SNS Releases X-Gels, the strongest natural anabolic out there!

Page 8 of 18 First ... 367891013 ... Last
  1. mw1
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by w_llewellyn

I don't have to agree to that! You can't force me to agree to any claims about your product! What kind of **** is that? Besides, some of these people have scales and brains. They don't need me to confirm or deny any of your claims.

Stop trying to drag me into this! This is YOUR situation SNS, not Molecular's. Stop trying to make it about us.
    You do realize there filler in there dont you?. Where on your label does it state 625mgs??

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    I'd just like to state that each SNS X-gel has 250mg of the active ArA ingredient.

I don't know what Bill is trying to say through his posts that are vague and leave much up to intrepertation.

So let me just make it very clear. SNS X-gels have 250mg of ArA in each capsule. There are 100 capsules per bottle. Our price point is what it is due to several factors, and to some individuals this price point seems extremely low. The fact of the matter is that not every company feels the need to have a significant margin on all of their products.
    -Day
    Thanks for reassurance DC. I gots scuurrred there for a minute.
    :blindfold:
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by w_llewellyn View Post
    I'm not addressing SNS. I do want to give everyone an example of how things go with weight though.

In my hand is a vitamin E softgel. It weighs 500mg. When you squeeze out the oil, the casing weighs 250mg. So its 250mg case, 250 mg fill. If that vitamin E was at a 40% concentration, it would yield a dosage of 100 mg vitamin E per softgel.

We list the active amount of ARA, as we should. We don't dilute the ARA oil in XF. Its a straight fill of the 40% oil product from Cargill. If we did add filler, it would only require us to have a bigger softgel, with more than 625 mg inside - which makes no sense to us at it would add nothing but size and weight.
    So you're claiming SNS's X-gels have 250mg of oil inside the casing and of the 250mg only 40% is ArA, right?
    :blindfold:
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by w_llewellyn

Stop trying to drag me into this! This is YOUR situation SNS, not Molecular's. Stop trying to make it about us.
    In sns's defense (having not even purchased a bottle yet.. Of EITHER companies ara product) you entered this thread on your volition and have created a 'situation' with your words ..

Scales aside, it is clear to anyone watching that this was your doing, and yours alone... And as Many have already stated, Sns has never done me wrong... Just wanted to point it out that I don't think they have dragged you into anything- you threw them into a ring and now they're simply defending themselves...
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Answers

I'm not addressing SNS. I do want to give everyone an example of how things go with weight though.

In my hand is a vitamin E softgel. It weighs 500mg. When you squeeze out the oil, the casing weighs 250mg. So its 250mg case, 250 mg fill. If that vitamin E was at a 40% concentration, it would yield a dosage of 100 mg vitamin E per softgel.

We list the active amount of ARA, as we should. We don't dilute the ARA oil in XF. Its a straight fill of the 40% oil product from Cargill. If we did add filler, it would only require us to have a bigger softgel, with more than 625 mg inside - which makes no sense to us at it would add nothing but size and weight.
    William,

Instead of hypothetical examples using Vitamin E, why don't you just come out and say what you are trying so hard to avoid saying? You have alluded to the fact that X-Gels don't have the 625mg of ArA oil inside them needed to produce 250mg of ArA at 40% concentration. Why don't you just come out and say what you found and where you got the X-gels. This would seem like the right thing to do rather than levy veiled accusations at SNS.
  6. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    So you're claiming SNS's X-gels have 250mg of oil inside the casing and of the 250mg only 40% is ArA, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    In sns's defense (having not even purchased a bottle yet.. Of EITHER companies ara product) you entered this thread on your volition and have created a 'situation' with your words ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    William,

Instead of hypothetical examples using Vitamin E, why don't you just come out and say what you are trying so hard to avoid saying? You have alluded to the fact that X-Gels don't have the 625mg of ArA oil inside them needed to produce 250mg of ArA at 40% concentration. Why don't you just come out and say what you found and where you got the X-gels. This would seem like the right thing to do rather than levy veiled accusations at SNS.
    I don't see where he makes a claim of anything. If you read the earlier comments, at most what he is doing is explaining labeling and capsule math so that the people who don't work in the industry but read here have the information they need to validate the SNS product themselves..
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Mod edit: review the rules
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL

