SNS Releases Bulbine Caps (Prolensis)!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,539
    Rep Power
    6137603
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    76.69%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by pectus View Post
    ..really strange the daosage...
    if 50 mg/kg is optimal.... HOW a 350mg cap can be good for a 70 kg man???
    a 10 kg man (someone seen a man weighting 10 kg??) needs 500mg
    a 50 kg man = 2,5 grams ... something is wrong ....
    HED's are by body surface area, not weight.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  2. New Member
    Evan666's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    257
    Rep Power
    8687
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    4.89%

    Quote Originally Posted by pectus
    ..really strange the daosage...
    if 50 mg/kg is optimal.... HOW a 350mg cap can be good for a 70 kg man???
    a 10 kg man (someone seen a man weighting 10 kg??) needs 500mg
    a 50 kg man = 2,5 grams ... something is wrong ....
    You are looking at the rat studies right? Rats actually need more active per kg.. the conversion I can't remember. I'm sure a Rep will step in.. but trust me, bulbine works. Under 200lbs two caps per day, over 200lbs 3 caps. I'm 270 and 3 caps is crazy!
  3. Senior Member
    antihero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,357
    Rep Power
    253648
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    72.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by pectus
    ..really strange the daosage...
    if 50 mg/kg is optimal.... HOW a 350mg cap can be good for a 70 kg man???
    a 10 kg man (someone seen a man weighting 10 kg??) needs 500mg
    a 50 kg man = 2,5 grams ... something is wrong ....
    Animal to human dosing is not 1:1
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,539
    Rep Power
    6137603
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    76.69%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Evan666 View Post
    You are looking at the rat studies right? Rats actually need more active per kg.. the conversion I can't remember. I'm sure a Rep will step in.. but trust me, bulbine works. Under 200lbs two caps per day, over 200lbs 3 caps. I'm 270 and 3 caps is crazy!
    Well, I'd recommend 1 cap a day at under 200 lbs and 2 caps at over. That would be for a truly accurate HED that does not risk overshooting the optimal dose. That said, the optimal dose likely lies between 50mg and 100mg/kg in rats, so many other bulbine products have been "off" in their suggestions.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  5. New Member
    Evan666's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    257
    Rep Power
    8687
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    4.89%

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    Well, I'd recommend 1 cap a day at under 200 lbs and 2 caps at over. That would be for a truly accurate HED that does not risk overshooting the optimal dose. That said, the optimal dose likely lies between 50mg and 100mg/kg in rats, so many other bulbine products have been "off" in their suggestions.
    Think I should back off to two caps Coop?
  6. New Member
    Evan666's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    257
    Rep Power
    8687
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    4.89%

    Quote Originally Posted by antihero

    Animal to human dosing is not 1:1
    Yeah isn't it like 10:1 or something?
  7. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,539
    Rep Power
    6137603
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    76.69%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Evan666 View Post
    Yeah isn't it like 10:1 or something?
    Closer to 1:6.2, but only if accounting for a 140lb male.

    Anyway, if 3 caps has your libido up, then stick with 3. If your libido drops, you're using too much (the study on rats noted libido as the prime indicator of the excessive dose).
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  8. New Member
    ahh123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    432
    Rep Power
    91819
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    75.43%

    Quote Originally Posted by Evan666 View Post
    You are looking at the rat studies right? Rats actually need more active per kg.. the conversion I can't remember. I'm sure a Rep will step in.. but trust me, bulbine works. Under 200lbs two caps per day, over 200lbs 3 caps. I'm 270 and 3 caps is crazy!
    How fast you started seeing libido boost starting to really kick in?

    I'm at day 4 and not feeling any effects so far.
  9. New Member
    ahh123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    432
    Rep Power
    91819
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    75.43%

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Closer to 1:6.2, but only if accounting for a 140lb male.

    Anyway, if 3 caps has your libido up, then stick with 3. If your libido drops, you're using too much (the study on rats noted libido as the prime indicator of the excessive dose).
    2 questions.

    1) Looks like for 170lbs man like myself effective dose would be around 1.5caps/day would it make sense to take one day 1 cap and next day 2 caps?

