Focus XT

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Yes empty stomach. Thought it would have stronger effect that way.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by rhino67jg View Post
    Took 1 heaping scoop of focus xt this morning for the 1st time. Definitely felt more focused in the gym, but 10 minutes after i drank it, i had to run to bathroom with with bowel troubles. Anyone else have this problem?
    Most people need to have a bowel movement in the morning, but without stimulation by consumption of food or water, they will not poop. If Focus XT was the first thing you had this morning and had you had to poop shortly after, I would actually call that normal. Now, if you got the runs, it's a different story, so let us know!
    •   
       


  3. Yes it was the runs. But didnt last very long.

  4. I had the bad case of the focus Poops yesterday and was green... Fug
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  5. Gonna let a few friends try it to see if they have same results as me...
    •   
       


  6. Alright guys, tried my first scoop this morning before work, damn I felt that within 30 minutes. The effects are still sort of going but are deminishing, had one of my co-workers try it, already bought 2 tubs, Anyways, I didnt get the turbo poos but the gas is unreal... Nice supp guys and I will probably be buying more for the semester! After work Im going to replace my pre workout with focus and see if it's beneficial since I'm always trying to improve my movements as well as my form. Stay tuned

    Edit: after reading this, definitely a mood booster. Could be a placebo but highly doubt it.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    Alright guys, tried my first scoop this morning before work, damn I felt that within 30 minutes. The effects are still sort of going but are deminishing, had one of my co-workers try it, already bought 2 tubs, Anyways, I didnt get the turbo poos but the gas is unreal... Nice supp guys and I will probably be buying more for the semester! After work Im going to replace my pre workout with focus and see if it's beneficial since I'm always trying to improve my movements as well as my form. Stay tuned

    Edit: after reading this, definitely a mood booster. Could be a placebo but highly doubt it.
    Yep, for many including myself, it is a "morning coffee" replacement. Lasts longer and improves mood quite a bit.

  8. Ok, so it wasnt a placebo. It actually lifted my mood a substantial amount, im definitely not a morning person and waking up at 6am doesn't fly with me (love my sleep). But i took 1 scoop (pink lemonade since everyone loves it), quite delicious i must say, and 30 minutes i felt like the light was more vivid, kind of took away that morning "fog". I loved it, had a smile on my face all morning. Like i said, first nootropic to try and i believe focus xt was the perfect fit. I found myself concentrating on things and actually tuning things out when i actually started working. T-minus 2 hours till gym time, im eager to see how it affects my workout. I believe its 10 hours between the scoop dosage, so i think i should be good to go. I do plan on playing with the dosages too.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    Ok, so it wasnt a placebo. It actually lifted my mood a substantial amount, im definitely not a morning person and waking up at 6am doesn't fly with me (love my sleep). But i took 1 scoop (pink lemonade since everyone loves it), quite delicious i must say, and 30 minutes i felt like the light was more vivid, kind of took away that morning "fog". I loved it, had a smile on my face all morning. Like i said, first nootropic to try and i believe focus xt was the perfect fit. I found myself concentrating on things and actually tuning things out when i actually started working. T-minus 2 hours till gym time, im eager to see how it affects my workout. I believe its 10 hours between the scoop dosage, so i think i should be good to go. I do plan on playing with the dosages too.
    Great to hear! Remember, the nootropics actually have longer half-lives than the caffeine so the mood boosting benefits are extended throughout the day.

  10. Oh, i have noticed. when i read the studies on vinpocetine it was like 3 hours HL, but took 1-2 hours for absorbtion? As well as Hupe A was like 5 hours HL? Can't Look it up im barely getting service on my phone in these damn buildings...

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    Oh, i have noticed. when i read the studies on vinpocetine it was like 3 hours HL, but took 1-2 hours for absorbtion? As well as Hupe A was like 5 hours HL? Can't Look it up im barely getting service on my phone in these damn buildings...
    Well, vinpocetine is actually included in the formula for different reasons. Hup A is up around 6 hours, ALCAR likewise (though some data shows up to 35 hours!), but the bottom line is that all of these ingredients boost brain acetylcholine. And the elevation is not some acute phenomenon. You can cumulatively build up your ACh levels by dosing Focus XT daily. In other words, the more you use focus xt, the longer the effects last!

  12. Yea the inhibitory effect of vinpocetine! haha i love reading stuff like this, and thats how i pathed my way as well. But i definitely appreciate the questions answered and shedding new light on the subject.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by rhino67jg
    Yes empty stomach. Thought it would have stronger effect that way.
    Some people require some food to deter this from happening. If I drink focus XT after a few cups of coffee, I'm breaking the bowl. Lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  14. So update, took it lieu of my pre workout, chest day, it was nice clean energy, I noticed myself going slower on reps and allowing me to feel what muscles I was tryin to work with. The clarity/lights are my favorite, much more vivid. Concentration was superb, definitely trying this again tomorrow.

