SNS Releases X-Gels, the strongest natural anabolic out there!

Page 13 of 29 First ... 1112131415 ... Last

1. Just curious, why add Zinc to ArA?

2. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    I know some are in favor of doing it only on workout days, which is another good dosing scheme, but what you have is exactly how I ran it before and had nice results.
    excellent I'll be 6'0" 220 in no time JK thanks a lot your majesty.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Patuba View Post
    Just curious, why add Zinc to ArA?
    I would assume because Zinc and ArA are both depleted by exercise, so the product is intended to keep one in an optimal muscle building state.

4. Erase, Anabeta, xgels, oh my

And don't forget the alcar and agmatine and TTA if u got it.. That's about as naturally diesel as it gets

5. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Erase, Anabeta, xgels, oh my

And don't forget the alcar and agmatine and TTA if u got it.. That's about as naturally diesel as it gets
    Definitely have it all plus some. Just wanted to make sure there were no contraindications like with licogenix etc etc
    •   

6. Sigh....ordering two more bottles lol
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

7. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    Sigh....ordering two more bottles lol
    I have 3 and want 3 more probably going to pick some more up tomorrow.

I've really been wanting to try the creatine mag and COP. Gotta be great for explosive strength...

8. Quote Originally Posted by Evan666
    I will never purchase a MN product thanks to this Asshat. What a douche.

Anyway, anabeta is good to go with x-gels? I am super bummed that mine won't be here until Thursday
    It could be stacked with X-Gels, but I recommend dosing AnaBeta at least 4 hours away from the ArA because I believe it may have some anti-inflammatory properties.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by Evan666

I have 3 and want 3 more probably going to pick some more up tomorrow.

I've really been wanting to try the creatine mag and COP. Gotta be great for explosive strength...
    MCC is great, and I love dosing 2g COP preworkout.

10. Quote Originally Posted by antihero

MCC is great, and I love dosing 2g COP preworkout.
    I've used mcc in the past in green mag and trinitine. It seems your mcc has more active per serving? 4.5 g or so?

Ill have to pick up a 501 cap jug and call it a day

11. What do you personally notice most from COP?

12. Quote Originally Posted by Evan666 View Post
    What do you personally notice most from COP?
    I notice decreased rest times between sets, improved breathing, and improved cardio performance. It's good stuff

13. Quote Originally Posted by Evan666
    What do you personally notice most from COP?
    Increased endurance (both muscular and cardiovascular).

14. I just weighed one of my X-Gels and it was 215 lbs.
    I can remember if I was on the scale too.

15. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I just weighed one of my X-Gels and it was 215 lbs.
    I can remember if I was on the scale too.
    Is that how you weigh out your DMAA too?

16. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

Is that how you weigh out your DMAA too?
    Only when stacking with nitrates and alcohol

17. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM

Only when stacking with nitrates and alcohol
    Hahahaha!!

18. Quote Originally Posted by antihero

It could be stacked with X-Gels, but I recommend dosing AnaBeta at least 4 hours away from the ArA because I believe it may have some anti-inflammatory properties.
    Hmm

Seems problematic as Anabeta is to be dosed 1 hour Pre workout and immediately post..

19. who do I have to send nudes too to get a bottle

20. oh come on now. regardless of whatever the discussion here was, Will Llewellyn is a long time respected person in both the supplement industry and hormone replacement industry. squabbles over products and ingredients happen, but have a little respect.

21. Are we not being a bit harsh on MN? What they said makes logical sense, unless of course the concentration of ArA is higher than 40%, but if it is why put 40% on the label. I stand by SNS products based on personal experience of them. I'm just saying there's no reason to act as if what is said by MN is irrational or based on no solid premise. MN has put forward a completely reasonable argument. Now we await a reasoned response from SNS.

22. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    oh come on now. regardless of whatever the discussion here was, Will Llewellyn is a long time respected person in both the supplement industry and hormone replacement industry. squabbles over products and ingredients happen, but have a little respect.
    This

23. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Are we not being a bit harsh on MN? What they said makes logical sense, unless of course the concentration of ArA is higher than 40%, but if it is why put 40% on the label. I stand by SNS products based on personal experience of them. I'm just saying there's no reason to act as if what is said by MN is irrational or based on no solid premise. MN has put forward a completely reasonable argument. Now we await a reasoned response from SNS.
    You and EasyEJL are right to a point. W.L. brought up some valid points, but I believe it was badly mishandled. By bringing this up in a public forum as he did, he made it a public issue and it should have never went this far. It should have been handled privately. I am not a fan of bashing competitors anyway as I believe it makes you look petulant and unprofessional. If you make a better product, that will come out and you shouldn't worry about it.

SNS has handled this much better than MN in my opinion. SNS did not lash out or immediately fire back. They are going to do their due diligence and then address the issue. MN did not. It also peeves me that on the other forum the MN rep changed his avi to a picture of a scale with X-Factor on/next to it. That is too far in my opinion.

I have used and liked SNS products in the past and I am certain that they will either be found to be in the right on this or will do whatever it takes to make it right. At the end of the day, that's all anybody can ask for.

24. I also think everyone is being hard on W.L. I think he could of handled the situation better but you have to remember his investment/history with ArA. He has spent a lot of time and money making ArA what it is over the past 10 or so years. I am sure he is very passionate about it, maybe too passionate, and just wants to make sure consumers are getting what they are paying for.

He is the person responsible for bring ArA to bodybuilding/weightlifting and is the expert on ArA supplementation. Regardless if you like him or not; if it wasn't for him we wouldn't be talking about ArA and SNS wouldn't have any X-Gels.

25. I can't speak for anyone else but I respect Bill and his drive to bring ArA to the market. I've been a long-time X-factor user and have promoted it on multiple boards. I have the utmost respect for the guy...I would have just liked him to PM me or call Steve rather than taking it directly to [multiple] boards. It's a courtesy I would have shown him if the opposite scenario were true.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What's Your Favorite Natural Anabolic?
    By BigVrunga in forum Supplements
    Replies: 342
    Last Post: 02-04-2009, 05:40 AM
  2. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 10-02-2006, 03:30 PM
  3. Bloodwork While on "Natural Anabolics"
    By Mazderati in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-08-2006, 01:42 PM
  4. Official Natural Anabolic Consensus Page
    By theshocker21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6