SNS Releases X-Gels, the strongest natural anabolic out there!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Support Lean Muscle and Strength*

SNS X-Gels contain Arachidonic Acid, a key anabolic Omega-6 essential fatty acid that amplifies the body’s response to resistance training. This, in turn, aids in increasing lean muscle, strength, power, endurance, and pumps.

To understand how this unique supplement can benefit you, it is important to take a look and learn more about this powerful nutrient - Arachidonic Acid.

What is Arachidonic Acid?
Arachidonic Acid is an essential fatty acid. It is found mainly in small concentrations in the fatty parts of meats and fish (mostly in red meat). It is considered an ‘essential’ fatty acid because it is a requirement for the proper functioning of the human body.

Who can benefit from Arachidonic Acid supplementation?
Arachidonic Acid can be used by athletes, weight trainers, and bodybuilders that are looking to build lean muscle and strength, and improve power, endurance, and pumps.

Two specific groups that may gain even more from Arachidonic Acid supplementation are vegetarians and bodybuilders/athletes that follow strict low fat diets. Since Arachidonic Acid is found mostly in the fatty portions of red meat, both of these groups of people tend to have lower than normal levels of Arachidonic Acid consumption.

How does Arachidonic Acid work (in layman’s terms)?
Arachidonic Acid is the base material used by the body to synthesize a key series or hormones referred to as dienolic prostaglandins, the major prostaglandins in humans. The ability of the body to output normal levels of prostaglandins is directly dependent on the availability of Arachidonic Acid. After Arachidonic Acid has been converted to prostaglandin PGF2a, the key prostaglandin in gaining lean muscle, a process called “myonuclear accretion” occurs, resulting in a powerful anabolic signal and muscle growth.

Arachidonic Acid also has a role in muscle growth beyond just that of being a prostaglandin precursor. It has been shown in studies to increase peak power output and to serve as the core stimulus for protein synthesis.

Lastly, Arachidonic Acid is a potent vasodilator due to its conversion to prostanoids after ingestion. For this reason, weight training athletes may want to consume their Arachidonic Acid pre-workout in order to elicit powerful pumps and vascularity during the workout and beyond.

How does this affect the athlete?
Prostaglandins are integral to protein turnover and muscle accumulation, are at the core of muscle growth, and are responsible for regulating the direct local muscular response to physical exercise.

Prostaglandins begin to exert their effects on muscle growth immediately following physical exertion. The eccentric muscle contraction first triggers the local synthesis of these hormones. They play an important role in what will be going on in your muscles during the days that follow (your recovery days).

As mentioned earlier, athletes and bodybuilders may want to supplement their Arachidonic Acid pre-workout in order to further enhance pumps, muscle growth, and strength. For such individuals, we suggest 4 X-Gels 30-45 minutes pre-workout on training days and 4 X-Gels consumed throughout the day on “off-days.”

Why supplement with Arachidonic Acid?
The most obvious answer is because you want the best results to come out of your training, diet, and supplement regimen.

The benefits of Arachidonic Acid are stated above, and it is important to understand that the concentrations of Arachidonic Acid are so low in the food supply that if you want to get the most out of this key nutrient, supplementation is a must. Furthermore, consumption of Arachidonic Acid via diet often results in storage in adipose tissue (fat cells) rather than muscle tissue, the latter of which is the ultimate destination that will result in anabolic effects. Supplemental Arachidonic Acid, on the other hand, will go to skeletal muscle if dosed properly, where it can boost hypertrophy (muscle growth) and strength.

There is also a Catch 22 with exercise and Arachidonic Acid. Even though Arachidonic Acid can play such a beneficial role in helping athletes and bodybuilders achieve their desired results, it has been shown that exercise can actually lower the amount of Arachidonic Acid in skeletal muscle tissues. This makes supplementation even more important.

Some important notes:
- X-Gels users may notice higher than normal levels of muscle soreness in the days following workout. This is due to Arachidonic Acid intensifying the body’s normal response to weight training.

