SNS Releases X-Gels, the strongest natural anabolic out there! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 7

SNS Releases X-Gels, the strongest natural anabolic out there!

Page 7 of 18 First ... 25678912 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,482
    Rep Power
    5966607

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    How far before a workout cAn lico be used then (sorry i know this is NOT a lico/athletix thread)
    4+ hours. Not sure if it actually inhibits COX or if it mediates inflammation via iNOS. Perhaps you can ask a rep
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  2. Senior Member
    uvawahoowa's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,482
    Rep Power
    31240

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    4+ hours. Not sure if it actually inhibits COX or if it mediates inflammation via iNOS. Perhaps you can ask a rep
    Woah woah, there is something Coop doesn't know? Wtf?
  3. New Member
    Asmodean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    753

    Reputation

    I just picked up 2 bottles for 23.99 each at a place that sounds like a famous steak sauce.
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,405
    Rep Power
    4187010

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Does nutra have any yet?
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  5. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Rep Power
    81802

    Reputation Reputation

    Mine got dropped of tonight!

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  6. Senior Member
    antihero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,357
    Rep Power
    253646

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodean View Post
    I just picked up 2 bottles for 23.99 each at a place that sounds like a famous steak sauce.
    WHAT???

    I can't believe they have them at that price. We didn't set up a deal with them to run a sale. I'm wondering if it's actually a typo, and it should be $33.95 each.

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Does nutra have any yet?
    They should. I don't know what the hold up is. I would image they already have it in hand and just need to get it up on the site. It was shipped out last week.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    Mine got dropped of tonight!

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Very nice. We're looking forward to hearing your feedback.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  7. Senior Member
    uvawahoowa's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,482
    Rep Power
    31240

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by antihero
    WHAT???

    I can't believe they have them at that price. We didn't set up a deal with them to run a sale. I'm wondering if it's actually a typo, and it should be $33.95 each.

    They should. I don't know what the hold up is. I would image they already have it in hand and just need to get it up on the site. It was shipped out last week.

    Very nice. We're looking forward to hearing your feedback.
    What site did you get them from??
  8. mw1
    Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,731
    Rep Power
    3264744

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodean
    I just picked up 2 bottles for 23.99 each at a place that sounds like a famous steak sauce.
    It think the made a mistake when they were adding the new sku.....they will have a big surprise monday morning

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  9. New Member
    Asmodean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    753

    Reputation

    As long as I don't have a suprise I dgaf!
  10. Senior Member
    antihero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,357
    Rep Power
    253646

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa

    What site did you get them from??
    This has to be a typo. There's no possible way they legitimately meant to sell them at that price. I'd recommend scooping up as many as possible before Monday morning.

    Hopefully they honor the orders.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  11. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,482
    Rep Power
    5966607

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    Woah woah, there is something Coop doesn't know? Wtf?
    Lol I just don't care enough to look into it
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  12. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,367
    Rep Power
    1574440

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    Lol I just don't care enough to look into it
    Real nice! Lol Jk idc either anymore, but I'd be a little hurt if i did!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  13. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768794

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    My 2 bottles are here. So tell me about the synergy with tta
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  14. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,482
    Rep Power
    5966607

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    My 2 bottles are here. So tell me about the synergy with tta
    TTA increases endogenous Arachidonic acid. I would take 1g TTA with your preworkout ArA dose and 1g on off days
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  15. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,599
    Rep Power
    2410151

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Same stuff that's in Animal Test? But this is just hella cheaper?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  16. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,367
    Rep Power
    1574440

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    TTA increases endogenous Arachidonic acid. I would take 1g TTA with your preworkout ArA dose and 1g on off days
    When I dosed TTA standalone, i did 500mg Pre workout or in AM and 500mg prior to my Pre bed shake.. I only use 1g TTA a day and dose for 60 days to complete one bottle.. Would 500mg with ara be pointless? Should I move the evening tta to Pre workout?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  17. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,482
    Rep Power
    5966607

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Same stuff that's in Animal Test? But this is just hella cheaper?
    You can't even make a comparison. Animal Test is formulated extremely poorly. It has a direct inhibitor of arachidonic acid metabolism (cissus), along with about 3 or 4 other COX inhibitors. All the stuff I've been telling you guys about dosing anti-inflammatories away from your X-gels dose goes out the window with that product.

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    When I dosed TTA standalone, i did 500mg Pre workout or in AM and 500mg prior to my Pre bed shake.. I only use 1g TTA a day and dose for 60 days to complete one bottle.. Would 500mg with ara be pointless? Should I move the evening tta to Pre workout?
    500mg would not be pointless at all. 1g is simply the maximum efficacious dose with clinical backing for safety. Timing isn't a huge deal but take it with the ArA if you can.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  18. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,599
    Rep Power
    2410151

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    You can't even make a comparison. Animal Test is formulated extremely poorly. It has a direct inhibitor of arachidonic acid metabolism (cissus), along with about 3 or 4 other COX inhibitors. All the stuff I've been telling you guys about dosing anti-inflammatories away from your X-gels dose goes out the window with that product.

