SNS Releases X-Gels, the strongest natural anabolic out there! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 13

SNS Releases X-Gels, the strongest natural anabolic out there!

Page 13 of 18 First ... 81112131415 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sorry, I've been dealing with non-SNS related issues for the past week. Randoja, uva, please PM me your concerns and I will get back to you ASAP. I just don't want them to get lost in this thread, and I will do my best to make this right for you guys
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I also want to add that I am deeply sorry about all of this. I genuinely thought that the label had 250mg pure ArA, a clear misinterpretation on my part. The intention was never to mislead, but I agree that it is unacceptable which is why I wish to do my absolute best to make things right for whoever feels that they were not treated correctly in this scenario.

The same applies to anyone from bodybuilding.com or other websites who feel the same way. If you see someone who does not feel they were treated fairly, please let them know my email address (coop@seriousnutritionsolution s.com), as I can completely understand where everyone is coming from and want to help.

Again, my apologies for all of this. Please let me help in making things right.
  3. mw1
    Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

^^^The labels are correct according to Federal labeling laws. Xgels contains exactly what the label claims

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

We Aussies pay $10 or do for each bottle shipped and you guys are complaining about receiving a free bottle which leaves 20% left uncompensated. Not had really. Not ideal but you have to realize sns is Doug their best. Just be thankful you don't pay $40 or so per bottle like we do for Xgels.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

Doing* haha
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

Email sent.

Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    Ok so basic deal I order 25 grams of ArA, I receive 10 grams, but to make it up to me I get 10 free grams. Consider me dissatisfied if that's the case. This is kinda shady tbh. Like not trying to be a d1ck here, but this is not right. I want my 15 grams of ArA that I'm still owed. Any SNS reps online to weigh in here?
    I know this is not the reps fault but it's a crappy situation nonetheless. Getting less ArA than expected even after the free bottle is disappointing.

Maybe a special discount coupon for purchasers of the botched batch when the corrected product comes out? Just a thought.
    :blindfold:
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by monstermash
    Email sent.

I know this is not the reps fault but it's a crappy situation nonetheless. Getting less ArA than expected even after the free bottle is disappointing.

Maybe a special discount coupon for purchasers of the botched batch when the corrected product comes out? Just a thought.
    this would help because I'm definitely going to buy Ara when I run out
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mw1
    ^^^The labels are correct according to Federal labeling laws. Xgels contains exactly what the label claims
    I don't know about that mw1...

Front of bottle says "250mg arachidonic acid per serving" and that isn't the case
  9. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Evan666 View Post
    I don't know about that mw1...

Front of bottle says "250mg arachidonic acid per serving" and that isn't the case
    Yeah I actually looked into that. It is correct, legally speaking, as it is still referring to the ingredient as part of an oil (similar to how the label says ArA (40%) - 250mg). Remember, cargill approved the labels/bottles. The issue has been the unfortunate misinterpretation
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

So when will this issue be fixed? I wanna give it a try!
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  179 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterTruckr View Post
    i think they're going to sell the stock they have left, then when it's time for the next run the issue is going to be fixed.

hey coop, is the price going to be adjusted? seeing that now there are 10g of ArA in the bottle, instead of the supposed 25g. or is the current price a reflection of the actual 10g worth of raws in the bottle?
  12. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thedarce View Post
    i think they're going to sell the stock they have left, then when it's time for the next run the issue is going to be fixed.

hey coop, is the price going to be adjusted? seeing that now there are 10g of ArA in the bottle, instead of the supposed 25g. or is the current price a reflection of the actual 10g worth of raws in the bottle?
    I'm going to jump in and say "probably not by much". The problem is that a lot of the cost of a bottle is in the bottle, making the caps, distribution, etc. Not that the raw materials are irrelevant, but there are other factors. And I'm pretty sure like most products, SNS based their web retail price on what it cost them to have it manufactured as it is. There may be some blowout sale to get rid of what inventory is left of this batch though.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  13. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by thedarce View Post

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I'm going to jump in and say "probably not by much". The problem is that a lot of the cost of a bottle is in the bottle, making the caps, distribution, etc. Not that the raw materials are irrelevant, but there are other factors. And I'm pretty sure like most products, SNS based their web retail price on what it cost them to have it manufactured as it is. There may be some blowout sale to get rid of what inventory is left of this batch though.
    I honestly have no idea and haven't asked Steve, but I can today and get back to you. EasyEJL's response is pretty sound though.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

We cannot give you an exact ETA as that can be misleading if we run into hold-ups.

