SNS Releases X-Gels, the strongest natural anabolic out there!

Page 4 of 18 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs
    #2867 for me

    picked up two bottles of x-gels and realized they had sizeon max for $15/tub so had to get a years worth lol
    Nice score.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    2859 for me!
    Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    #2867 for me

    picked up two bottles of x-gels and realized they had sizeon max for $15/tub so had to get a years worth lol
    Looks like both of you got 50 workouts worth of ArA (or 25 if you choose to double dose). Keep us posted with how it goes!
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  3. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    Looks like both of you got 50 workouts worth of ArA (or 25 if you choose to double dose). Keep us posted with how it goes!
    Gonna need clarification on dosing scheme again once the time comes lol. Just wanna maximize effects AND my $$ lol
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    Looks like both of you got 50 workouts worth of ArA (or 25 if you choose to double dose). Keep us posted with how it goes!
    Me too! Thanks for overlooking your big brother
    I grabbed some ALCAR too so I can be just like coop and drink tequila every night.

    No bulbine for me GQ, I still have some from an earlier sale

  5. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    Dear SNS,
    Thanks for robbing me blind.

    Sincerely yours,
    Order #2851

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL
    2859 for me!
    Quote Originally Posted by tnubs
    #2867 for me

    picked up two bottles of x-gels and realized they had sizeon max for $15/tub so had to get a years worth lol
    If you guys post on the FB you grabbed some i think i can dig up some shirts for you guys

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  6. #2864

    Ordered up 3 bottles and some other sns goods. Thanks for the Facebook updates... I couldn't find them anywhere until I saw the link!

  7. I figure 6xday 5 days per week = 10 weeks worth

    stacked with bulbine, agmatine, gms, alcar, and erase!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    2859 for me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan666 View Post
    I figure 6xday 5 days per week = 10 weeks worth

    stacked with bulbine, agmatine, gms, alcar, and erase!
    My lord, that's a wonderful stack. Got joint support on hand? (Erase + ArA)

    X-gels stock is already running low and we're only 4 hours into the 4th of July
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  9. I use orange triad and 7g or so of fishoil so joints should be good! I can't wait to get this started!
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    My lord, that's a wonderful stack. Got joint support on hand? (Erase + ArA)

    X-gels stock is already running low and we're only 4 hours into the 4th of July
    Why are you still awake?! You love supplements! It makes sense Cy! ; )

  11. in order 2874

  12. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    Looks like both of you got 50 workouts worth of ArA (or 25 if you choose to double dose). Keep us posted with how it goes!
    Coop, I was comparing xgels label w x factor, and there seems to be more ara per serving in x factor (if conventional labeling applies). Is this the case?

  13. X-gels and Cissus XT ordered (2875). I'm a week into my first bottle of Cissus and its already making a big difference with my elbows...have some ALCAR and Focus XT arriving tomorrow as well (2791).
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis
    no love for bulbine ???
    I had to take the bulbine out of my cart... gotta prioritize ha
  15. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    If you guys post on the FB you grabbed some i think i can dig up some shirts for you guys
    I did
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  16. Quote Originally Posted by mw1

    If you guys post on the FB you grabbed some i think i can dig up some shirts for you guys
    Will do, I love t shirts!

  17. Picked up some TTA, rk500, and plcar! Could use a nice new t to Rep in the gym!

    Posting up on fb now!
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    I had to take the bulbine out of my cart... gotta prioritize ha
    Haha I woulda done the same .. 1st priority is xgels then agmatine then bulbine then DAA caps
    S.n.S team member

  19. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    If you guys post on the FB you grabbed some i think i can dig up some shirts for you guys
    just did it

  20. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis

    Haha I woulda done the same .. 1st priority is xgels then agmatine then bulbine then DAA caps
    Bulbine > daa? I can't tell with it...no reviews online for me to know how well it works, at least daa has human studies

  21. yeah well see logs/reviews popping up since its available to buy now

    when are you guys starting your xgels ? ASAP ? lol
    S.n.S team member

  22. End of the month I think.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

  23. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    Bulbine > daa? I can't tell with it...no reviews online for me to know how well it works, at least daa has human studies
    I had bulbine in my cart as well But decided ill wait for some reviews to come out on the sns version first
    CELTIC LABS REP