    500mg would not be pointless at all. 1g is simply the maximum efficacious dose with clinical backing for safety. Timing isn't a huge deal but take it with the ArA if you can.
    Yeah I read that. No joint sups.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  19. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,482
    Rep Power
    5966607

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Yeah I read that. No joint sups.
    Joint supps are fine as long as you take them a few hours away from your X-gels dose.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  20. New Member
    Uziel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    501

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    My 2 bottles are here. So tell me about the synergy with tta
    maybe this help you.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  21. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3238572

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by antihero

    This has to be a typo. There's no possible way they legitimately meant to sell them at that price. I'd recommend scooping up as many as possible before Monday morning.

    Hopefully they honor the orders.
    I had to pull the trigger on this. 4 bottles shipped for $96 with coupon. Hopefully we don't have any issues.

    Funny side note: their sku # for this item is "sexgel". Hopefully I don't end up with 4 tubes of K-Y....
  22. Senior Member
    antihero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,357
    Rep Power
    253646

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99

    I had to pull the trigger on this. 4 bottles shipped for $96 with coupon. Hopefully we don't have any issues.

    Funny side note: their sku # for this item is "sexgel". Hopefully I don't end up with 4 tubes of K-Y....
    The price is unbeatable, most likely because its a mistake. I'm glad you took advantage of it though.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  23. Advanced Member
    UncleWade's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    519
    Rep Power
    250371

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    The price is unbeatable, most likely because its a mistake. I'm glad you took advantage of it though.
    That's most likely the lowest price you'll ever see!

    The nice thing about it being that cheap is it leaves consumers with a little extra cash for all the awesome things to stack with it from SNS - Agmatine, Leucine, TTA-500, PLCAR-500, ALCAR-500; the possibilities are exciting and almost limitless!
    iFORCE NUTRITION REPRESENTATIVE

    iTRAIN. iCOMPETE. iDOMINATE.
  24. Professional Member
    tnubs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,248
    Rep Power
    23617

    Reputation

    bought 4 more bottles, the price was too good to pass up. so now i will have 6
    CELTIC LABS REP
  25. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3238572

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    bought 4 more bottles, the price was too good to pass up. so now i will have 6
    Nice to see you got in on this too!
  26. New Member
    thatguy099's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    30

    Reputation

    4 caps DCP with X gels pre workout sound alright?
  27. Elite Member
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,401
    Rep Power
    823103

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade

    That's most likely the lowest price you'll ever see!

    The nice thing about it being that cheap is it leaves consumers with a little extra cash for all the awesome things to stack with it from SNS - Agmatine, Leucine, TTA-500, PLCAR-500, ALCAR-500; the possibilities are exciting and almost limitless!
    Indeed most of those other ingredients are really affordable as well
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  28. Senior Member
    antihero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,357
    Rep Power
    253646

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy099
    4 caps DCP with X gels pre workout sound alright?
    Yessir.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  29. Senior Member
    monstermash's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,990
    Rep Power
    19725

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    This has to be a typo. There's no possible way they legitimately meant to sell them at that price. I'd recommend scooping up as many as possible before Monday morning.

    Hopefully they honor the orders.

    Jumped at this deal while on a date hahaha price was too good. One cycle was under the price of one bottle from the other company! Picked up 6
    :blindfold:
  30. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3238572

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by w_llewellyn View Post
    I would like to clarify the above post. At the time I wrote that, I was basing my comments entirely on information given to me from the SNS reps concerning the makeup of their product. I would like to rescind this statement (except for the X-Factor part). Good luck guys.
    William,

    Why are you rescinding your previous statement? Are you trying to say that the X-Gels do not have 250mg of ArA as stated? I am a bit confused by the lack of explanation.
  31. New Member
    Evan666's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    257
    Rep Power
    8686

    Reputation

    I can't find a coupon code! Gaah I hate Google sometimes...
  32. mw1
    Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,731
    Rep Power
    3264744

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99
    William,

    Why are you rescinding your previous statement? Are you trying to say that the X-Gels do not have 250mg of ArA as stated? I am a bit confused by the lack of explanation.
    He is stating that Xgels and Xf both have 250mg of Ara

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  33. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3238572

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    He is stating that Xgels and Xf both have 250mg of Ara
    Are you sure that's what he is saying? It seems like that's what his original post said and he decide to take it all back. That's where I was confused by his post and lack of explanation on why he wished to rescind his original statement. Just saying "I take it back" doesn't really tell me anything.
  34. Senior Member
    monstermash's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,990
    Rep Power
    19725

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by w_llewellyn View Post
    Wow. Speechless. I spoke to Steve on Friday and thought you guys would take care of this. To be clear. I was ONLY addressing the MN Product X-Factor in my pervious posts. How SNS wishes to handle its product, customers, and reputation is up to SNS.

