SNS Releases Thyrocaps!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Fast Acting Metabolism Accelerant*

SNS Thyrocaps™ is designed to help increase your metabolism without giving you the jitters or keeping you up at night.

Metabolism in layman's terms:

A lot of people talk about different types of fat loss aids being metabolism boosters without really having a clear understanding what their metabolism actually is. Your metabolism is basically the rate at which food is digested, absorbed, and used by the body. By increasing your metabolism, you can burn more fat as energy. Keep in mind that this doesn't require the stimulant heavy products that a lot of people view as 'fat burners'. Just because a product gives you a lot of energy or suppresses your appetite does NOT mean it increases metabolism. Sure, a higher activity level and eating less are helpful for weight loss, but the higher your metabolism is, the better a higher activity level and healthier diet can help you.

How do Thyrocaps work:

Thryocaps can help by two different mechanisms, but helping to optimize thyroid function and by helping uncouple proteins. Uncoupling proteins helps to break down and burn fatty acids (fat) to be used as energy.

Thryocaps can be stacked with Reduce XT, ALCAR-500, RK-500 Xtreme, RK-125, or select other Serious Nutrition Solutions products for improved, synergistic results.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great way to shred for summer and get get those 6packs to impress them ladies

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Want thyrocaps NOW! Dam delivery man is taking his sweet ass time.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used Shift in the past and really liked it. Was dosing it at 900mcg I think :p

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like a nice addition to add to the SNS fat loss stack. I used TT-33 before and liked it and can't wait to compare hope well it works for me with the exceptional quality of SNS.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a nice addition to add to the SNS fat loss stack. I used TT-33 before and liked it and can't wait to compare hope well it works for me with the exceptional quality of SNS.
I haven't tried TT-33, but there were a number of times I had considered it. It's always an ingredient I've been interested in giving a go.

Adobo

Adobo

Awards
  • Established
I've tried it previously TT-33 but didn't notice anything. I was dosing a cap 3x per day. What do you guys suggest? I'm willing to give your 3,3 a try again possibly at a higher dose.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran Shift back in the day at 900mcg along with ECA and 7-Keto. Was a pretty awesome stack :D

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established