- Due to the mechanism of action of Arachidonic Acid, you may need to increase your total daily protein and calorie intake (often by 500-1000 calories) in order to optimize conditions for significant muscle growth.

X-Gels Stacking info:
X-Gels is versatile and can be stacked with a variety of other sports nutrition supplements. You will find it most commonly stacked with natural testosterone enhancing supplements such as SNS ALCAR, Optimize-T™, DAA Caps or Powder, Agmatine Caps or Powder, or other select Serious Nutrition Solutions products.

Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 1 Soft Gel
Servings Per Container: 100

Amount Per Serving:
Zinc (as Zinc Gluconate) – 5 mg 33%
Arachidonic Acid (40%) – 250 mg

Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Glycerine, Water, Sorbitol

Suggested Use:
As a dietary supplement, take up to 4 soft gels per day with meals. Take for 50 days, then wait 50 days before repeating. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.

Warnings:
This product is for healthy adults over 18 years of age. Do not take this product if you are pregnant or nursing, or have a history of diabetes, asthma, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, arthritis, heart disease, stroke, colitis, irritable bowel syndrome, cancer, prostate enlargement, gastrointestinal surgery, or any inflammatory disease. Consult with your physician before use if you are taking any medication(s), or suffer from any health condition. Store in a cool, dry place away from children.

I always like to include my own thoughts with each product release, and here they are:

Arachidonic acid exerts its anabolic effect via downstream conversion/metabolization to PGF2a, which causes myonuclear accretion in skeletal muscle, resulting in physical growth of the myocyte, a phenomenon we refer to as hypertrophy. Thus, it is one of the few compounds out there that can truly impact body composition in a significant way. It's even more beneficial in bodybuilders because most of us lack Arachidonic Acid in our diet with respect to foods containing non-competitive amino acids (eggs are not a good choice, for instance, because they contain competing omega-3s). In order to circumvent storage in adipocytes, we decided to create a supplemental form of ArA which allows dosing in the absence of food; this is the best time to take it, particularly preworkout.

If taken preworkout, it also significantly enhances vasodilation via prostanoid synthesis, so much so that I would put the pumps of ArA on par with the best pump product out there. To top it all off, ArA's action at the imidazoline receptor actually allows for synergy with agmatine, with the potential to intensify agmatine's effects on vasodilation, as well as prolonging the pump. There is also human data showing that ArA increases peak power output (and this used a far inferior dosing scheme). So in short, you're looking at:

-Increased hypertrophy (muscle mass)
-A leaning out effect (fat loss)
-Increased vasodilation and pumps
-Increased strength

Arachidonic acid has been my favorite supplemental muscle builder for years (moreso than any testosterone booster), and I can't wait for the release of this product personally.
To put it plainly, Arachidonic acid is pretty much the best supplemental ingredient that I've ever come across when it comes to body composition (it's honestly on par with EC stack in my experiences for body recomposition effects). This is, for me, the most exciting SNS release since I've been a representative, and I encourage all of you to give this a shot. The standard recommendations are 4-8 caps of X-gels preworkout with 2g of L-Carnitine or an L-Carnitine salt and 6g of Glycerol Monostearate (or 3 scoops of Glycergrow). The product has potential synergy with agmatine and nitrates when it comes to pumps. Furthermore, fish oil, joint support, and other anti-inflammatory supplements (NSAIDs are a different story) do NOT have to be discontinued when using X-gels. Rather, you should try to space these products as far away from your X-gels dose as possible. You should be doing this anyway because using antioxidants and anti-inflammatories periworkout can indeed blunt the response to hypertrophy.

Let me know if you have any other questions! There will be a thread in the main supplement section about different ArA dosing schemes shortly.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Subbed for release date and where to get it :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed for log

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
subbed for release or pre-sale info :)

never got XF when it first came out.. I am ready for ARA now :)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I'll be getting a few bottles. Been interested in this ingredient for some time but the price has always scared me due to shipping costs to Australia.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
subbed for more info would buy for sure.

