SNS Releases Bulbine Caps (Prolensis)!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

Natural Testosterone Optimizer!

Bulbine is commonly used in combination with other ingredients in some natural testosterone boosters in proprietary blends so that you don't know the actual dosage of Bulbine you are getting. With SNS Bulbine Caps, you know that you are getting 350 mg of Prolensis™ Bulbine Natalensis per capsule for maximum results.
SNS Bulbine Caps can be stacked with Optimize-T™, DAA Caps or Powder, Tribulus-750, or other select Serious Nutrition Solutions products for improved, synergistic results.

Some of my thoughts:

First, I like the fact that we are using the trademarked form: Prolensis. Second, bulbine has always been very interesting to me. A 347% increase in testosterone obviously demonstrates the plant's promise, but many formulas don't seem to dose the plant correctly. With our new bulk product, flexibility in dosing is achieved, so you can find your own sweet spot. I've personally never used Bulbine before but will definitely give this a shot in the coming months!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whoa..Thats pretty sweet. Gonna hop on this

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Prolensis Bulbine, ya say....? :cool2:
Fancy...

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Sweet! I have awaiting for someone to do this! Pure prolensis and no prop blend- count me in! When can I order and what's the price point?

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Intrigued by this. Wanna read some feedback on this fersure!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Sweet! I have awaiting for someone to do this! Pure prolensis and no prop blend- count me in! When can I order and what's the price point?
I will let you know as soon as NP is stocked!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Bulbine is commonly used in combination with other ingredients in some natural testosterone boosters in proprietary blends so that you don't know the actual dosage of Bulbine you are getting. With SNS Bulbine Caps, you know that you are getting 350 mg of Prolensis™ Bulbine Natalensis per capsule for maximum results.
SNS Bulbine Caps can be stacked with Optimize-T™, DAA Caps or Powder, Tribulus-750, or other select Serious Nutrition Solutions products for improved, synergistic results.

Some of my thoughts:

First, I like the fact that we are using the trademarked form: Prolensis. Second, bulbine has always been very interesting to me. A 347% increase in testosterone obviously demonstrates the plant's promise, but many formulas don't seem to dose the plant correctly. With our new bulk product, flexibility in dosing is achieved, so you can find your own sweet spot. I've personally never used Bulbine before but will definitely give this a shot in the coming months!
I have always wanted to try this, was just waiting on some quality stuff.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established

Some of my thoughts:

I've read on EF forum one guy's post that if dose of Prolensis is over 650mg for a 80kg (176lbs) man, that this product will make your testosterone levels to go down.

Just type prolensis in google and this post on this EF forum will be 2nd hit for this search term on google.

Can you elaborate this since your 2 caps means 700 mg of Prolensis?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I've read on EF forum one guy's post that if dose of Prolensis is over 650mg for a 80kg (176lbs) man, that this product will make your testosterone levels to go down.

Just type prolensis in google and this post on this EF forum will be 2nd hit for this search term on google.

Can you elaborate this since your 2 caps means 700 mg of Prolensis?
Someone your bodyweight would take 1 cap. I am unfortunately not responsible for what's written on the label, but on the flip side, 1 bottle would last you 60 days.

The recommendation on EF (not sure what that is) is simply an extrapolation of the dose-response curve of Bulbine natalensis to the human model. If you PM me, I can calculate your exact HED for your bodyweight at the percentage shown to elevate T to 347% of baseline in rats.

Keep in mind that 350mg would be more than 25 mg/kg but less than 50 mg/kg (both in rats), which would still put you at around 300% elevation of baseline in theory.

Lastly, the 100mg/kg dose which showed the decline in T was double the most effective dose (50mg/kg). Thus, it is reasonable to conclude that there is a slope down from the 50mg/kg (inverse-U), so exceeding the dose will likely not result in lowered T until you exceed your recommended dose substantially.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Someone your bodyweight would take 1 cap. I am unfortunately not responsible for what's written on the label, but on the flip side, 1 bottle would last you 60 days.

The recommendation on EF (not sure what that is) is simply an extrapolation of the dose-response curve of Bulbine natalensis to the human model. If you PM me, I can calculate your exact HED for your bodyweight at the percentage shown to elevate T to 347% of baseline in rats.

Keep in mind that 350mg would be more than 25 mg/kg but less than 50 mg/kg (both in rats), which would still put you at around 300% elevation of baseline in theory.

Lastly, the 100mg/kg dose which showed the decline in T was double the most effective dose (50mg/kg). Thus, it is reasonable to conclude that there is a slope down from the 50mg/kg (inverse-U), so exceeding the dose will likely not result in lowered T until you exceed your recommended dose substantially.
Kool so leas equals more?
Excellent.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Coop is the man.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established

Thx for an excellent reply.

I've sent you a PM.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I went out of town for the weekend .. And this is what happens ?

Ha I love it .. Great product that has great research behind it

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any ideas on stacks with other SNS products like Reduce XT or DAA or PCT Assist from CEL?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Any ideas on stacks with other SNS products like Reduce XT or DAA or PCT Assist from CEL?
I wouldn't stack it with an AI (PCT Assist) since Bulbine was also reported to decrease estrogen by 20-35%. Reduce XT or DAA would be great stacks though.

Reactions: 804
GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bubline with DAA or reduce makes a sick combo

U know what will be even a sicker stack ???