I don't see where he makes a claim of anything. If you read the earlier comments, at most what he is doing is explaining labeling and capsule math so that the people who don't work in the industry but read here have the information they need to validate the SNS product themselves..
    I think we all know what he is trying to say
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Hey EasyEJL,

I don't mean to disagree with you, but post #274 in this thread seems pretty accusatory if you ask me:

From William Llewellyn:

"Wow. Speechless. I spoke to Steve on Friday and thought you guys would take care of this. To be clear. I was ONLY addressing the MN Product X-Factor in my pervious posts. How SNS wishes to handle its product, customers, and reputation is up to SNS.

I will remind everyone of this. To get 250 mg of ARA out of 40% oil, we need to put 625mg of ARA Oil into X-Factor. If anyone thinks there is a product that offers the same dose for less, the first thing I suggest they do is put it on a scale and see what it weighs. Again, you need 625 mg of oil, plus the weight of the softgel casing, to reach that dosage with 40% material. Good luck with your scales fellas.."

When you post something like this in a thread about SNS X-Gels, it seems like a thinly veiled accusation. As a matter of fact there are several posts in this thread that basically amount to him saying saying that SNS X-gels do not contain the same active dose of ArA as X-Factor.

Am I the only one that sees this? If so, then I apologize for being so off base.
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Seems like there are a lot of deleted posts, but it's quite laughable that you think SNS "dragged you into this." Anyway, I am awaiting an official response some time this week and I'll get back to you. From all the conclusions I've drawn about the situation, if I were you, I'd shift your concerns from our product to yours .
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Seems like there are a lot of deleted posts, but it's quite laughable that you think SNS "dragged you into this." Anyway, I am awaiting an official response some time this week and I'll get back to you. From all the conclusions I've drawn about the situation, if I were you, I'd shift your concerns from our product to yours .

Need I remind you who started the launch of their product by making comparisons between X Gels and X-Factor?

Yes, the mods are apparently deleting my recommendations that people weigh any capsule they have problems with to check its contents. I've also received an official infraction for my posts. Interesting AM!
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Need I remind you who started the launch of their product by making comparisons between X Gels and X-Factor?

Yes, the mods are apparently deleting my recommendations that people weigh any capsule they have problems with to check its contents. Interesting AM!
    I am not sure who you are referring to, but obviously the consumer drew comparisons because they are the only two pure ArA products available. I have used X-factor with success on numerous occasions and have applauded you for bringing it to the market, but the way you are handling this is beyond me. If you want to compare ArA content of two caps, you test them; you don't weigh them. Again, I should have an official response for you soon, but I'm sure this could easily be settled by contacting Steve yourself rather than creating alarmism based on cap weight.
  13. Registered User
    Answers

How is weight irrelevant? If a vitamin E holds 500 mg, has 250 mg of fill and 250 mg shell, there is 250 mg vitamin E oil. If that vitamin E oil is 40% Ve by wt., there is 100 mg of active Vitamin E in it, no?

If the VE weighted well more, it would require a test. You can't stuff 250mg of vitamin in into 250mg of fill unless its 100% pure vitamin E, not 40% vitamin E.
    I didn't say it's irrelevant. It's inaccurate, unofficial, and confounded. The arachidonic acid content listed is a minimum, is it not?

I'm also seeing 2-3 different labels for X-factor. Perhaps you could clarify which one is correct.

Anyway, I'm off to lift. I'll post the response as soon as I receive it, but until then, please show some courtesy until you have the facts. My PM box is open in the mean time.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Answers

Holy ****...i was joking when I said this would happen in another thread.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
  15. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    Holy ****...i was joking when I said this would happen in another thread.
    I wish I could say I'm shocked. Apparently, by stepping away from my emails for the weekend, the world comes to an end.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by antihero

I wish I could say I'm shocked. Apparently, by stepping away from my emails for the weekend, the world comes to an end.
    This industry is nutty man. In for response.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Answers

If only he would have posted how much an original x factor gel weighed as comparison before talking so much ****

Either way, my shiz is here. Just not home yet.
    CELTIC LABS REP
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.
    Answers

