Cissus XT

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by mw1
    Stayed tuned~ I believe Anti hero will be giving out a bottle or two of Cissus real soon
    Hmmmm....

2. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Stayed tuned~ I believe Anti hero will be giving out a bottle or two of Cissus real soon
    Why, yes I am.

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Hmmmm....
    SNS Logging Oppurtunity Inside: CissusXT for your joints!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
    •   

3. I have 2 jars of this Cissus and I am cracking one of them open tomorrow and I will be dosing 4 caps a day
    my knees have been feeling funny the past week and I have been off cissus for the past 4 weeks maybe
    that's why my knees are feeling funny. I have been using Primaforce for the past year but when SNS came
    out with it I grabbed 2 jars right away I hope this version works as good as the others that I have used over
    the past few years. USPLABS, Primaforce, and Swanson Vitamins are the brands that I have used in the past
    with pretty good results.

4. Quote Originally Posted by totalpackage
    I have 2 jars of this Cissus and I am cracking one of them open tomorrow and I will be dosing 4 caps a day
    my knees have been feeling funny the past week and I have been off cissus for the past 4 weeks maybe
    that's why my knees are feeling funny. I have been using Primaforce for the past year but when SNS came
    out with it I grabbed 2 jars right away I hope this version works as good as the others that I have used over
    the past few years. USPLABS, Primaforce, and Swanson Vitamins are the brands that I have used in the past
    with pretty good results.
    I believe you will be extremely satisfied. We look forward to your feedback.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

5. I will definitely give my feedback and today is my first day using SNS Cissus at 4 caps a day.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by totalpackage View Post
    I will definitely give my feedback and today is my first day using SNS Cissus at 4 caps a day.
    You may notice some acute analgesic effects in the short term, wait a couple weeks before you get a final idea on effectiveness for yourself.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

7. g'luck bud

8. SNS Reps, what makes Cissus XT different from a glucosamine/chondroitin supplement? I have had surgery on both my shoulders and recently as I'm increasing my weight on bench, I'm noticing more achy shoulders than usual. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    After a year off, I'm back

9. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    SNS Reps, what makes Cissus XT different from a glucosamine/chondroitin supplement? I have had surgery on both my shoulders and recently as I'm increasing my weight on bench, I'm noticing more achy shoulders than usual. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Cissus XT is an anti-inflammatory supplement, which is different from those two you listed.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SNS Releases Cissus XT! 5% Cissus, capped, and shipping this week!
    By mr.cooper69 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 07-19-2012, 07:00 PM
  2. Replies: 56
    Last Post: 05-03-2007, 05:16 AM
  3. SNS 4-AD XT
    By EEmain in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-09-2004, 07:31 PM
  4. mohn-xt serious nutrition solutions
    By chessmaster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0