FlagrantFoul

Awards
would this be stackable with a test booster (ie Test Factor Advanced)? I'm assuming so since XFA has the ArA as well? If so, COUNT ME IN!!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
would this be stackable with a test booster (ie Test Factor Advanced)? I'm assuming so since XFA has the ArA as well? If so, COUNT ME IN!!
Definitely. Arachidonic acid is completely non-hormonal and thus stackable with pretty much anything :).

uvawahoowa

Awards
Support Lean Muscle and Strength*

SNS X-Gels contain Arachidonic Acid, a key anabolic Omega-6 essential fatty acid that amplifies the body's response to resistance training. This, in turn, aids in increasing lean muscle, strength, power, endurance, and pumps.

To understand how this unique supplement can benefit you, it is important to take a look and learn more about this powerful nutrient - Arachidonic Acid.

What is Arachidonic Acid?
Arachidonic Acid is an essential fatty acid. It is found mainly in small concentrations in the fatty parts of meats and fish (mostly in red meat). It is considered an 'essential' fatty acid because it is a requirement for the proper functioning of the human body.

Who can benefit from Arachidonic Acid supplementation?
Arachidonic Acid can be used by athletes, weight trainers, and bodybuilders that are looking to build lean muscle and strength, and improve power, endurance, and pumps.

Two specific groups that may gain even more from Arachidonic Acid supplementation are vegetarians and bodybuilders/athletes that follow strict low fat diets. Since Arachidonic Acid is found mostly in the fatty portions of red meat, both of these groups of people tend to have lower than normal levels of Arachidonic Acid consumption.

How does Arachidonic Acid work (in layman's terms)?
Arachidonic Acid is the base material used by the body to synthesize a key series or hormones referred to as dienolic prostaglandins, the major prostaglandins in humans. The ability of the body to output normal levels of prostaglandins is directly dependent on the availability of Arachidonic Acid. After Arachidonic Acid has been converted to prostaglandin PGF2a, the key prostaglandin in gaining lean muscle, a process called "myonuclear accretion" occurs, resulting in a powerful anabolic signal and muscle growth.

Arachidonic Acid also has a role in muscle growth beyond just that of being a prostaglandin precursor. It has been shown in studies to increase peak power output and to serve as the core stimulus for protein synthesis.

Lastly, Arachidonic Acid is a potent vasodilator due to its conversion to prostanoids after ingestion. For this reason, weight training athletes may want to consume their Arachidonic Acid pre-workout in order to elicit powerful pumps and vascularity during the workout and beyond.

How does this affect the athlete?
Prostaglandins are integral to protein turnover and muscle accumulation, are at the core of muscle growth, and are responsible for regulating the direct local muscular response to physical exercise.

Prostaglandins begin to exert their effects on muscle growth immediately following physical exertion. The eccentric muscle contraction first triggers the local synthesis of these hormones. They play an important role in what will be going on in your muscles during the days that follow (your recovery days).

As mentioned earlier, athletes and bodybuilders may want to supplement their Arachidonic Acid pre-workout in order to further enhance pumps, muscle growth, and strength. For such individuals, we suggest 4 X-Gels 30-45 minutes pre-workout on training days and 4 X-Gels consumed throughout the day on "off-days."

Why supplement with Arachidonic Acid?
The most obvious answer is because you want the best results to come out of your training, diet, and supplement regimen.

The benefits of Arachidonic Acid are stated above, and it is important to understand that the concentrations of Arachidonic Acid are so low in the food supply that if you want to get the most out of this key nutrient, supplementation is a must. Furthermore, consumption of Arachidonic Acid via diet often results in storage in adipose tissue (fat cells) rather than muscle tissue, the latter of which is the ultimate destination that will result in anabolic effects. Supplemental Arachidonic Acid, on the other hand, will go to skeletal muscle if dosed properly, where it can boost hypertrophy (muscle growth) and strength.

There is also a Catch 22 with exercise and Arachidonic Acid. Even though Arachidonic Acid can play such a beneficial role in helping athletes and bodybuilders achieve their desired results, it has been shown that exercise can actually lower the amount of Arachidonic Acid in skeletal muscle tissues. This makes supplementation even more important.

