Liver Assist XT and Agmatine

Uziel

Awards
is possible use this stack on very low or not carb type diets? I know Milk Thistle is good to take on AD to help your liver to detoxify your body but not sure about NAC (not ketogenic amino acid)

with Agmatini see various responses but the pharmacokinetics on no carb????

any help is appreciated.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Liver Assist XT is 100% ok to take on a no carb diet.

A lack of carbs won't affect agmatine's kinetics, but it can potentially lower blood sugar so you may experience symptoms of hypoglycemia. Many users, including myself, do not notice this phenomenon and can take agmatine fasted with no issues.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

A lack of carbs won't affect agmatine's kinetics, but it can potentially lower blood sugar so you may experience symptoms of hypoglycemia. Many users, including myself, do not notice this phenomenon and can take agmatine fasted with no issues.
what is your dose coop on fasted?

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Am.com

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm the same as coop, I've taken agmatine fasted and haven't had any adverse effects but it's still important to be aware.

Uziel

Awards

so Liver Assist XT + Agmatine (1g)+ Citurlline Malate (3-6g) did you think NOT WILL RISE INSULIN to out of ketosis? well in my case i on AD but yeah gluconeogenesis is inevitable in the human body.

any help is very appreciated guys!