Focus XT

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Answers

Just had a little lunch, gonna try half a scoop of focus xt and see what happens. Hopefully no turbo Hershey squirts. HOPEFULLY!

2. Registered User
    Answers

Ok... much better experience with this product this time out. No squirts, but did go. I guess for me, its better with food in stomach. I think in my case, i just need to find the right dose to take. Even with just a half scoop, it took only 10 minutes to begin working. Nice product. Just have to find right dosing.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rhino67jg View Post
    Ok... much better experience with this product this time out. No squirts, but did go. I guess for me, its better with food in stomach. I think in my case, i just need to find the right dose to take. Even with just a half scoop, it took only 10 minutes to begin working. Nice product. Just have to find right dosing.
    Well, glad to see it's improving!
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Answers

Second day on it, I felt it was a little stronger than yesterday, took 1/2 scoop at 8 am and lasted until 11, then took another 1/2 scoop, seemed to re-up the effects within 5 minutes after administration. I'm loving this, definitely going to be my secret weapon during school
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rhino67jg
    Awesome. I'm happy to hear its working out for you. With certain things, timing can be everything.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    Second day on it, I felt it was a little stronger than yesterday, took 1/2 scoop at 8 am and lasted until 11, then took another 1/2 scoop, seemed to re-up the effects within 5 minutes after administration. I'm loving this, definitely going to be my secret weapon during school
    It will only get better
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

It will only get better
    Hey I got a dosing question coop, I am taking 1/2 scoop about every 3-4 hours adding up to 2 scoops a day. Is that pretty good idea?
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Hey I got a dosing question coop, I am taking 1/2 scoop about every 3-4 hours adding up to 2 scoops a day. Is that pretty good idea?
    That's totally fine. The nootropics are full-dosed at even 1/2 scoop; 1 scoop just throws you in the maximum efficacious dose range.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Answers

Cool cool, thanks
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Answers

Week 2 on it, don't feel that initial impact anymore, makes me feel a little sad.. Also the mood boost doesn't come to me anymore, but clarity/focus is pretty strong. Got some bulk ALCAR, totally forgot the acetyl group makes it smell/taste like acetic acid (vinegar). Doing 1g of ALCAR And 1 scoop of FXT, I believe I found my little wake up call in the morning before breakfast. So far so good, feels more like that glucose energy that I get from eating oatmeal, feels great. Still too early to tell if I'm benefiting at all, but just wanted to do an weekly update on it, if that's cool.

So far dosing as of today,

MORNING (~6:15am) 30-45 minutes before breakfast:

1000mg - bulk ALCAR
    1 scoop - FXT

Late morning (10am) ~30 minutes before my snack:

1/2 scoop - FXT
    500mg - bulk ALCAR

Afternoon (5:30pm) ~45mins - hour depending on traffic to get to gym.

1/2 scoop - FXT
    500mg - ALCAR
    Pre workout.

I usually eat a little snack around 3pm so I should be a little fasted before the workout sesh.

Hopefully this seems like a good regime. Any suggestions are welcomed
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Bamski
    Week 2 on it, don't feel that initial impact anymore, makes me feel a little sad.. Also the mood boost doesn't come to me anymore, but clarity/focus is pretty strong. Got some bulk ALCAR, totally forgot the acetyl group makes it smell/taste like acetic acid (vinegar). Doing 1g of ALCAR And 1 scoop of FXT, I believe I found my little wake up call in the morning before breakfast. So far so good, feels more like that glucose energy that I get from eating oatmeal, feels great. Still too early to tell if I'm benefiting at all, but just wanted to do an weekly update on it, if that's cool.

So far dosing as of today,

MORNING (~6:15am) 30-45 minutes before breakfast:

1000mg - bulk ALCAR
    1 scoop - FXT

Late morning (10am) ~30 minutes before my snack:

1/2 scoop - FXT
    500mg - bulk ALCAR

Afternoon (5:30pm) ~45mins - hour depending on traffic to get to gym.