Some important notes:
- X-Gels users may notice higher than normal levels of muscle soreness in the days following workout. This is due to Arachidonic Acid intensifying the body's normal response to weight training.

- Due to the mechanism of action of Arachidonic Acid, you may need to increase your total daily protein and calorie intake (often by 500-1000 calories) in order to optimize conditions for significant muscle growth.

X-Gels Stacking info:
X-Gels is versatile and can be stacked with a variety of other sports nutrition supplements. You will find it most commonly stacked with natural testosterone enhancing supplements such as SNS ALCAR, Optimize-T(TM), DAA Caps or Powder, Agmatine Caps or Powder, or other select Serious Nutrition Solutions products.

Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 1 Soft Gel
Servings Per Container: 100

Amount Per Serving:
Zinc (as Zinc Gluconate) - 5 mg 33%
Arachidonic Acid (40%) - 250 mg

Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Glycerine, Water, Sorbitol

Suggested Use:
As a dietary supplement, take up to 4 soft gels per day with meals. Take for 50 days, then wait 50 days before repeating. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.

Warnings:
This product is for healthy adults over 18 years of age. Do not take this product if you are pregnant or nursing, or have a history of diabetes, asthma, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, arthritis, heart disease, stroke, colitis, irritable bowel syndrome, cancer, prostate enlargement, gastrointestinal surgery, or any inflammatory disease. Consult with your physician before use if you are taking any medication(s), or suffer from any health condition. Store in a cool, dry place away from children.

I always like to include my own thoughts with each product release, and here they are:

To put it plainly, Arachidonic acid is pretty much the best supplemental ingredient that I've ever come across when it comes to body composition (it's honestly on par with EC stack in my experiences for body recomposition effects). This is, for me, the most exciting SNS release since I've been a representative, and I encourage all of you to give this a shot. The standard recommendations are 4-8 caps of X-gels preworkout with 2g of L-Carnitine or an L-Carnitine salt and 6g of Glycerol Monostearate (or 3 scoops of Glycergrow). The product has potential synergy with agmatine and nitrates when it comes to pumps. Furthermore, fish oil, joint support, and other anti-inflammatory supplements (NSAIDs are a different story) do NOT have to be discontinued when using X-gels. Rather, you should try to space these products as far away from your X-gels dose as possible. You should be doing this anyway because using antioxidants and anti-inflammatories periworkout can indeed blunt the response to hypertrophy.

Let me know if you have any other questions! There will be a thread in the main supplement section about different ArA dosing schemes shortly.
Directions say take with meal, but you were saying in another post take on an empty stomach or pre workout. Better on an empty stomach? I could take it w my preworkout meal?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Directions say take with meal, but you were saying in another post take on an empty stomach or pre workout. Better on an empty stomach? I could take it w my preworkout meal?
You can take it with a meal, but the best time to take it is preworkout.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
You can take it with a meal, but the best time to take it is preworkout.
And fasted, hence good for IFers...the thing is, having GlycerGrow breaks a fast since 2 scoops is like 108 kCals haha...so a slight rescheduling might be needed to use this set up. When you say an L-Carnitine salt, do you mean like LCLT? Or like standard L-Carnitine from like Now Foods?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
And fasted, hence good for IFers...the thing is, having GlycerGrow breaks a fast since 2 scoops is like 108 kCals haha...so a slight rescheduling might be needed to use this set up. When you say an L-Carnitine salt, do you mean like LCLT? Or like standard L-Carnitine from like Now Foods?
The key is to take it when there is no insulin present. Glycergrow produces no insulin response.

LCLT is an example of an L-carnitine salt, yep.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The protocol I've seen is GMS, 2 Grams LCLT, and 1 to 1.5 grams of AA pre-workout. TTA makes a tasty addition (DCP, SNS TTA). You only need this workout days (can skip off days).

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
The key is to take it when there is no insulin present. Glycergrow produces no insulin response.