  24. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    Coop, I was comparing xgels label w x factor, and there seems to be more ara per serving in x factor (if conventional labeling applies). Is this the case?
    I think they are the same with 250mg and 40% concentration of each
    CELTIC LABS REP

  25. I'll most likely be logging bulbine with x gels but not til October lol
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  26. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs

    I think they are the same with 250mg and 40% concentration of each
    Yeah you're right, I was looking at the xfactor advanced prop blend by mistake

  27. Coop, I'm about to start an SNS DAA/Erase 8 week cut. Would ArA (X-gels) be a nice addition to this or just overkill?
    My staples are SNS BA, SNS creatine mono, SNS agmatine, SNS ALCAR (gotta love SNS products), CL OT+Oximega FO. I'm also gonna throw in some TTA-500 in 3 weeks (currently cycling off) and EC for some appetite suppression. I've got some Alpha T2 laying around that I made add in eventually as well.
    Thanks for your help!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I'll most likely be logging bulbine with x gels but not til October lol
    Got it marked down brotha .. Looks like I have more to look fwd to besides slutty girls in custome
    S.n.S team member

  29. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis

    Got it marked down brotha .. Looks like I have more to look fwd to besides slutty girls in custome
    Lol ill dress up too
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  30. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Dear SNS,
    Thanks for robbing me blind.

    Sincerely yours,
    Order #2851

    Always a pleasure to take your money. Oh and I noticed that cyforce still ignored you. Just wanted to point it out!

    Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    no love for bulbine ???
    I'm looking forward to Optimize-T!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  31. I'm starting mine asap. I've been slowly recomping since my epistane cycle and am down from 297 to 275. Ill be running anabeta, erase, x-gels, humapro, bulbine, agmatine, and gms. Should be nuts...

  32. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Always a pleasure to take your money. Oh and I noticed that cyforce still ignored you. Just wanted to point it out!



    I'm looking forward to Optimize-T!

    DO WANT

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Evan666 View Post
    I'm starting mine asap. I've been slowly recomping since my epistane cycle and am down from 297 to 275. Ill be running anabeta, erase, x-gels, humapro, bulbine, agmatine, and gms. Should be nuts...
    wow what a stack .. Pretty similar to mine but no erase &humapro

    But yea it will be nuts .. gonna dose anabeta & xgels at the same time ?

    Im debating on my stack .. I do have an anabeta saved up .. Kinda want to run it an kinda don't want to run it lol
    S.n.S team member

  34. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post


    I'm looking forward to Optimize-T!
    Hells yea .. full servings of you know what means that I'm looking forward to you know what

    Know what I mean ?
    S.n.S team member

  35. i dont but i would like to you know?

  36. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    Hells yea .. full servings of you know what means that I'm looking forward to you know what

    Know what I mean ?
    I know what cha mean and I'm excited for it! We got some great products out and more yet to come!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  37. Looking forward to my run of ArA and DAA.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  38. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    wow what a stack .. Pretty similar to mine but no erase &humapro

    But yea it will be nuts .. gonna dose anabeta & xgels at the same time ?

    Im debating on my stack .. I do have an anabeta saved up .. Kinda want to run it an kinda don't want to run it lol

    Ill be running 6 caps a day of each. I really can't wait haha!

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Evan666

    Ill be running 6 caps a day of each. I really can't wait haha!
    I'm considering running 8 caps preworkout after doing some reading.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  40. anyone know if chicks can run ArA? or if it would yield similar results as it does in men
    CELTIC LABS REP
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What's Your Favorite Natural Anabolic?
    By BigVrunga in forum Supplements
    Replies: 342
    Last Post: 02-04-2009, 05:40 AM
  2. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 10-02-2006, 03:30 PM
  3. Bloodwork While on "Natural Anabolics"
    By Mazderati in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-08-2006, 01:42 PM
  4. Official Natural Anabolic Consensus Page
    By theshocker21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-11-2006, 04:20 PM
  5. ez's swanson vitamin all natural anabolic lifestyle stack
    By emiliozapata in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 06:47 PM
Log in
Log in