SNS Releases X-Gels, the strongest natural anabolic out there!

Page 13 of 24 First ... 1112131415 ... Last

1. hey coop, I eat a lot of fish/salmon and know to avoid omega 3s and ArA together - what if I am taking my full ArA dose preworkout around noonish, and my dietary omega 3s are all 8 pm or later?

thanks

2. Quote Originally Posted by warnerve
    hey coop, I eat a lot of fish/salmon and know to avoid omega 3s and ArA together - what if I am taking my full ArA dose preworkout around noonish, and my dietary omega 3s are all 8 pm or later?

thanks
    I think the recommended time is 4 hours .. So Anything after 4pm you're good
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by warnerve View Post
    hey coop, I eat a lot of fish/salmon and know to avoid omega 3s and ArA together - what if I am taking my full ArA dose preworkout around noonish, and my dietary omega 3s are all 8 pm or later?

thanks
    Totally fine. Dietary omega-3s in general aren't a big deal due to the rate at which they hit the bloodstream

4. Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    I'd just like to state that each SNS X-gel has 250mg of the active ArA ingredient.

I don't know what Bill is trying to say through his posts that are vague and leave much up to intrepertation.

So let me just make it very clear. SNS X-gels have 250mg of ArA in each capsule. There are 100 capsules per bottle. Our price point is what it is due to several factors, and to some individuals this price point seems extremely low. The fact of the matter is that not every company feels the need to have a significant margin on all of their products.

I'm done referring to MN in this thread, and I'm done promoting them as an option next to the X-gels. The X-gels contain 250mg of the ArA per capsule.

Trying to remain amicable here, but when someone makes vague statements that miscontrue what our products have it is extremely difficult to do so.

As you know, SNS takes extreme pride in providing QUALITY products each and every time. Every batch is third party tested to make sure of this.

I hope this clears everything up.

Thank you to our consumers for the continued support.

-Day
    Well said mate, and your products are certainly top quality and I will continue to support your company regardless on price. Quality is what I look for when I purchase and it just so happens your price point is fantastic as well. A real win for consumers.

5. Hi

I would like your infos on stacking xgels.
    Can i stack it with bf3 or other adaptogens (ecdy) and ingest all at the same time pre/wout?
    what are the anti inflammatory i have to avoid?
    what food to avoid?
    When they ll be available on UK?
    •   

6. Coops, in your infinite wisdom, which product would you consider best nitrate wise available here on NP?
    I am just about to enter PCT, have serm, will be ordering X-factor (Xgels aren't ready on NP ) as well as SNS Bulbine and agmatine. Looking for something to accompany all this nitrate wise to keep the pumps going through pct as strength and pumps is what i really miss when I am in my PCT.

7. Quote Originally Posted by skia123
    Hi

I would like your infos on stacking xgels.
    Can i stack it with bf3 or other adaptogens (ecdy) and ingest all at the same time pre/wout?
    what are the anti inflammatory i have to avoid?
    what food to avoid?
    When they ll be available on UK?
    You can stack it, just avoid anything that will negate the inflammatory effects such as antioxidants and omega threes around the time of dosing
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

8. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc

You can stack it, just avoid anything that will negate the inflammatory effects such as antioxidants and omega threes around the time of dosing
    can this be used on cycle as PWO

9. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew
    Coops, in your infinite wisdom, which product would you consider best nitrate wise available here on NP?
    I am just about to enter PCT, have serm, will be ordering X-factor (Xgels aren't ready on NP ) as well as SNS Bulbine and agmatine. Looking for something to accompany all this nitrate wise to keep the pumps going through pct as strength and pumps is what i really miss when I am in my PCT.
    Yes, I'd like to know as well.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17 View Post
    yes, in fact when I did mine, I had to stop taking all pre workouts because the pumps became too painful otherwise.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

11. Quote Originally Posted by Evan666 View Post
    I can't speak for coop but I know Jbry and a few other reps are really fond of VPX Powershock. Its also pretty cheap.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17 View Post
    Yes it can, however, I am saving mine for PCT.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Evan666 View Post
    bulk amino acid nitrates can be found cheap and easy. Just the way i like 'em
    :blindfold:

14. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    I can't speak for coop but I know Jbry and a few other reps are really fond of VPX Powershock. Its also pretty cheap.
    me too

15. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash

bulk amino acid nitrates can be found cheap and easy. Just the way i like 'em
    Thanks for the response guys. Ill be sure to pick some up. The only experience I had with nitrates was with cbol. Cool product except for the price

16. Sns should come out with a nitrate product!

..just sayin

17. Quote Originally Posted by Evan666
    Sns should come out with a nitrate product!

..just sayin
    Then we would have this thread with RK battling SNS lol.

