Cissus XT

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congratulations!!!! I have tried every cissus under the sun, and you have far and away exceeded all of them imo. As an older guy who has had major joint/tendon surgeries and injuries, you have greatly impressed me with how effective this is and how quickly it takes hold. It is officially my cissus of choice.

Well done guys....keep up the good work

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's been working great for me as well. I had terrible elbow issues prior to starting Cissus XT and they've improved dramatically. I just started my second bottle and they're continuing to get better even while using Erase.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's been working great for me as well. I had terrible elbow issues prior to starting Cissus XT and they've improved dramatically. I just started my second bottle and they're continuing to get better even while using Erase.
I am with you. I went a period were waking up an getting out of bed was a chore. This has alleviated it. I have teamed it with orange triad and am totally thrilled this far.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am with you. I went a period were waking up an getting out of bed was a chore. This has alleviated it. I have teamed it with orange triad and am totally thrilled this far.
Yeah, I had the same exact problem. I would sometimes have to roll off the bed. I'm using Orange Triad as well, but that alone never provided me any relief.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I had the same exact problem. I would sometimes have to roll off the bed. I'm using Orange Triad as well, but that alone never provided me any relief.
I know the roll well. OT on its own is solid...however, coupled with cissus xt and it has been the best combo I have ever tried bar none.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know the roll well. OT on its own is solid...however, coupled with cissus xt and it has been the best combo I have ever tried bar none.
Means alot coming from you brotha thanks for the kind words

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad it's working so well for you. I just started mine recently and am liking it too.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the positive feedback :)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Congratulations!!!! I have tried every cissus under the sun, and you have far and away exceeded all of them imo. As an older guy who has had major joint/tendon surgeries and injuries, you have greatly impressed me with how effective this is and how quickly it takes hold. It is officially my cissus of choice.

Well done guys....keep up the good work
Great to hear dude! Anecdotally, the lower ketosterone extract % really seems to yield improved effects with respect to joints (this could be due to lesser effects on cortisol).

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys. It is a definite winner. As someone who has had major joint issues for years, including several surgeries, this is much welcomed relief.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great to hear dude! Anecdotally, the lower ketosterone extract % really seems to yield improved effects with respect to joints (this could be due to lesser effects on cortisol).
My shoulder felt better literally within days it seems

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
just added 2 bottles to my cart ... OTriad is a staple, so hopefully adding CissusXT will yield the same results as AE and breezy

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
just added 2 bottles to my cart ... OTriad is a staple, so hopefully adding CissusXT will yield the same results as AE and breezy
It's pretty amazing. I didn't expect nearly the amount of relief I get from it. I knew within 2 weeks that it was a staple for me.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
it wouldn't shock me if it did, no doubt at all Cissus works :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome combo. You will love it

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
uhg, I can't find my cissus bottles! I just moved and have it somewhere in one of my many boxes but haven't been able to find it yet. Cissus is good stuff and I can notice a difference with it.

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
my order just arrived ... did everyone follow the dosing instructions on the bottle or did you try something different?

thanks in advance for any feedback

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my order just arrived ... did everyone follow the dosing instructions on the bottle or did you try something different?

Yes....exactly as listed.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I started with about a week of 2 caps 3x daily before following the dosing instructions on the bottle. My joints were noticeably better in that time, but I'm not sure if the increased dose made a big difference.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I use 3g post-wo the majority of the time.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just thought I'd pop in to say I grabbed some of this stuff..and WOW! :eek:

Used a ton of Cissus RX from USP several years back and loved it. Haven't used Cissus in a couple years as I haven't had many issues and don't have anything major right now (I wouldn't just train through it), but my shoulder was acting up a bit. Usually I wake up and it is really "crackly" and I can get a major pop out of it but past two days NOTHING. Can it really be this effective in not even a week?

Its either that or my extra rot. cuff work just suddenly went from nothing to working within days. :p

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Used a ton of Cissus RX from USP several years back and loved it. Haven't used Cissus in a couple years as I haven't had many issues and don't have anything major right now (I wouldn't just train through it), but my shoulder was acting up a bit. Usually I wake up and it is really "crackly" and I can get a major pop out of it but past two days NOTHING. Can it really be this effective in not even a week?

Its either that or my extra rot. cuff work just suddenly went from nothing to working within days. :p
That's awesome, glad it helped so much. I'm still loving mine too and just got another two bottles.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Some benefits like inhibition of AA metabolism at sites of inflammation and analgesia can occur right away. Long term benefits like rebuilding and supporting bone and tendonous tissue come from repeated daily doses.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Some benefits like inhibition of AA metabolism at sites of inflammation and analgesia can occur right away. Long term benefits like rebuilding and supporting bone and tendonous tissue come from repeated daily doses.
Ya I had forgotten how effective the acute response to Cissus was. Effective for me so far.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great feedback on this guys .. Myself is loving this stuff .. I keep it at my desk at work and 1 in gym bag for post workout

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome feedback on Cissus again :thumbsup: Stuff is killer :)

newbreed

Awards
SuperCissus RX is a big part of my training arsenal whether I'm recovering form an injury or not. You need a strong foundation (joints, tendons, and ligaments) to build bigger/stronger muscles which why I use it even when I'm not injured.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
SuperCissus RX is a big part of my training arsenal whether I'm recovering form an injury or not. You need a strong foundation (joints, tendons, and ligaments) to build bigger/stronger muscles which why I use it even when I'm not injured.
I agree, and you should give CissusXT a shot. Both are 120 cap bottles, but CissusXT will save you $5 a month vs. SuperCissus RX here at NP.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have 2 jars of this Cissus and I am cracking one of them open tomorrow and I will be dosing 4 caps a day
my knees have been feeling funny the past week and I have been off cissus for the past 4 weeks maybe
that's why my knees are feeling funny. I have been using Primaforce for the past year but when SNS came
out with it I grabbed 2 jars right away I hope this version works as good as the others that I have used over
the past few years. USPLABS, Primaforce, and Swanson Vitamins are the brands that I have used in the past
with pretty good results.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I have 2 jars of this Cissus and I am cracking one of them open tomorrow and I will be dosing 4 caps a day
my knees have been feeling funny the past week and I have been off cissus for the past 4 weeks maybe
that's why my knees are feeling funny. I have been using Primaforce for the past year but when SNS came
out with it I grabbed 2 jars right away I hope this version works as good as the others that I have used over
the past few years. USPLABS, Primaforce, and Swanson Vitamins are the brands that I have used in the past
with pretty good results.
I believe you will be extremely satisfied. We look forward to your feedback.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will definitely give my feedback and today is my first day using SNS Cissus at 4 caps a day.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will definitely give my feedback and today is my first day using SNS Cissus at 4 caps a day.
You may notice some acute analgesic effects in the short term, wait a couple weeks before you get a final idea on effectiveness for yourself.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
SNS Reps, what makes Cissus XT different from a glucosamine/chondroitin supplement? I have had surgery on both my shoulders and recently as I'm increasing my weight on bench, I'm noticing more achy shoulders than usual. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SNS Reps, what makes Cissus XT different from a glucosamine/chondroitin supplement? I have had surgery on both my shoulders and recently as I'm increasing my weight on bench, I'm noticing more achy shoulders than usual. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Cissus XT is an anti-inflammatory supplement, which is different from those two you listed.