Bubline with ...

Sns omtimize T :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bubline with DAA or reduce makes a sick combo

U know what will be even a sicker stack ???

Bubline with ...
"Bubline" with bulbine? ;)

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmmmm. I have a nice natty cycle brewing in my mind for this summer. Be perfect to run before fall hits and it's time to get up to 220.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmmmm. I have a nice natty cycle brewing in my mind for this summer. Be perfect to run before fall hits and it's time to get up to 220.
Dat bulk.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hopefully this will get more feedback into the loop on this.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds interesting!

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
I'm seriously thinking on doing hormonal blood work test before starting 4-6 weeks cycle of SNS Bulbine with SNS DAA and then do another blood work after 2 weeks and 6 weeks to see how this 2 effect my levels of testosterone, estrogen, prolactin, FSH, LH and cortisol.

Now only thing is waiting for SNS Bulbine to be available at some UK dealer to have it shipped to me with no custom hassle to my EU country.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I'm seriously thinking on doing hormonal blood work test before starting 4-6 weeks cycle of SNS Bulbine with SNS DAA and then do another blood work after 2 weeks and 6 weeks to see how this 2 effect my levels of testosterone, estrogen, prolactin, FSH, LH and cortisol.

Now only thing is waiting for SNS Bulbine to be available at some UK dealer to have it shipped to me with no custom hassle to my EU country.
That would be awesome. I think everyone would be very interested in how bulbine works when used at the right dose.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

This would be awesome!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

That will have alot of users attention

Bubline @ 1cap a day
DAA 3G a day

Makes a nice stack

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would definitely show hard facts on it's effectiveness.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's it now you have to do it!!

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
If I can't get my hands on SNS Bulbine in next 3 weeks in EU I might skip it until September cause planning a road trip in 2nd half of July.

But weird so many of you from US and spending so much money on supplements but most of you too cheap to do before and after cycle blood work for at least LH, free and total testosterone, estradiol and prolactin hmm.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I can't get my hands on SNS Bulbine in next 3 weeks in EU I might skip it until September cause planning a road trip in 2nd half of July.

But weird so many of you from US and spending so much money on supplements but most of you too cheap to do before and after cycle blood work for at least LH, free and total testosterone, estradiol and prolactin hmm.
There is def some truth to tthis. However it all depends on how deep ur pockets are. That's why I only buy from reputable companies

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

A lot of us that are in school or don't have insurance only like to pay for the supps, not the bloods haha. If you did in fact get bloods done that would be fantastic.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't get bloods unless I was worried after running a harsh aas cycle

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't get bloods unless I was worried after running a harsh aas cycle
Yeah that's when I gets it or even after a ph cycle

But I think he is just curious to see the results

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Is like to see them

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
I've contacted Predator Nutrition yesterday when they plan to receive SNS Bulbine and got this reply:

"...We will not be getting this product in, however we can suggest Tropinol as it is the only bulbine extract shown to work in research..."

How weird it is that they sell lots of SNS products but are not interested in ordering this one.

I guess it's a bit of a waste of time and money for a company to advertise on forums like this if they don't put effort in getting their distributors convinced into ordering their new products.

Or maybe they should start thinking on changing a distributor or finding few new distributors for EU.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I've contacted Predator Nutrition yesterday when they plan to receive SNS Bulbine and got this reply:

"...We will not be getting this product in, however we can suggest Tropinol as it is the only bulbine extract shown to work in research..."

How weird it is that they sell lots of SNS products but are not interested in ordering this one.

I guess it's a bit of a waste of time and money for a company to advertise on forums like this if they don't put effort in getting their distributors convinced into ordering their new products.

Or maybe they should start thinking on changing a distributor or finding few new distributors for EU.
Tropinol uses prolensis, the same one SNS uses, so even that doesn't make sense.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience but we can fix this issue. PM me with some EU retailers that you'd like to see SNS carried at and we will make something happen.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

There have been some "issues" with Reggie at Predator in the past and he does not buy directly from us . CheapUK is probably the best choice for EU customers

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Got a reply from powermyself that they expect to order it next week which means maybe I'd get it 3 weeks from now.

Really weird why it's so slow if this product was lunched on May 19th yet almost 3 weeks later you still can't buy it anywhere online - not even on SNS website.

Will think hard what to do but with this delays I might just start tomorrow with 4 weeks cycle of Endosurge & DAA and adding next week Licogenix or Erase Pro (or even add Anabeta).

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Got a reply from powermyself that they expect to order it next week which means maybe I'd get it 3 weeks from now.

Really weird why it's so slow if this product was lunched on May 19th yet almost 3 weeks later you still can't buy it anywhere online - not even on SNS website.

Will think hard what to do but with this delays I might just start tomorrow with 4 weeks cycle of Endosurge & DAA and adding next week Licogenix or Erase Pro (or even add Anabeta).
Yeah sorry man, shipping to your country would have ran too much. Really wanted to see some bloodwork for this but looks like we'll have to wait :(.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
was going to type a smart ass comment, but decided to just say, i cant wait to get a bottle.

panico.pt

Awards
Tropinol uses prolensis, the same one SNS uses, so even that doesn't make sense.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience but we can fix this issue. PM me with some EU retailers that you'd like to see SNS carried at and we will make something happen.
Also send to spain please.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Just saw this added to nutra today :)