranky and like I was in a funk. I still have the caffeine free Focus and will be saving that for nighttime when I need a boost. Great job this is the best stack ever, and I finally feel it is a match or better than the original Black Star Labs Go!
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

Okay guys after using deh's tip on the L-theanine, I added it to my mix and it has been the best thing I have ever done to this stack. So current morning stack is : 1) Focus XT (Caffeinated) 2) Piracetam 3) TMG 4) L-Theanine. This not only keeps my mental abilities high but my mood is rock solid and I have a sense of well being most of the time. The L-theanine seems to have converted the nervous jitters from the caffeine into an energy that is more exciting than nervous, so that has been blast. I tried noeept but it seemed to have made me a bit cranky and like I was in a funk. I still have the caffeine free Focus and will be saving that for nighttime when I need a boost. Great job this is the best stack ever, and I finally feel it is a match or better than the original Black Star Labs Go!
    Nice feedback, thanks for posting this up.

I've always liked theanine with caffeinated products, but never played with it on my own. I know the nootropics in Focus XT help clean up the caffeine for me tremendously, I'd like to see what added theanine would do...
  21. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just got my package and one if the supps is the CF focus XT fruit punch. Very excited to give it a go. I will be trying it out in a couple days..SJ
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.

Let us know how you like it man
  23. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    Let us know how you like it man
    Def will. Already using SNS MCC. Starting SnS Beta alanine, Agmatine, and CF Focus XT tomorrow. Adding in xgels/ xfactor next week. Also thinking of ordering reduce xt..SJ
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.

epic stack bro
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    Def will. Already using SNS MCC. Starting SnS Beta alanine, Agmatine, and CF Focus XT tomorrow. Adding in xgels/ xfactor next week. Also thinking of ordering reduce xt..SJ
    Sounds awesome,let us know how it works out for ya!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-21-2013, 09:32 PM
  2. Caffeine-free Focus XT?
    By obvious in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 289
    Last Post: 08-20-2012, 10:03 AM
  3. Focus XT caffeine free
    By AndShane in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-29-2011, 11:42 PM
  4. The "Son" has FINALLY arrived (comedy)
    By edwards in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-07-2008, 04:37 PM
  5. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-17-2007, 03:55 AM