SNS Phenibut XT ETA?

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Any idea when SNS Phenibut XT should be back in stock at NP?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sometimes orders are sporadic. We can check on that for ya :)

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
So you mean it might be out for awhile? Looking to place an order for other stuff too and don't want to hold it up if it's gonna be awhile longer.

Sometimes orders are sporadic. We can check on that for ya :)

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
So you mean it might be out for awhile? Looking to place an order for other stuff too and don't want to hold it up if it's gonna be awhile longer.
I believe they have already placed an order for it.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear, but at the earliest, what would be the earliest it would be showing up at NP?
I can't really be more specific than: "It shouldn't be long". Between shipping times and however long it takes for them to update the site, I don't know exactly. However, NP always is running out of stock on items because they order tiny amounts very frequently (usually ~2x/week). With the way they do this, things aren't generally out of stock for very long.

That being said, we've got plenty in the warehouse, so the delay isn't gonna be on our side.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
pheni is the shizzz, 2 caps pre-bed everynight :24:

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
pheni is the shizzz, 2 caps pre-bed everynight :24:
Taking it every night is not a good idea. At most, it should only be used 2-3 times per week. Because of it's effects, there is a possibility of dependency.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
hmmm first ive heard of that recommendation, thanks for the info........luckily i just started last week

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
hmmm first ive heard of that recommendation, thanks for the info........luckily i just started last week
It's not a guarantee, just a possibility based on function. Have you tried something like Picamillion for the other days?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i dont have trouble falling asleep, i acquired some and decided to use it

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taking it every night is not a good idea. At most, it should only be used 2-3 times per week. Because of it's effects, there is a possibility of dependency.
agreed. It doesn't mean you (to hvatech) will necessarily have those issues, just know the risk is there. I also agree that picamilon is great and I like gaba too.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Update on ETA?
We have plenty in stock at the warehouse. It's up to AM to order it regularly. I recommend contacting their customer service and asking them. They are out of stock frequently on many products because they order very small quantities at a time, but place orders very frequently.