Shout out to SNS and I can see a ton of new products on the way!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off just wanted to give a shout out to SNS for some awesome deals on their products lately. In particular the price on X-gels and TTA forced me into making another order recently, but overall prices have made them a staple when it comes to single ingredient products for me. Just look at how nice the most recent purchase is (the Ultima was in the same order and is in the pic bc I love the stuff and the clout chilling on the side is what I am currently using so it found a way to sneak in). :D

SNS1.jpg

To my surprise tho I never realized SNS was based out of VA and while Danville isn't super close I have been there recently. :eek:

The real issue at hand tho, is the fact that I saw four names of new products on the back of the Agmatine and the X-gels (5 if you count Optimize T, but it already has a thread to itself). I won't drop the names because maybe its not supposed to be fully available yet, or maybe I totally missed the memo but hopefully more info is available soon! Considering I live in VA feel free to send me some of this new stuff if you ever need a tester. ;)

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very nice! I thought I liked the old labels better, but compared side to side, new labels FTW.

PM me if you're wondering about the products, if they are on the labels, everyone else can see them as well.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
definately nice stash bolt :wink1:...will have to check out my agmatine/x gels bottles now though as I'm not sure I recall myself :scratchchin:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very nice! I thought I liked the old labels better, but compared side to side, new labels FTW.

PM me if you're wondering about the products, if they are on the labels, everyone else can see them as well.
I'd PM but I just personally am interested to see what is in each. :eek:

Don't like knowing too far out from release though because I don't like having to wait sometimes if it is extremely well formulated. ;) :D

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sweet stash .. loving that agmatine & xgels esp :)

ohh i never read labels .. about to start reading em now lol

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just saw the label .. And jaw just dropped .. Go SNS takeover like hova :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just saw the label .. And jaw just dropped .. Go SNS takeover like hova :)
Ya I was just surprised bc typically it seems like names get dropped online long before products come out. Seeing so many random product names was a surprise...considering no real build up yet. ;)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No mercy for sns;)!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It took me a while .. But finally got the joke

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fawk yeah, epic stack right there!

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What are the upcoming products?

Also, is there any chance SNS can come out w/ a 95% forskolin capped product (25mg).

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Im diggin the new labels. Always been a fan of SNS product. Some of the best quality bulk ingredients out there and responsibly priced. Focus XT is a godsend.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well looks like my stash will get bigger. :eek:

Sad my X-gels are dosed low, but at least SNS is trying to rectify the situation. I think they should send some of their new products to my house as compensation! :D

Just playing around, but hoping to see SNS drop some info on an amino product soon.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well looks like my stash will get bigger. :eek:

Sad my X-gels are dosed low, but at least SNS is trying to rectify the situation. I think they should send some of their new products to my house as compensation! :D

Just playing around, but hoping to see SNS drop some info on an amino product soon.
Yup classy move

Yup amino or glyco .. I'm aching for more info too .. Well not aching since I'm taking cissusXT but ya kno what I meant lol

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup classy move

Yup amino or glyco .. I'm aching for more info too .. Well not aching since I'm taking cissusXT but ya kno what I meant lol
I should have gotten some Cissus. I told myself I don't need it and then my shoulder started acting up again. :p

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a nice stack you got going there :yumyum:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, while the whole X-gels situation was rather unfortunate, the way it has been handled seemed really professional IMO. The day I emailed SNS I got a response that night that they would should out my extra bottles. Well, I received those today. Thanks SNS. :)

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, while the whole X-gels situation was rather unfortunate, the way it has been handled seemed really professional IMO. The day I emailed SNS I got a response that night that they would should out my extra bottles. Well, I received those today. Thanks SNS. :)
Great to hear the situation was treated promptly! Yes, it was rather unfortunate, both for you the customer and us at SNS, but glad that we have pleased customers like you.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great to hear the situation was treated promptly! Yes, it was rather unfortunate, both for you the customer and us at SNS, but glad that we have pleased customers like you.
Couldn't have said it better myself :approve:

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I prefer the previous labeling version better

I should have gotten some Cissus. I told myself I don't need it and then my shoulder started acting up again. :p
Just started up sns cissus myself and am looking forward to seeing what it will do for my crappy knees.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I prefer the previous labeling version better

Just started up sns cissus myself and am looking forward to seeing what it will do for my crappy knees.
Its already made my shoulder feel better

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its already made my shoulder feel better
Hells yea I'm feeling great on it .. I like it better then super cissus and cissus drol

Doing 4caps .. 2 morning 2afternoon . Loving cissusXT .. Pops be on it like crazy too

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Better to split dose with cissus? I've been just taking 4 caps of Cissus XT daily with a meal.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Better to split dose with cissus? I've been just taking 4 caps of Cissus XT daily with a meal.
To be honest I don't know .. I would think it would matter .. I like to split my dosage with Agmatine

Maybe coop can chime in on the dosages of cissus .. But yeah 3-4caps/day is a way to go

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ve used Supercissus many times with split dosing and 4 caps at one time ~~ never really noticed a difference between the two dosing schemes

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I ve used Supercissus many times with split dosing and 4 caps at one time ~~ never really noticed a difference between the two dosing schemes
I don't see how it would make a difference, but I know my joints are looking forward to some relief.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just thought I'd pop back in here with some feedback.

10 days into my ArA run...2g ArA + 3 scoops GG + 1 scoop Compete + 1g Agmatine + 1g TTA is finally hitting full force. I noticed effects on vascularity pretty much immediately the first week due to some of the other ingredients but today the ArA pump was in full force. I am currently deloading this week, but despite the lowered intensity I was feeling huge and full during the workout. Muscle hardness is also climbing outside of the gym. :thumbsup:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Inhibit P is a new product ;)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
finally i can run tren all year along without the boobies lol
:toofunny: I almost spit coffee all over my computer reading that :lol:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got a cool little email about something new on the horizon!

It wasn't X-gels tho so I gotta go find valdez and neg him. :firedevil:

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got a cool little email about something new on the horizon!

It wasn't X-gels tho so I gotta go find valdez and neg him. :firedevil:
Received this email too. I was so excited it was going to be X-Gels. But taking SNS products in the past and knowing their background and success, I am for sure interested :D

domore

Awards
I missed the newsletter. Just signed up.

Email please? :)

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got the newsletter.

Not interested enough because it isn't X-Gels. Semisrs

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Loving the support in here guys!

domore

Awards
Got the newsletter.

Not interested enough because it isn't X-Gels. Semisrs
X-Gels are something to look forward to, too. However, an AA product would kill me.

I'm looking for ergogens dedicated for performance. I'm not sure if VasoforceXT will be that, but there is hope.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Would x gels be good for PCT or no? You have to increase calories by a lot while taking that right?

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would x gels be good for PCT or no? You have to increase calories by a lot while taking that right?
Yes it would be a great addition to PCT. I've never had to alter my caloric intake while taking it though.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i would def add it in PCT .. in pct its recommeneded to increase your calories regardless ..no matter what you run

but xgels will help you keep that strength