Just received my X-Gels in the mail. Thanks SNS! Can I take 4 every day for 50 days and be good to go? Lifting days I would take all 4 pre workout and rest days I'd just take 2 with 2 different meals. Is that a good way to do it?
    Purus Labs Natural Phenomenon
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  19. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    This industry is nutty man. In for response.
    Nutty could be the understatement of the year. Some days I just need to put down the phone, and walk away from the computer.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    Just received my X-Gels in the mail. Thanks SNS! Can I take 4 every day for 50 days and be good to go? Lifting days I would take all 4 pre workout and rest days I'd just take 2 with 2 different meals. Is that a good way to do it?
    I know some are in favor of doing it only on workout days, which is another good dosing scheme, but what you have is exactly how I ran it before and had nice results.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.
    Answers

Just curious, why add Zinc to ArA?
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    I know some are in favor of doing it only on workout days, which is another good dosing scheme, but what you have is exactly how I ran it before and had nice results.
    excellent I'll be 6'0" 220 in no time JK thanks a lot your majesty.
    Purus Labs Natural Phenomenon
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  23. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Patuba View Post
    Just curious, why add Zinc to ArA?
    I would assume because Zinc and ArA are both depleted by exercise, so the product is intended to keep one in an optimal muscle building state.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Erase, Anabeta, xgels, oh my

And don't forget the alcar and agmatine and TTA if u got it.. That's about as naturally diesel as it gets
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Erase, Anabeta, xgels, oh my

And don't forget the alcar and agmatine and TTA if u got it.. That's about as naturally diesel as it gets
    Definitely have it all plus some. Just wanted to make sure there were no contraindications like with licogenix etc etc
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Sigh....ordering two more bottles lol
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    Sigh....ordering two more bottles lol
    I have 3 and want 3 more probably going to pick some more up tomorrow.

I've really been wanting to try the creatine mag and COP. Gotta be great for explosive strength...
  28. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Evan666
    I will never purchase a MN product thanks to this Asshat. What a douche.

Anyway, anabeta is good to go with x-gels? I am super bummed that mine won't be here until Thursday
    It could be stacked with X-Gels, but I recommend dosing AnaBeta at least 4 hours away from the ArA because I believe it may have some anti-inflammatory properties.
  29. Registered User
    Answers

I have 3 and want 3 more probably going to pick some more up tomorrow.

I've really been wanting to try the creatine mag and COP. Gotta be great for explosive strength...
    MCC is great, and I love dosing 2g COP preworkout.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Answers

MCC is great, and I love dosing 2g COP preworkout.
    I've used mcc in the past in green mag and trinitine. It seems your mcc has more active per serving? 4.5 g or so?

Ill have to pick up a 501 cap jug and call it a day
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Answers

What do you personally notice most from COP?
  32. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Evan666 View Post
    I notice decreased rest times between sets, improved breathing, and improved cardio performance. It's good stuff
  33. Registered User
    Answers

Increased endurance (both muscular and cardiovascular).
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Answers

I just weighed one of my X-Gels and it was 215 lbs.
    I can remember if I was on the scale too.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  35. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I just weighed one of my X-Gels and it was 215 lbs.
    I can remember if I was on the scale too.
    Is that how you weigh out your DMAA too?
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

Is that how you weigh out your DMAA too?
    Only when stacking with nitrates and alcohol
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM

Only when stacking with nitrates and alcohol
    Hahahaha!!
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

It could be stacked with X-Gels, but I recommend dosing AnaBeta at least 4 hours away from the ArA because I believe it may have some anti-inflammatory properties.
    Hmm

Seems problematic as Anabeta is to be dosed 1 hour Pre workout and immediately post..
  39. Registered User
    Answers

who do I have to send nudes too to get a bottle

40. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

oh come on now. regardless of whatever the discussion here was, Will Llewellyn is a long time respected person in both the supplement industry and hormone replacement industry. squabbles over products and ingredients happen, but have a little respect.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What's Your Favorite Natural Anabolic?
    By BigVrunga in forum Supplements
    Replies: 342
    Last Post: 02-04-2009, 04:40 AM
  2. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 10-02-2006, 02:30 PM
  3. Bloodwork While on "Natural Anabolics"
    By Mazderati in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-08-2006, 12:42 PM
  4. Official Natural Anabolic Consensus Page
    By theshocker21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6