    Like Monday 1 cap, Tuesday 2 caps, Wednesday 1 cap, Thursday 2 caps...


    2) Should SNS Bulbine be cycled 5 days on, 2 days off like with Tongkat Ali?
  10. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,539
    Rep Power
    6137603
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    76.69%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    2 questions.

    1) Looks like for 170lbs man like myself effective dose would be around 1.5caps/day would it make sense to take one day 1 cap and next day 2 caps?

    Like Monday 1 cap, Tuesday 2 caps, Wednesday 1 cap, Thursday 2 caps...


    2) Should SNS Bulbine be cycled 5 days on, 2 days off like with Tongkat Ali?
    1. You can do that, but I'd start with 1 cap for your first week to see how things go.

    2. Yes. If you choose to do this, then dose the bulbine 2-1-2-1-2, M-Fri.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  11. New Member
    pectus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    91
    Rep Power
    55877
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    84.31%

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Well, I'd recommend 1 cap a day at under 200 lbs and 2 caps at over. That would be for a truly accurate HED that does not risk overshooting the optimal dose. That said, the optimal dose likely lies between 50mg and 100mg/kg in rats, so many other bulbine products have been "off" in their suggestions.
    Yes.. I quote from a another supplier that has 500mg caps.
    " Studies have shown an effective dose of Bulbine Natalensis is 50mg per kg of bodyweight. Take 4 tablets upon waking, and 4 tablets before your workout . . "
    8 caps = 4000 mg = 4 grams
  12. New Member
    Evan666's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    257
    Rep Power
    8687
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    4.89%

    Quote Originally Posted by pectus
    Yes.. I quote from a another supplier that has 500mg caps.
    " Studies have shown an effective dose of Bulbine Natalensis is 50mg per kg of bodyweight. Take 4 tablets upon waking, and 4 tablets before your workout . . "
    8 caps = 4000 mg = 4 grams
    Wow that's insane. Granted it could be a poor bulbine extract.

    This is the second time I've used prolensis, first with an iForce product, and now sns. The stuff is potent, and I respond like crazy to it. I've been on 3 caps a day for 5 days now and I feel like a raging sexual T-Rex!

    ...but with bigger arms, of course
  13. Senior Member
    antihero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,357
    Rep Power
    253648
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    72.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Evan666

    Wow that's insane. Granted it could be a poor bulbine extract.

    This is the second time I've used prolensis, first with an iForce product, and now sns. The stuff is potent, and I respond like crazy to it. I've been on 3 caps a day for 5 days now and I feel like a raging sexual T-Rex!

    ...but with bigger arms, of course
    If you had short TRex arms how would you get the Bulbine caps into your mouth or open the bottle?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  14. Senior Member
    GQNemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,982
    Rep Power
    511005
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    42.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Lol
    S.n.S team member
  15. New Member
    Evan666's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    257
    Rep Power
    8687
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    4.89%

    Quote Originally Posted by antihero

    If you had short TRex arms how would you get the Bulbine caps into your mouth or open the bottle?
    Where there's a will, there's a way!
  16. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,650
    Rep Power
    1923739
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    82.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Anabeta+bulbine

    Xgels+bulbine+erase

    These ok?

    Also is it ok to run bulbine for 60 days straight at 1 cap for 165lb guy?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  17. Senior Member
    GQNemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,982
    Rep Power
    511005
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    42.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Anabeta+bulbine

    Xgels+bulbine+erase

    These ok?

    Also is it ok to run bulbine for 60 days straight at 1 cap for 165lb guy?
    Nice stacks .. I like the 2nd one better .. Dose erase at bedtime
    S.n.S team member
  18. Senior Member
    antihero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,357
    Rep Power
    253648
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    72.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza
    Anabeta+bulbine

    Xgels+bulbine+erase

    These ok?