LCLT is an example of an L-carnitine salt, yep.
So if a desire for better focus is needed 1g ALCAR would be the best bet. As for a more leaning effect PLCAR would go well with it right? Or in the event of a test booster for the stack...LCLT would indirectly tickle androgen receptors too right?...

King of Carnitines :blink: you have taught us all so much...Now tell us when we'll finally be able to buy this!!!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The protocol I've seen is GMS, 2 Grams LCLT, and 1 to 1.5 grams of AA pre-workout. TTA makes a tasty addition (DCP, SNS TTA). You only need this workout days (can skip off days).
You got it! TTA has potential synergy in two ways, plus it may increase endogenous ArA.

So if a desire for better focus is needed 1g ALCAR would be the best bet. As for a more leaning effect PLCAR would go well with it right? Or in the event of a test booster for the stack...LCLT would indirectly tickle androgen receptors too right?...

King of Carnitines :blink: you have taught us all so much...Now tell us when we'll finally be able to buy this!!!
I'd do 2g ALCAR. ALCAR should affect fat loss via AMPK about as strongly as PLCAR would affect fat loss in an acute setting.

Your body always has androgens present so LCLT is good for any time, not just when using a testosterone booster.

It should be available soon!

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
I used this AA stuff for maybe 12 months straight 4 or 5 years ago. Can't remember the effects...

I'll try this stuff and give it another go...

uvawahoowa

Awards
You got it! TTA has potential synergy in two ways, plus it may increase endogenous ArA.

I'd do 2g ALCAR. ALCAR should affect fat loss via AMPK about as strongly as PLCAR would affect fat loss in an acute setting.

Your body always has androgens present so LCLT is good for any time, not just when using a testosterone booster.

It should be available soon!
To avoid insulin conflicts for a person that eats every 2-3 hrs, would it work to take this in the middle of the night when I get up to piss? This is about the only time I don't get in food every 2-3 hrs...

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Send me a bottle and I'll log it with 8 caps pre + 2 grams Carnitine + 3 scoops Glycergrow + SNS TTA. ;)

Regardless I will probably try dosing it that high myself when I grab some soon. XFA had other additives that inhibitted me from experimenting that high pre-workout. Or maybe I'll do some with the new Apple flavored Vengeance...decisions decisions. Feel like I might need to PM Coop to determine the best combo. :D

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I used this AA stuff for maybe 12 months straight 4 or 5 years ago. Can't remember the effects...

I'll try this stuff and give it another go...
Seriously? That is EXTREMELY expensive. :D How were you dosing it?

To avoid insulin conflicts for a person that eats every 2-3 hrs, would it work to take this in the middle of the night when I get up to piss? This is about the only time I don't get in food every 2-3 hrs...
Preworkout is the best time! Certainly you train? It doesn't matter if insulin is present as long as you're taking it prior to exercise.

And taking it with meals is not the end of the world. It's the equivalent of dosing Anabeta pre and post workout vs with meals. The difference won't be huge, but there's always an optimal way of doing things.

Send me a bottle and I'll log it with 8 caps pre + 2 grams Carnitine + 3 scoops Glycergrow + SNS TTA. ;)

Regardless I will probably try dosing it that high myself when I grab some soon. XFA had other additives that inhibitted me from experimenting that high pre-workout. Or maybe I'll do some with the new Apple flavored Vengeance...decisions decisions. Feel like I might need to PM Coop to determine the best combo. :D
In my opinion, ArA is best used for an acute anabolic response before the body gets back to homeostasis. Thus, using higher doses for shorter cycles is preferable to using lower doses for longer cycles.

I'm not a fan of XFA due to additions that essentially conflict with the goal of ArA. X-gels and Original X-Factor > XFA

Tmac29

Awards
OG X-Factor was awesome. So glad to see it coming back in X-Gels.

4-6 caps pre workout FTW

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In my opinion, ArA is best used for an acute anabolic response before the body gets back to homeostasis. Thus, using higher doses for shorter cycles is preferable to using lower doses for longer cycles.