But we can assure you that we will be posting updates as we move forward to make things right, both here on the forum and our Twitter/Facebook accounts.

SNS appreciates the support from all those who have backed us in this issue.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.
  15. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    If you're in the UK there is a product called(( beet-it)) that can get you your nitrates.
    Michael Jackson on nitrates...Scary!
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Ducati7

Michael Jackson on nitrates...Scary!
    Haha!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I can't seem to figure out an exact number, but on an average day for me I get 268% of my daily recommended value for calcium. Is that enough to offset the extra zinc from 10 xgels instead of 4?
    Purus Labs Natural Phenomenon
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I can't seem to figure out an exact number, but on an average day for me I get 268% of my daily recommended value for calcium. Is that enough to offset the extra zinc from 10 xgels instead of 4?
    I think the key is to take the calcium at the same time as the X-gels. I could be wrong, but that's what I am going to do.
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    I think they key is to take the calcium at the same time as the X-gels. I could be wrong, but that's what I am going to do.
    seems legit, I wont be able to grab a specific Ca supp for a week or so, what happens if I get too much Zinc?
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

seems legit, I wont be able to grab a specific Ca supp for a week or so, what happens if I get too much Zinc?
    Too much zinc can be bad, especially for any length of time. Here is what I am going to do based on some advice from a wise man:

Take two Tums chewables with my ArA dose pwo. Stop taking my multi-vitamin during my X-gel run to avoid all zinc supplementation. Take Cissus XT to counter joint sides the opposite time of day from my workout. It might be cheaper to find generic Tums than a calcium supplement. You might even have some laying around.
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

Too much zinc can be bad, especially for any length of time. Here is what I am going to do based on some advice from a wise man:

Take two Tums chewables with my ArA dose pwo. Stop taking my multi-vitamin during my X-gel run to avoid all zinc supplementation. Take Cissus XT to counter joint sides the opposite time of day from my workout. It might be cheaper to find generic Tums than a calcium supplement. You might even have some laying around.
    That's brilliant, I hadn't even thought of tums. Thanks bro.
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

Yes, the key is to take Ca with Zn to inhibit Zn absorption. I believe the Zn UL is 40mg, so you don't want to go past that.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

This is good advice right here, thanks for posting.
  24. Diamond Member

im just going to get some of our og x gels and run them at rec dose.

reviews that i've seen so far have been all good. i didn't see anyone saying, this isn't working, it feels underdosed or bunk. instead, all positive feedback.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.

Hey guys, can x-gels be dosed with icariin and maca?.. or are those anti inflammatory
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Randoja

That's brilliant, I hadn't even thought of tums. Thanks bro.
    Fellas- taking antacids daily will greatly reduce your digestion... Especially of proteins and fats
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  27. Diamond Member

Hey guys, can x-gels be dosed with icariin and maca?.. or are those anti inflammatory
    Works great with either. Effects may even be amplified with icariin
  28. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Fellas- taking antacids daily will greatly reduce your digestion... Especially of proteins and fats
    This is only for cases of chronic overuse. Further, they're taking the ArA fasted so even acute effects are absent.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

This is only for cases of chronic overuse. Further, they're taking the ArA fasted so even acute effects are absent.
    Just keeping u on your toes.. I knew that..jk
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