    I feel what everyone is saying, but I got no turbo poos, just the turbo farts

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski
    So update, took it lieu of my pre workout, chest day, it was nice clean energy, I noticed myself going slower on reps and allowing me to feel what muscles I was tryin to work with. The clarity/lights are my favorite, much more vivid. Concentration was superb, definitely trying this again tomorrow.

    I feel what everyone is saying, but I got no turbo poos, just the turbo farts
    It will effect people differently. Some are just sensitive to the ingredients and require appropriate timing with food.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  16. Just had a little lunch, gonna try half a scoop of focus xt and see what happens. Hopefully no turbo Hershey squirts. HOPEFULLY!

  17. Ok... much better experience with this product this time out. No squirts, but did go. I guess for me, its better with food in stomach. I think in my case, i just need to find the right dose to take. Even with just a half scoop, it took only 10 minutes to begin working. Nice product. Just have to find right dosing.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by rhino67jg View Post
    Ok... much better experience with this product this time out. No squirts, but did go. I guess for me, its better with food in stomach. I think in my case, i just need to find the right dose to take. Even with just a half scoop, it took only 10 minutes to begin working. Nice product. Just have to find right dosing.
    Well, glad to see it's improving!

  19. Second day on it, I felt it was a little stronger than yesterday, took 1/2 scoop at 8 am and lasted until 11, then took another 1/2 scoop, seemed to re-up the effects within 5 minutes after administration. I'm loving this, definitely going to be my secret weapon during school

  20. Quote Originally Posted by rhino67jg
    Ok... much better experience with this product this time out. No squirts, but did go. I guess for me, its better with food in stomach. I think in my case, i just need to find the right dose to take. Even with just a half scoop, it took only 10 minutes to begin working. Nice product. Just have to find right dosing.
    Awesome. I'm happy to hear its working out for you. With certain things, timing can be everything.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    Second day on it, I felt it was a little stronger than yesterday, took 1/2 scoop at 8 am and lasted until 11, then took another 1/2 scoop, seemed to re-up the effects within 5 minutes after administration. I'm loving this, definitely going to be my secret weapon during school
    It will only get better

  22. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    It will only get better
    Hey I got a dosing question coop, I am taking 1/2 scoop about every 3-4 hours adding up to 2 scoops a day. Is that pretty good idea?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    Hey I got a dosing question coop, I am taking 1/2 scoop about every 3-4 hours adding up to 2 scoops a day. Is that pretty good idea?
    That's totally fine. The nootropics are full-dosed at even 1/2 scoop; 1 scoop just throws you in the maximum efficacious dose range.

  24. Cool cool, thanks

  25. Week 2 on it, don't feel that initial impact anymore, makes me feel a little sad.. Also the mood boost doesn't come to me anymore, but clarity/focus is pretty strong. Got some bulk ALCAR, totally forgot the acetyl group makes it smell/taste like acetic acid (vinegar). Doing 1g of ALCAR And 1 scoop of FXT, I believe I found my little wake up call in the morning before breakfast. So far so good, feels more like that glucose energy that I get from eating oatmeal, feels great. Still too early to tell if I'm benefiting at all, but just wanted to do an weekly update on it, if that's cool.

    So far dosing as of today,

    MORNING (~6:15am) 30-45 minutes before breakfast:

    1000mg - bulk ALCAR
    1 scoop - FXT

    Late morning (10am) ~30 minutes before my snack:

    1/2 scoop - FXT
    500mg - bulk ALCAR

    Afternoon (5:30pm) ~45mins - hour depending on traffic to get to gym.

    1/2 scoop - FXT
    500mg - ALCAR
    Pre workout.

    I usually eat a little snack around 3pm so I should be a little fasted before the workout sesh.

    Hopefully this seems like a good regime. Any suggestions are welcomed
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. D2football's turns his focus onto Focus XT Review.
    By D2footballjrc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-19-2012, 03:09 PM
  2. Rochabp focus' on the task at hand with Focus XT
    By rochabp in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 09-27-2011, 07:45 PM
  3. FL3X needs to FOCUS: A Focus XT review
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-24-2011, 07:53 PM
  4. Lucidrol Providing Focus in the Gym and Focus in Life
    By Royd The Noyd in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-02-2010, 10:09 PM
  5. True Protein Beta-Focus v.s. SNS Focus XT
    By mantisstriker in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 09:28 AM
Log in
Log in