Liver XT dosage?

Evan666

Evan666

Awards
The bottle says take 3 caps up to 3 times per day. If taking a methylated substance, what dosage should I shoot for to keep everything in check?

Also, do I take it with a meal or fasted?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Take 3 2x a day. I never noticed a difference based on when I took it.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The bottle says take 3 caps up to 3 times per day. If taking a methylated substance, what dosage should I shoot for to keep everything in check?

Also, do I take it with a meal or fasted?
methylated like SD...epi...take 3 caps three times a day with foods. for general health support 3 caps a day is enough.

Evan666

Evan666

Awards
methylated like SD...epi...take 3 caps three times a day with foods. for general health support 3 caps a day is enough.
I know SD is brutal on the liver. Ill go with 3 3x a day.

Evan666

Evan666

Awards
...Anyone else's liver xt smell horrible? Hahaha the smell coming from the bottle could knock out a moose!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
...Anyone else's liver xt smell horrible? Hahaha the smell coming from the bottle could knock out a moose!
It is the NAC that smells :D I know when I opened my first bottle, almost knocked me on my arse :lol:

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
You get used to it. I take it every morning and I've grown so used to it. I actually like the smell of opening the bottle first thing after waking up.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You get used to it. I take it every morning and I've grown so used to it. I actually like the smell of opening the bottle first thing after waking up.
Most capped herbs smell bad. I agree after awhile its not bad. Love Liver XT.

Evan666

Evan666

Awards
Dude...

I guess that's a good way to wake up. This stuff kicks you in the face with smell!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude...

I guess that's a good way to wake up. This stuff kicks you in the face with smell!
The smell is terrible but it's better then tasting the stuff in a powder!