Anti-Anxiety

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So ive been having random attacks of anxiety for a few years now, normally i just toughed it out but they started to get worse. Instead of continuing to tough it out ive been taking .5-1mg of xanax on an as needed basis when i have an attack coming on. This has been working fine, however reading about benzo withdrawal and all the various side effects has got me looking for an alternative approach.

Enter Picamilon & Phenibut

This stuff has seriously curbed any anxiety attacks, and I feel like it is the perfect OTC alternative for those who dont wish to take benzos. I've heard phenibut can give bad withdrawal problems if taken too long, however most rate it far weaker than benzo withdrawal.

I've been taking Picamilon-150 3x per day, and Phenibut as needed. The picamilon definitely helps, but ive still felt an attack coming on and 1 capsule of phenibut took it out. You seriously dont know how awesome this is to not have to rely on prescription pharms to life a regular life and not be freaking out all the time.

I think SNS should offer a stack of these two, call it the "anti-anxiety" stack or something, because it would definitely be true to the name.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So ive been having random attacks of anxiety for a few years now, normally i just toughed it out but they started to get worse. Instead of continuing to tough it out ive been taking .5-1mg of xanax on an as needed basis when i have an attack coming on. This has been working fine, however reading about benzo withdrawal and all the various side effects has got me looking for an alternative approach.

Enter Picamilon & Phenibut

This stuff has seriously curbed any anxiety attacks, and I feel like it is the perfect OTC alternative for those who dont wish to take benzos. I've heard phenibut can give bad withdrawal problems if taken too long, however most rate it far weaker than benzo withdrawal.

I've been taking Picamilon-150 3x per day, and Phenibut as needed. The picamilon definitely helps, but ive still felt an attack coming on and 1 capsule of phenibut took it out. You seriously dont know how awesome this is to not have to rely on prescription pharms to life a regular life and not be freaking out all the time.

I think SNS should offer a stack of these two, call it the "anti-anxiety" stack or something, because it would definitely be true to the name.
Thanks Kevin. Definitely love ur persistence to not rely on pharmaceuticals. Glad SNS can support u both in and out of the gym. Thanks for ur support bud.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome to hear man, really. You're aware of the risks, so I'm sure you will plan accordingly.

I always recommend them when I see anti-anxiety threads, but have to be careful if professional help is needed.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback! What i like about Phenibut is you can use it during the day and still function(which is questionable with xanax)
Absolutely. On lower dosed xanax it isnt much of an issue, however once you start taking 1mg+ it seems to significantly effect most people. I dont feel "high" on this stack or out of the ordinary, I just feel normal.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice feedback .. i havent done taht as a stack .. but now i def will