LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SNS AGMATINE

I recently won a contest for a bottle of SNS Agmatine and as a thanks to fightbackhxc I would like to leave a little review on what I noticed while taking the product. Start off by a rating system that will be from 0-10, 10 being the best obviously.

Pump- 8/10
Vascularity- 10/10
Feeling- 9/10

Now here I'll break it down a bit on an individual level and even include a few pictures to help.

Pump- I noticed a slight increase on the pump that I get in the gym. I Always train very hard so I tend to get a good pump anyway just with how intense I lift, but I did notice that the pumps would last a lot longer then when I would lift without the product. I can almost compare it to taking a GDA or something, I would still be pumped up a good portion of the day after I would leave the gym where a lot of times I notice I only keep a pump for maybe an hour after my workout when I'm not on the product. I actually dosed the product on off days just to see if it would make a difference with keeping it in my system and it seemed as if I would have a pump just from doing cardio with out even lifting any weights.

Vascularity- This is what definitely sold me to adding this product as a staple! I noticed so many veins that I had never seen in my life on almost every part of my body. Not only like one or two here and there but a lot everywhere! This is by far what was the biggest thing I noticed and it made using the product very fun!
photo (48).JPG

I've recently leaned up a lot so I expected to see some changes in my abs but when I started to notice these veins in my abdomen it was insane. I had to take a picture just to make sure it was real! LOL
photo (49).JPG

Just some shoulder veins that were new. I can usually see them when I'm lifting but not when I haven't even started my workout out yet like here.
photo (50).JPG
photo (51).JPG

I have never even one time seen a vein pop out in my leg like this. I can usually make out the veins but for them to be popping out like this it blew my mind.

Feeling- I added this in here because I loved the feeling the added veins and pump gave me. The product didn't give me energy or a high or anything like that, that is not what I mean by this. Just how good it felt to look so pumped and vascular all the time was awesome! It truly is amazing how much better your muscles look when they have that added pump and a nice set of veins running all through them! Nice job with this one SNS! BRAVO!

FOCUS XT (PINK LEMONADE)

I would like to thank NOMZ from the SNS team for sending me a sample of this product out of his own personal stash as I was interested in trying it but there were no samples available to try. The flavor of the product was very enjoyable, I really have a thing for pink lemonade and they did a very good job on nailing the taste. However I hate to say I may have been a non responder because the product had no effect on me as far as mental focus or energy. Sorry guys! :-( I may have under dosed it as it was sent in a plastic baggy which appeared to be at least two servings. I dosed it half one day and half another and didn't get anything out of it. This will be a product that I may try if I see it on sale just to play with the dosing as maybe that was the issue. Thanks again NOMZ and I have heard plenty of good reviews on the product it just didn't seem to do anything for me.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice review man.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta love the stomach vascularity, nice review. What dosing scheme did you use?

I should have marked the flavor and the serving size on the ziploc in sharpie, my apologies if I did not. Do you normally find yourself stim-tolerant?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could be a few things that effected Focus XT. But i have heard of guys who just never feel anything from Focus XT, it happens.

Really glad to hear you like Agmatine. It was an instant staple for me, simply love the effects for the price you pay.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice review man.
Thanks as always Animal!

Gotta love the stomach vascularity, nice review. What dosing scheme did you use?

I should have marked the flavor and the serving size on the ziploc in sharpie, my apologies if I did not. Do you normally find yourself stim-tolerant?
The stomach veins blew my mind bro! I never thought I would have those. I dose 4 caps right when I wake up daily, it is about 45 mins pre-workout because I lift shortly after waking so it works out perfectly. I'm very weird with stim type products bro, some things rock me good and others just don't get me anything. Believe it or not Jack3d makes me have wings but craze makes me sleepy. All depends I guess. I will definitely try this product again some time if I get the opportunity. Like maybe a second chance at a logging opportunity... ;-) Keep me in mind. HAHA Would really like to try upping the dose because I think I under dosed it.

Could be a few things that effected Focus XT. But i have heard of guys who just never feel anything from Focus XT, it happens.

Really glad to hear you like Agmatine. It was an instant staple for me, simply love the effects for the price you pay.
I agree. I LOVE agmatine and like you said its now a staple! There are things going around right now saying it effects your appetite and what not but I noticed nothing that would worry me. Very good product.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks as always Animal!

The stomach veins blew my mind bro! I never thought I would have those. I dose 4 caps right when I wake up daily, it is about 45 mins pre-workout because I lift shortly after waking so it works out perfectly. I'm very weird with stim type products bro, some things rock me good and others just don't get me anything. Believe it or not Jack3d makes me have wings but craze makes me sleepy. All depends I guess. I will definitely try this product again some time if I get the opportunity. Like maybe a second chance at a logging opportunity... ;-) Keep me in mind. HAHA Would really like to try upping the dose because I think I under dosed it.

I agree. I LOVE agmatine and like you said its now a staple! There are things going around right now saying it effects your appetite and what not but I noticed nothing that would worry me. Very good product.
Gotta love the Agmatine. Well I may have some more Focus XT when I get back from vacation, so maybe in a while you can try another flavor...

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the review man, glad you enjoyed it. Really appreciate doing this when you weren't obligated to do so.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Great review and maybe I missed it, but what was your dose protocol on the AG?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the review man, glad you enjoyed it. Really appreciate doing this when you weren't obligated to do so.
No problem at all man! I owe a lot to this forum and in no way was I in it for a hand out. It is a good product and I wanted to give a good honest review for people that may be curious or on the wall about purchasing it. Thanks again for the opportunity!
Great review and maybe I missed it, but what was your dose protocol on the AG?
I took it at 4 caps a day upon waking and that seems to be the sweet spot for me. I workout shortly after waking so it works perfectly.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow nice vascular-ity

Sns agmatine is one of a kind .. Pure high quality grade A stuff

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
So... is that 1g?

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Your leg vascularity motivates me to get my bodyfat in the single digits, great review Pimp!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your leg vascularity motivates me to get my bodyfat in the single digits, great review Pimp!
Thanks bro! The lowered bf is a first for me. I usually run around 11-13 percent I think I'm probably at around 8-9 these days.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For those who love our agmatine .. Our 180ct bottle should be hitting the planet soon

you demand we supply :)

Excited about the bigger ct bottle

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
For those who love our agmatine .. Our 180ct bottle should be hitting the planet soon

Price?

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice vascularity, even through the forest obscuring the view of the legs! I get a great pump and increased vascularity with agmatine as well.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice vascularity, even through the forest obscuring the view of the legs! I get a great pump and increased vascularity with agmatine as well.
Thanks James! Good to see you bro! Yea need to trim up!

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established

I'm excited for the powder.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup yup can't wait for that .. Throw that bish in focusXT .. Ohhhhh boy watch out

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm excited for the powder.
brb just drinking Agmatine powder + stim free Focus XT throughout the day, pumped/vascular/witty the whole day!