Would be sweet and I'm sure coop would dig it.
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

18. If you're in the UK there is a product called beet-it that can get you your nitrates.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

19. Quote Originally Posted by Evan666

Thanks for the response guys. Ill be sure to pick some up. The only experience I had with nitrates was with cbol. Cool product except for the price
    C-Bol good stuff
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

20. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    If you're in the UK there is a product called beet-it that can get you your nitrates.
    that just sounds wrong.

21. Quote Originally Posted by rob112

Then we would have this thread with RK battling SNS lol.

Would be sweet and I'm sure coop would dig it.
    True story.

I would love a BCAA nitrate product, but we'll wait on it for a bit.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

22. Quote Originally Posted by antihero

True story.

I would love a BCAA nitrate product, but we'll wait on it for a bit.
    Yea, Plus, I don't know how well nitrates are perceived to the general supplement buying population. What I am getting at is I don't feel people truly appreciate how it helps athletes outside of pumps. Kind of like if people bought ARA just for the pumps; they would be missing the bigger picture.

Edit: SNS has good reps that educate their customers so it would probably do well.
    Training Log

23. Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    Yea, Plus, I don't know how well nitrates are perceived to the general supplement buying population. What I am getting at is I don't feel people truly appreciate how it helps athletes outside of pumps. Kind of like if people bought ARA just for the pumps; they would be missing the bigger picture.

Edit: SNS has good reps that educate their customers so it would probably do well.
    If they aren't already they will be by the time the Olympics are over. It's already being reported that a lot of athletes are consuming beet root juice.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

24. Quote Originally Posted by rob112

We do our best, but often times I still feel we don't do well enough. Educating the consumer is something we are always striving to do more effectively. Even on simple topics such as MCC v. Creatine Monohydrate. I do believe we're working on a compare and contrast article of the two covering everything from MOA to cost benefit.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

25. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd

If they aren't already they will be by the time the Olympics are over. It's already being reported that a lot of athletes are consuming beet root juice.
    I did not know that. Interesting...
    Training Log

26. Quote Originally Posted by antihero

We do our best, but often times I still feel we don't do well enough. Educating the consumer is something we are always striving to do more effectively. Even on simple topics such as MCC v. Creatine Monohydrate. I do believe we're working on a compare and contrast article of the two covering everything from MOA to cost benefit.
    Nothing wrong with not being completely satisfied. I think bodybuilders in general completely understand a strive for more.
    Training Log

27. Sorry if this has already been asked..

I know recommended dose is 4 pills on workout days, but I have also read that shorter higher dosed cycles are better. Considering 2 bottles has 200 pills would it be better to do 5 pills pre workout ~ 5 times a week for 8 weeks over 4 pre workout for 10 weeks?

28. Quote Originally Posted by Asmodean View Post
    Sorry if this has already been asked..

I know recommended dose is 4 pills on workout days, but I have also read that shorter higher dosed cycles are better. Considering 2 bottles has 200 pills would it be better to do 5 pills pre workout ~ 5 times a week for 8 weeks over 4 pre workout for 10 weeks?
    How much do you weigh? I weigh close to 240 lbs. and was thinking of doing 6-8 X-gels pwo and none on off days. I figure if I go with 8 gels and workout 5 times per week, then I would have a solid 10 week stack. I probably wouldn't run these for more than 8 weeks straight.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    How much do you weigh? I weigh close to 240 lbs. and was thinking of doing 6-8 X-gels pwo and none on off days. I figure if I go with 8 gels and workout 5 times per week, then I would have a solid 10 week stack. I probably wouldn't run these for more than 8 weeks straight.
    Im only 180 lb but I like the idea of a slightly higher dose if i am only taking it on workout days.

30. Quote Originally Posted by Asmodean View Post
    Im only 180 lb but I like the idea of a slightly higher dose if i am only taking it on workout days.
    How many day per week do you lift?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What's Your Favorite Natural Anabolic?
    By BigVrunga in forum Supplements
    Replies: 342
    Last Post: 02-04-2009, 06:40 AM
  2. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 10-02-2006, 04:30 PM
  3. Bloodwork While on "Natural Anabolics"
    By Mazderati in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-08-2006, 02:42 PM
  4. Official Natural Anabolic Consensus Page
    By theshocker21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6