Works great with either. Effects may even be amplified with icariin
    Nice! I LOVE both but haven't been dosing it. Good to know Mr. Coop you rock yet again!!
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    This is disappointing, I've been eating like 10 min after my ArA in the morning. X-gels have too much zinc, and antacids will decrease my ability to properly digest food. Starting to feel like I just can't win here. So what's a good calcium supp then?
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  32. Diamond Member

This is disappointing, I've been eating like 10 min after my ArA in the morning. X-gels have too much zinc, and antacids will decrease my ability to properly digest food. Starting to feel like I just can't win here. So what's a good calcium supp then?
    The antacids (I'm assuming tums) will be fine.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Randoja

Dude I went to target and found a calcium carbonate plus vitamin d sup for like 6$!
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.

Hey guys... x-gels while on a Ph yay or nay...
  35. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hey guys... x-gels while on a Ph yay or nay...
    Yay. ArA stacks very well with hormonal compounds. Although some users prefer to use it in PCT instead of adding it into the cycle itself. The choice is yours, either will be VERY effective.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by antihero

Yay. ArA stacks very well with hormonal compounds. Although some users prefer to use it in PCT instead of adding it into the cycle itself. The choice is yours, either will be VERY effective.
    Sounds brutal! Ooo I'm excited
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

I really do not understand why you guys are so worried about the Zinc... dig a little deeper and you'll find that you're more than likely no where near any danger of a zinc overdose... If you're a dude, zinc is good. If you drink ANY alcohol, you need more zinc... If you sweat, you need more zinc, basically everything a normal adult male does will require more zinc than the RDA suggest.

I was actually zinc deficient back in October, and that's when I decided to do some actual research on the subject. It's pretty damn hard to overdose if you're male, athletic, and drink alcohol more than twice a week. To correct my deficiency my doctor put me on 100mg ELEMENTAL zinc a day for 6 months... If you don't know what I mean when I say elemental, then you really need to read up on this subject.

If you genuinely are concerned, do some actual research...
  38. Diamond Member

I really do not understand why you guys are so worried about the Zinc... dig a little deeper and you'll find that you're more than likely no where near any danger of a zinc overdose... If you're a dude, zinc is good. If you drink ANY alcohol, you need more zinc... If you sweat, you need more zinc, basically everything a normal adult male does will require more zinc than the RDA suggest.

I was actually zinc deficient back in October, and that's when I decided to do some actual research on the subject. It's pretty damn hard to overdose if you're male, athletic, and drink alcohol more than twice a week. To correct my deficiency my doctor put me on 100mg ELEMENTAL zinc a day for 6 months... If you don't know what I mean when I say elemental, then you really need to read up on this subject.

If you genuinely are concerned, do some actual research...
    I used to test my zinc levels regularly and I took my dose way up as well. I have a history of poor gastrointestinal health though.

On the other hand it wouldn't be wise from a legal standing for a company to recommend people exceed the RDA on a mineral on the very rare chance someone suffers from it.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

My gf started taking 5 pills pre workout yesterday FTW
    CELTIC LABS REP
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I used to test my zinc levels regularly and I took my dose way up as well. I have a history of poor gastrointestinal health though.

On the other hand it wouldn't be wise from a legal standing for a company to recommend people exceed the RDA on a mineral on the very rare chance someone suffers from it.
    My plan all along was to take 2 grams of ArA pwo as part of my stack. Last night was my first workout taking X-gels and I have to admit that I wussed out and "only" took 10 pills. I juts couldn't bring myself to take all 20 that would be required to get the 2 grams of ArA without starting lower to see how it affected me. I did have a bit of stomach discomfort all night, but feel fine today. I really wish there was a better solution than taking 20 pills and 100 mg of zinc.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What's Your Favorite Natural Anabolic?
    By BigVrunga in forum Supplements
    Replies: 342
    Last Post: 02-04-2009, 04:40 AM
  2. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 10-02-2006, 02:30 PM
  3. Bloodwork While on "Natural Anabolics"
    By Mazderati in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-08-2006, 12:42 PM
  4. Official Natural Anabolic Consensus Page
    By theshocker21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6