I'm not a fan of XFA due to additions that essentially conflict with the goal of ArA. X-gels and Original X-Factor > XFA
I agree. Enjoyed my runs with Original XF at 6 caps pre better than XFA. Therefore glad to see the lack of "extras" in X-gel (and considering until recently it was harder to find Original XF opposed to XFA).

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This!

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Am.com

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I agree. Enjoyed my runs with Original XF at 6 caps pre better than XFA. Therefore glad to see the lack of "extras" in X-gel (and considering until recently it was harder to find Original XF opposed to XFA).

Definitely. Pumps, hypertrophy, fat loss, the whole 9 yards should be amplified by using X-gels/X-factor over XFA.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Coop, what is your personal opinion on using AA on off days?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Coop, what is your personal opinion on using AA on off days?
It can certainly be done and may be preferable during the first two weeks of your run to ensure that muscle ArA content stays high. That said, metabolism of ArA is fairly rapid so preworkout dosing would also suffice, though it may not be as optimal from a "most gains in the shortest amount of time" perspective.

uvawahoowa

Awards

Preworkout is the best time! Certainly you train? It doesn't matter if insulin is present as long as you're taking it prior to exercise.

And taking it with meals is not the end of the world. It's the equivalent of dosing Anabeta pre and post workout vs with meals. The difference won't be huge, but there's always an optimal way of doing things.

Ahh excellent, thought insulin would negate it regardless. Good to know, Thx for the knowledge!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This thread is going to become the new 'maximizing ArA into skeletal muscle' go to thread...Nicely done as usual Coop! :05:

starrk

starrk

Awards
Subbed for more girls gone wild-esque avatars from mr cooper

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
what no give away to the early commentors? well worth the money from what i have heard about it regardless. :)

Tmac29

Awards
I heard low 30's on the price point. Significantly cheaper than OG XF was.

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established

Muscle Pharm had some stuff with Arachodonic Acid in it (I probably spelled that wrong).

Thepaul7

Awards
Really liked a run I had with XFA last year until I got really sick while taking it. It could have been food poisoning, but I still have a negative association. Still tempted to try it again because it looks like a good deal.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I heard low 30's on the price point. Significantly cheaper than OG XF was.
I do believe that is where it will be, with a slight variance depending upon the retailer.

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
What is the expected ETA of X-gels? Very eager to try.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
You would probably have to pay for this one.
X Gels will be, by far, the most affordable ArA supplement ever produced.

Look for prices to be in the low-to-mid $30 range for 100 capsules @ 250mg/cap.

Compared this to the price point to the original Molecular Nutrition X Factor, which offered 60 capsules at the same 250mg/cap, and you'll almost cut the cost-per-serving in half.

..And to top that awesome news off, this thread needs a picture. :D

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
What is the expected ETA of X-gels? Very eager to try.
It is currently in our warehouse - I ordered it in my compensation package this month - and has shipped to retailers, AFAIK.

Expect it to be available just as soon as they can stock it and throw it up on their websites. :)

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is currently in our warehouse - I ordered it in my compensation package this month - and has shipped to retailers, AFAIK.

Expect it to be available just as soon as they can stock it and throw it up on their websites. :)

I hate you uncle :D

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Hopefully in time for 4th of July sales!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

I can personally send a paypal or check to the one SNS rep that is close to the warehouse and can send it to me by monday, with a high gratification bonus ;)! IYKWIM hahahaha Come on Uncle , Cy , James? anyone? :) make a little brother happy! (Because I'm not kidding the only other product I tried was Animal Test and it came with an anti inflamatory supp and it was still good, but I KNOW this product means business :D!)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
X Gels will be, by far, the most affordable ArA supplement ever produced.

Look for prices to be in the low-to-mid $30 range for 100 capsules @ 250mg/cap.

Compared this to the price point to the original Molecular Nutrition X Factor, which offered 60 capsules at the same 250mg/cap, and you'll almost cut the cost-per-serving in half.

..And to top that awesome news off, this thread needs a picture. :D
Brb...fapping

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
lol i guess zinc would be good for fapping. less of a chance of chaffing? lol :)