Shout out to SNS and I can see a ton of new products on the way!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    I missed the newsletter. Just signed up.

    Email please?
    Awared. Hopefully, Na-R-Ala.


  2. Lets talk about VasoForce XT
    EvoMuse

  3. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Lets talk about VasoForce XT
    Lets. Info plz.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  4. Got the newsletter.

    Not interested enough because it isn't X-Gels. Semisrs

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Got the newsletter.

    Not interested enough because it isn't X-Gels. Semisrs
    Not far behind my friend

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Labor day sale- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ml#post5068496

  6. Loving the support in here guys!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Got the newsletter.

    Not interested enough because it isn't X-Gels. Semisrs
    X-Gels are something to look forward to, too. However, an AA product would kill me.

    I'm looking for ergogens dedicated for performance. I'm not sure if VasoforceXT will be that, but there is hope.

  8. Would x gels be good for PCT or no? You have to increase calories by a lot while taking that right?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Would x gels be good for PCT or no? You have to increase calories by a lot while taking that right?
    Yes it would be a great addition to PCT. I've never had to alter my caloric intake while taking it though.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  10. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Would x gels be good for PCT or no? You have to increase calories by a lot while taking that right?
    i would def add it in PCT .. in pct its recommeneded to increase your calories regardless ..no matter what you run

    but xgels will help you keep that strength
    S.n.S team member
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Received this email too. I was so excited it was going to be X-Gels. But taking SNS products in the past and knowing their background and success, I am for sure interested
    Bro, did you see all those products coming out?????? Never been happier to be apart of Serious Nutrition Solutions, its very exciting!!

    Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Lets talk about VasoForce XT
    Lets... It forces vascularity

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Lets. Info plz.
    Did I hear you say that you are going to neg me???? Here I was coming in here to give my buddy bolt some AMAZING news and now I'm going to get negged???? Way to ruin it for everyone there pal!

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Got the newsletter.

    Not interested enough because it isn't X-Gels. Semisrs
    Jim... Ye of little faith
    Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    X-Gels are something to look forward to, too. However, an AA product would kill me.

    I'm looking for ergogens dedicated for performance. I'm not sure if VasoforceXT will be that, but there is hope.
    You bet your sweet ass there is!!!

    - Valdez

  12. Don't make me throw out my X-gels Valdez! (emptiest threat ever spoken in the realm of empty threats)


    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  13. I fawwwkin love focus xt and sns agmatine <3

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

    Bro, did you see all those products coming out?????? Never been happier to be apart of Serious Nutrition Solutions, its very exciting!!

    Lets... It forces vascularity

    You bet your sweet ass there is!!!

    - Valdez
    Does it engorge a flaccid....never mind.
    EvoMuse
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Don't make me throw out my X-gels Valdez! (emptiest threat ever spoken in the realm of empty threats)


    Throw them this way! Empty or not I'll take the bottles!!

    Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    I fawwwkin love focus xt and sns agmatine &lt;3
    Who doesn't brother??? I feel like I couldn't survive without my focus!!

    Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Does it engorge a flaccid....never mind.
    Try citrulline malate for flaccid never minds


    - Valdez

  16. How about No Mercy?
    EvoMuse

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Don't make me throw out my X-gels Valdez! (emptiest threat ever spoken in the realm of empty threats)


    You can throw em in my trashcan any day...still waiting for the re-release...do want
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  18. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    I fawwwkin love focus xt and sns agmatine <3
    hells yea ..i just got my pina coalada in today

    cant wait to drink it tommorow morning .. and nothing like SNS agmatine pumps
    S.n.S team member

  19. Oi, lads, what is this email malarchy all about?

    I want it too.
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    Oi, lads, what is this email malarchy all about?

    I want it too.
    Sign up at seriousnutritionsolutions.com and you'll be on the mailing list to be the first to know about new products and exclusive offers.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  21. When was the last newsletter sent?

  22. Looking foward to some more cutting edge SNS supps..SJSJ

  23. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    When was the last newsletter sent?
    We just sent out the newsletter regarding our RELOAD program on the 17th.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  24. Looking forward to new SNS products!
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. shout out to michael and AMS!
    By hvactech in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-21-2012, 02:40 PM
  2. Shout out to Nutraplanet Customer Service...
    By cosmosis in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-10-2011, 12:08 PM
  3. Shout out to chuck, thank you!
    By Kristofer68SS in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-20-2009, 03:48 PM
  4. Shout out to Dsade & DCP
    By mrchristian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-06-2008, 12:33 AM
Log in
Log in