    Also is it ok to run bulbine for 60 days straight at 1 cap for 165lb guy?
    Stacks look good. And yes, you would dose 1 cap per day.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  19. Senior Member
    antihero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,357
    Rep Power
    253648
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    72.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Thumbs up


    Just wanted to bump this to the top with a little bit of news regarding Bulbine:

    Testosterone-Boosting Herb Found to be Safe in Humans
    The first double-blind, placebo-controlled trial using bulbine natalensis extract, ProLensis™, found to be safe in humans.
    http://www.prweb.com/releases/Prolen...web9699259.htm
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  20. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,246
    Rep Power
    10709852
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    30.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    I want to know exactly what mw1 thinks about bulbine.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  21. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,539
    Rep Power
    6137603
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    76.69%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I want to know exactly what mw1 thinks about bulbine.
    Take that smiley out of your post you cheeky kunt.

    In all seriousness, this is great news for bulbine users. Hopefully the full study releases hormone panels as well.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  22. New Member
    ahh123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    432
    Rep Power
    91819
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    75.43%

    Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    Just wanted to bump this to the top with a little bit of news regarding Bulbine:



    http://www.prweb.com/releases/Prolen...web9699259.htm
    Would be nice to get more info regarding this research like:
    - dose that this 36 healthy men were taking for 4 weeks,
    - age of this healthy men,
    - their feedback how this product worked on their libido, erections, mood, general health...

    4 weeks is also a short time to evaluate long term effect of using Prolensis and not every buyer is 100% healthy so even slightly impaired renal function could interact differently with this product when using it 8-12 weeks - compared to a healthy man taking it only 4 weeks.

    Too bad this research also didn't measure change in free testosterone and estradiol so we'd have lab data on how effective Prolensis really is at 1 or 2 caps a day.

    Would be nice to get some reputable and non biased member of this forum to do independent bloodwork or at least a log for this product.
  23. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,246
    Rep Power
    10709852
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    30.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Take that smiley out of your post you cheeky kunt.

    In all seriousness, this is great news for bulbine users. Hopefully the full study releases hormone panels as well.
    It was only because a user on another forum was asking about bulbine and I was trying to find some of the information on a past product release. I stumbled across a hostile thread lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  24. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,665
    Rep Power
    10063827
    Level
    105
    Lv. Percent
    3.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by antihero
    Just wanted to bump this to the top with a little bit of news regarding Bulbine:

    http://www.prweb.com/releases/Prolen...web9699259.htm
    Good post bro! Very intriguing stuff!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  25. Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,809
    Rep Power
    3373711
    Level
    77
    Lv. Percent
    20.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc
    I want to know exactly what mw1 thinks about bulbine.
    I say its great news for bulbine users

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  26. Elite Member
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,443
    Rep Power
    987688
    Level
    63
    Lv. Percent
    14.58%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mw1

    I say its great news for bulbine users
    Time to get some for my pct
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  27. New Member
    Evan666's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    257
    Rep Power
    8687
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    4.89%

    I really think the stuff is great. Got a few days left in my bottle and no complaints. It definitely works!

    Best natty test booster I've used so far.
  28. Elite Member
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,443
    Rep Power
    987688
    Level
    63
    Lv. Percent
    14.58%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Evan666
    I really think the stuff is great. Got a few days left in my bottle and no complaints. It definitely works!

    Best natty test booster I've used so far.
    awesome what results are you seeing
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  29. New Member
    Evan666's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    257
    Rep Power
    8687
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    4.89%

    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc

    awesome what results are you seeing
    Quite a bit actually. Its hard to judge strength gains because I'm using x-gels as well. But the most profound effect it has on me is mood. I feel extremely confident. Aggression in the gym is off the charts.

    Physiologically, its effects can best be compared to clomid. Testes size increased dramatically, and libido is through the roof, all while in caloric deficit. The lady definitely digs the effects...

    Also, recovery is great and for some reason I have deep sleep while using it. I seriously can knock out for 10-12 hrs (which is hard for me to do usually)
  30. New Member
    dat dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    420
    Rep Power
    33642
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    93.82%

    Quote Originally Posted by Evan666 View Post
    I really think the stuff is great. Got a few days left in my bottle and no complaints. It definitely works!

