Unreal!!

tunnelrat

tunnelrat

Awards
  • Established
Just giving some feedback on MCC, agmatine, and beta-al...

I've never had such endurance and drive in the gym. I credit everyone here on AM for being an excellent reference for me when I feel embarking on some supplementation experiments; this one in particular has been awesome, so if you've commented or reviewed these supps, reps man!!

I'm on a cut, and this combo has been a life saver for sure. I feel energetic and tireless even though I'm sub-50 grams of carbs a day, 5 days a week.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I've never had such endurance and drive in the gym. I credit everyone here on AM for being an excellent reference for me when I feel embarking on some supplementation experiments; this one in particular has been awesome, so if you've commented or reviewed these supps, reps man!!

I'm on a cut, and this combo has been a life saver for sure. I feel energetic and tireless even though I'm sub-50 grams of carbs a day, 5 days a week.
Thanks for the feedback!! Agmatine/BA and Creatine Nitrate is my favorite combo

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Freakin yea!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
wait till you add sns cit mal....

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wait till you add sns cit mal....
Wait till you add Creatinol-O-Phosphate, the enhanced endurance is insanely noticeable.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We should make a product called unreal lol

Yea great stack .. I love SNS cit Malate & BA combo for endurance stack

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

Awesome feedback. I truly believe our citrulline malate product will put you over the top

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Awesome feedback. I truly believe our citrulline malate product will put you over the top
A couple of the new SKUs - those being Citrulline Malate and Creatinol-O-Phosphate - should, when combined with the time-tested combination of Magnesium Creatine Chelate and Beta Alanine, be pretty much a be-all, end-all cost effective ergogenic stack.

uvawahoowa

Awards
Would it make sense to take both cit mal and creatine nitrate? I know very little about nitrates, sorry if that's a dumb question...

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would it make sense to take both cit mal and creatine nitrate? I know very little about nitrates, sorry if that's a dumb question...
Yes you can take both of them together.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
I like to combine two scoops of Cellucor C4 (for 2g total of creatine nitrate) along with 6-9g of SNS Citrulline Malate.

The pumps?

EPIC.

;)

uvawahoowa

Awards
I like to combine two scoops of Cellucor C4 (for 2g total of creatine nitrate) along with 6-9g of SNS Citrulline Malate.

The pumps?

EPIC.

;)
I actually have a bunch of c4 samples and bulk cit mal...I will have to give this a try

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Indeed you can, as the citrulline malate provides benefits independent of NO-augmented performance enhancement. Just start low as they are both hypotensive.

tunnelrat

tunnelrat

Awards
  • Established
Yeah... I'm going to run CM when I cycle off this stack; maybe I'll combine it with Creatinol-O-Phosphate.

FTR... Creatine Nitrate is also an excellent product. MCC is more cost-effective right now for me.

Appreciate it everyone...

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Indeed you can, as the citrulline malate provides benefits independent of NO-augmented performance enhancement. Just start low as they are both hypotensive.
Yes, as Coop said, be careful with the dosing.

I've done ~2.5g nitrates + 6g citrulline malate after a brief hiatus of using either compound and definitely had side effects related to low blood pressure. It's a personal thing based on a host of variables and your results may vary, but it's certainly worth mentioning.