    I will remind everyone of this. To get 250 mg of ARA out of 40% oil, we need to put 625mg of ARA Oil into X-Factor. If anyone thinks there is a product that offers the same dose for less, the first thing I suggest they do is put it on a scale and see what it weighs. Again, you need 625 mg of oil, plus the weight of the softgel casing, to reach that dosage with 40% material. Good luck with your scales fellas..

    Damn...
    :blindfold:
  35. Senior Member
    uvawahoowa's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,482
    Rep Power
    31240

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by w_llewellyn

    Wow. Speechless. I spoke to Steve on Friday and thought you guys would take care of this. To be clear. I was ONLY addressing the MN Product X-Factor in my pervious posts. How SNS wishes to handle its product, customers, and reputation is up to SNS.

    I will remind everyone of this. To get 250 mg of ARA out of 40% oil, we need to put 625mg of ARA Oil into X-Factor. If anyone thinks there is a product that offers the same dose for less, the first thing I suggest they do is put it on a scale and see what it weighs. Again, you need 625 mg of oil, plus the weight of the softgel casing, to reach that dosage with 40% material. Good luck with your scales fellas..
    To restate, I will weigh when I receive mine as I have a mg scale, but SNS has never dissatisfied me in the past and I don't expect them to do so now.
  36. New Member
    Evan666's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    257
    Rep Power
    8686

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by w_llewellyn View Post
    Wow. Speechless. I spoke to Steve on Friday and thought you guys would take care of this. To be clear. I was ONLY addressing the MN Product X-Factor in my pervious posts. How SNS wishes to handle its product, customers, and reputation is up to SNS.

    I will remind everyone of this. To get 250 mg of ARA out of 40% oil, we need to put 625mg of ARA Oil into X-Factor. If anyone thinks there is a product that offers the same dose for less, the first thing I suggest they do is put it on a scale and see what it weighs. Again, you need 625 mg of oil, plus the weight of the softgel casing, to reach that dosage with 40% material. Good luck with your scales fellas..
    Geez....this guy
  37. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3238572

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    To restate, I will weigh when I receive mine as I have a mg scale, but SNS has never dissatisfied me in the past and I don't expect them to do so now.
    I do not have a scale but can agree that I have liked and seen results from SNS products in the past. Can't say that I am not a little concerned though having just ordered a bunch of X-Gels. I'm sure it will all work out though.
  38. Senior Member
    uvawahoowa's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,482
    Rep Power
    31240

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99
    I do not have a scale but can agree that I have liked and seen results from SNS products in the past. Can't say that I am not a little concerned though having just ordered a bunch of X-Gels. I'm sure it will all work out though.
    Tbh these sound like very vague and baseless accusations. I'll believe them when I see the proof
  39. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3238572

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    Tbh these sound like very vague and baseless accusations. I'll believe them when I see the proof
    Agreed. That's why I will give SNS the benefit of the doubt until something is proven otherwise.
  40. Advanced Member
    Daycrawler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    825
    Rep Power
    227807

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    I do not have a scale but can agree that I have liked and seen results from SNS products in the past. Can't say that I am not a little concerned though having just ordered a bunch of X-Gels. I'm sure it will all work out though.
    I'd just like to state that each SNS X-gel has 250mg of the active ArA ingredient.

    I don't know what Bill is trying to say through his posts that are vague and leave much up to intrepertation.

    So let me just make it very clear. SNS X-gels have 250mg of ArA in each capsule. There are 100 capsules per bottle. Our price point is what it is due to several factors, and to some individuals this price point seems extremely low. The fact of the matter is that not every company feels the need to have a significant margin on all of their products.

    I'm done referring to MN in this thread, and I'm done promoting them as an option next to the X-gels. The X-gels contain 250mg of the ArA per capsule.

    Trying to remain amicable here, but when someone makes vague statements that miscontrue what our products have it is extremely difficult to do so.

    As you know, SNS takes extreme pride in providing QUALITY products each and every time. Every batch is third party tested to make sure of this.

    I hope this clears everything up.

    Thank you to our consumers for the continued support.

    -Day
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What's Your Favorite Natural Anabolic?
    By BigVrunga in forum Supplements
    Replies: 342
    Last Post: 02-04-2009, 04:40 AM
  2. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 10-02-2006, 02:30 PM
  3. Bloodwork While on "Natural Anabolics"
    By Mazderati in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-08-2006, 12:42 PM
  4. Official Natural Anabolic Consensus Page
    By theshocker21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-11-2006, 03:20 PM
  5. ez's swanson vitamin all natural anabolic lifestyle stack
    By emiliozapata in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 05:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in