    Best natty test booster I've used so far.
    I wish i could say that. I have 4 pills left and i haven't felt a thing. I've tried dosing at two caps and three caps ( I weigh 270) at various times. I guess I'm a non responder. This is the first SNS product that I've tried that hasn't worked for me. I guess you can't win them all lol..
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.
  31. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,650
    Rep Power
    1923739
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    82.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by dat dude

    I wish i could say that. I have 4 pills left and i haven't felt a thing. I've tried dosing at two caps and three caps ( I weigh 270) at various times. I guess I'm a non responder. This is the first SNS product that I've tried that hasn't worked for me. I guess you can't win them all lol..
    270 is big loll id chalk it up to that!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  32. New Member
    Evan666's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    257
    Rep Power
    8687
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    4.89%

    Quote Originally Posted by dat dude

    I wish i could say that. I have 4 pills left and i haven't felt a thing. I've tried dosing at two caps and three caps ( I weigh 270) at various times. I guess I'm a non responder. This is the first SNS product that I've tried that hasn't worked for me. I guess you can't win them all lol..
    Weird.. try two at a time yet? Or 4 per day?

    That's crazy you didn't respond to it. But then again, I didn't respond to fadogia and plenty of guys love it. I guess that's just how it goes..
  33. New Member
    Shrine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    377
    Rep Power
    5303
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    7.43%

    I wanted to get someone advise on running Erase Pro more then 8 weeks? I want to run it for another 4 weeks with Bulbine and DAA, but it says not to run more then 8. Any suggestions?
  34. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,539
    Rep Power
    6137603
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    76.69%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Shrine View Post
    I wanted to get someone advise on running Erase Pro more then 8 weeks? I want to run it for another 4 weeks with Bulbine and DAA, but it says not to run more then 8. Any suggestions?
    I'd stop at 8 weeks then take at least a 2 week break. Suppressing estrogen for too long isn't a good thing. An alternative is to go up to 12 weeks but dose the EP EOD in order to prevent low-estrogen sides
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  35. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,650
    Rep Power
    1923739
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    82.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    I'd stop at 8 weeks then take at least a 2 week break. Suppressing estrogen for too long isn't a good thing. An alternative is to go up to 12 weeks but dose the EP EOD in order to prevent low-estrogen sides
    Yes epro daily crushed my estro andhad to go back to regular erase, however eod dosing of epro didn't suppress it enough IMO... Rendering a wonderful product useless for my personal goals
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  36. New Member
    Shrine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    377
    Rep Power
    5303
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    7.43%

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I'd stop at 8 weeks then take at least a 2 week break. Suppressing estrogen for too long isn't a good thing. An alternative is to go up to 12 weeks but dose the EP EOD in order to prevent low-estrogen sides
    I ran Erase Pro with Osta and DAA for 8 weeks, and now to counter any suppression if any, I want to throw in another test booster for 4 weeks to bring my levels back to norm. But I want to block estrogen
  37. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,650
    Rep Power
    1923739
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    82.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Shrine

    I ran Erase Pro with Osta and DAA for 8 weeks, and now to counter any suppression if any, I want to throw in another test booster for 4 weeks to bring my levels back to norm. But I want to block estrogen
    Look for a booster with i3c

    Off top of my head- athletix titanium
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  38. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,539
    Rep Power
    6137603
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    76.69%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Look for a booster with i3c

    Off top of my head- athletix titanium
    I3C does not block estrogen
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  39. New Member
    Shrine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    377
    Rep Power
    5303
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    7.43%

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I3C does not block estrogen
    Thoughts on Recycle for PCT?
  40. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,650
    Rep Power
    1923739
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    82.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    I3C does not block estrogen
    I know, it's 'regulates' it, yea?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What ever became of Prolensis TM(Bulbine Natalensis)
    By scoooter in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-17-2012, 09:45 AM
  2. Bulbine Natalensis Article
    By DHumphreys in forum Supplements
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 07-06-2011, 05:27 PM
  3. bulbine natalensis does it work ?
    By jep in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-20-2011, 10:31 PM
  4. question on Bulbine Natalensis
    By djbombsquad in forum Supplements
    Replies: 258
    Last Post: 02-19-2011, 01:30 PM
  5. Bulbine natalensis and Triazole
    By THEstudent in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-08-2010, 01:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in