1/2 scoop - FXT
    500mg - ALCAR
    Pre workout.

I usually eat a little snack around 3pm so I should be a little fasted before the workout sesh.

Hopefully this seems like a good regime. Any suggestions are welcomed
    Glad its working for you.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Answers

Very nice regime set-up you got there. I don't see much that could be improved from that
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Answers

Haha thanks!
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  227 lbs.
    Answers

Thought i'd add to this thread instead of making another.

just picked up a tub of Focus XT. Hoping to make it part of my noots stack. going to school in the fall and im 39 YO and have a hard time focusing, multi taking, blah blah.

I am messing with some of the Raceatams (sp?) now and take some Hup-a and Vipo seperate but will stop once I take the XT unless i can add a bit to it.

Looking for a nice memory/focus stack for school to help this oldER guy out. :X
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tjwoody View Post

just picked up a tub of Focus XT. Hoping to make it part of my noots stack. going to school in the fall and im 39 YO and have a hard time focusing, multi taking, blah blah.

I am messing with some of the Raceatams (sp?) now and take some Hup-a and Vipo seperate but will stop once I take the XT unless i can add a bit to it.

You'll definitely see some nice focus/memory benefits between the two of them.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tjwoody

Focus xt was amazing for mental energy and focus. The first few dosages were my favorite, felt like my eyes were dilating, colors were more vivid. I don't get that anymore but I found that the mental energy and focus were still spot on, more like being on coffee throughout the day. I added in 20mg of vinpocetine with 1 scoop, and then 10 mg with the later scoop. As for adding hup-A I felt that I was getting the enough acetylcholinesterase inhibitors with focus xt. I have two tubs waiting to be unleashed for O-Chem and biomed classes! Bring it on!

Oh they are suppose to come out with a caffeine free version as well, but no ETA yet...unless I missed something.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  227 lbs.
    Answers

cool thx guys.

Focus xt was amazing for mental energy and focus. The first few dosages were my favorite, felt like my eyes were dilating, colors were more vivid. I don't get that anymore but I found that the mental energy and focus were still spot on, more like being on coffee throughout the day. I added in 20mg of vinpocetine with 1 scoop, and then 10 mg with the later scoop. As for adding hup-A I felt that I was getting the enough acetylcholinesterase inhibitors with focus xt. I have two tubs waiting to be unleashed for O-Chem and biomed classes! Bring it on!

Oh they are suppose to come out with a caffeine free version as well, but no ETA yet...unless I missed something.
    i will keep a bit extra vinpocetine in and see how it runs. on days I dont take focus XT ill add 100 mcg hup-a and see what happens vs weeks i dont take any extra.

im taking intro to chem as one of my back to school after so many years classes cause i find it interesting. i heard it can be a tough class for someone to jump into it so testing out some noots this month.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Answers

Nicee, I hated gen chem because my professor thought we were at her level.. But I'm excited for O-Chem. what racetam are you taking?
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  227 lbs.
    Answers

Taking piracetam cause i had bought some a while ago and just started some Aniracetam with a couple other things I will be playing around with. theres a noots thread im part of.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  227 lbs.
    Answers

So i already took 100mcg of Hup-a and 5 mg of Vipo. Wondering if I can take a scoop of Focus XT still and not get to much of those 2. Thinking of trying it for my cardio session today. Hmm...
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tjwoody View Post
    So i already took 100mcg of Hup-a and 5 mg of Vipo. Wondering if I can take a scoop of Focus XT still and not get to much of those 2. Thinking of trying it for my cardio session today. Hmm...
    I wouldn't take at the same time, but later and it would be fine. Coop may have a more definite answer than me.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. D2football's turns his focus onto Focus XT Review.
    By D2footballjrc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-19-2012, 01:09 PM
  2. Rochabp focus' on the task at hand with Focus XT
    By rochabp in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 09-27-2011, 05:45 PM
  3. FL3X needs to FOCUS: A Focus XT review
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-24-2011, 05:53 PM
  4. Lucidrol Providing Focus in the Gym and Focus in Life