SNS Releases Bulbine Caps (Prolensis)! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

SNS Releases Bulbine Caps (Prolensis)!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ahh123
    If I can't get my hands on SNS Bulbine in next 3 weeks in EU I might skip it until September cause planning a road trip in 2nd half of July.

But weird so many of you from US and spending so much money on supplements but most of you too cheap to do before and after cycle blood work for at least LH, free and total testosterone, estradiol and prolactin hmm.
    Is like to see them
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I've contacted Predator Nutrition yesterday when they plan to receive SNS Bulbine and got this reply:

"...We will not be getting this product in, however we can suggest Tropinol as it is the only bulbine extract shown to work in research..."

How weird it is that they sell lots of SNS products but are not interested in ordering this one.

I guess it's a bit of a waste of time and money for a company to advertise on forums like this if they don't put effort in getting their distributors convinced into ordering their new products.

Or maybe they should start thinking on changing a distributor or finding few new distributors for EU.
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    I've contacted Predator Nutrition yesterday when they plan to receive SNS Bulbine and got this reply:

"...We will not be getting this product in, however we can suggest Tropinol as it is the only bulbine extract shown to work in research..."

How weird it is that they sell lots of SNS products but are not interested in ordering this one.

I guess it's a bit of a waste of time and money for a company to advertise on forums like this if they don't put effort in getting their distributors convinced into ordering their new products.

Or maybe they should start thinking on changing a distributor or finding few new distributors for EU.
    Tropinol uses prolensis, the same one SNS uses, so even that doesn't make sense.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience but we can fix this issue. PM me with some EU retailers that you'd like to see SNS carried at and we will make something happen.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
    •   

4. New Member

powermyself is my site of chioce
  5. mw1
    Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

There have been some "issues" with Reggie at Predator in the past and he does not buy directly from us . CheapUK is probably the best choice for EU customers

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Got a reply from powermyself that they expect to order it next week which means maybe I'd get it 3 weeks from now.

Really weird why it's so slow if this product was lunched on May 19th yet almost 3 weeks later you still can't buy it anywhere online - not even on SNS website.

Will think hard what to do but with this delays I might just start tomorrow with 4 weeks cycle of Endosurge & DAA and adding next week Licogenix or Erase Pro (or even add Anabeta).
  7. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Got a reply from powermyself that they expect to order it next week which means maybe I'd get it 3 weeks from now.

Really weird why it's so slow if this product was lunched on May 19th yet almost 3 weeks later you still can't buy it anywhere online - not even on SNS website.

Will think hard what to do but with this delays I might just start tomorrow with 4 weeks cycle of Endosurge & DAA and adding next week Licogenix or Erase Pro (or even add Anabeta).
    Yeah sorry man, shipping to your country would have ran too much. Really wanted to see some bloodwork for this but looks like we'll have to wait .
  8. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

was going to type a smart ass comment, but decided to just say, i cant wait to get a bottle.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  202 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Tropinol uses prolensis, the same one SNS uses, so even that doesn't make sense.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience but we can fix this issue. PM me with some EU retailers that you'd like to see SNS carried at and we will make something happen.
    Also send to spain please.
    " O que cresce sozinho planta."
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just saw this added to nutra today
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

Looks promising
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  13. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

best to get it while it's still in stock, i dont forsee it lasting long, things can go quick on the planet with that pricing.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

I wouldn't stack it with an AI (PCT Assist) since Bulbine was also reported to decrease estrogen by 20-35%. Reduce XT or DAA would be great stacks though.
    Would It be ok to use bulbine for 4 weeks and then go on an AI for 8? Thus maximizing estrogen suppression time?

I'm aware of the guidelines to keep AI use to 8 weeks generally speaking with a 4 week break. Wondering if this is product specific, or if it is dangerous to keep estrogen suppressed for long periods of time?

Hope this makes sense lol
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

But weird so many of you from US and spending so much money on supplements but most of you too cheap to do before and after cycle blood work for at least LH, free and total testosterone, estradiol and prolactin hmm.
    I have tried to get bloods ordered from an endo and my GP and they refuse to order such tests on the basis of my curiosity.. I then claimed low t symptoms and they accused me of drug seeking behavior for HRT! Bahah I just wanted tests done!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  16. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Would It be ok to use bulbine for 4 weeks and then go on an AI for 8? Thus maximizing estrogen suppression time?

I'm aware of the guidelines to keep AI use to 8 weeks generally speaking with a 4 week break. Wondering if this is product specific, or if it is dangerous to keep estrogen suppressed for long periods of time?

Yup, that's fine. The length of time would be product specific. Mild, long-term estrogen suppression isn't necessarily a bad thing.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Yup, that's fine. The length of time would be product specific. Mild, long-term estrogen suppression isn't necessarily a bad thing.
    Nice. So long as it's not the same active ingredient under a different brand, obviously ?
  18. mw1
    Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Which AI are you considering?

Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mw1

Which AI are you considering?
    Erase or erase pro

So something like bulbine+daa 4 weeks
    Then erase for 8 so looking at ~12 weeks of suppression.. Idk, I just look n feel like a million bucks on AI's so I'm trying to figure out the safest way to maximize ON time throughout the year..
  20. mw1
    Sponsor

Erase or erase pro

Then erase for 8 so looking at ~12 weeks of suppression.. Idk, I just look n feel like a million bucks on AI's so I'm trying to figure out the safest way to maximize ON time throughout the year..
    Erase is mild and u could use it at 2 caps per day along with the Bulbine/DAA and continue for 2 more weeks after the Bulbine/.DAA

21. mw1
    Sponsor

Erase or erase pro

I really dont recommend messing w/ your hormones for extended period of time

22. Diamond Member

Nice. So long as it's not the same active ingredient under a different brand, obviously ?
    The degree of estrogen control is more important than the ingredient being used. Bulbine has a mild effect on estrogen and thus you should be fine. If your joints hurt or your libido falters, you know it's time to ease up a bit.
  23. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by jp88 View Post
    Just received my SNS bulbine. I know the data shows that dosing can be tricky. I am 42 6'1 190, is the 2 caps a day recomended dose right for me? Also, can this be taken with DAA? or is their mechanism of action the same which could lead to some sort of overstimulation?
    Hmm, you're in a little grey area. I would err on the side of caution and do the following: 1 cap per day on weekdays, 2 caps per day on weekends (split AM and PM doses).

And this can certainly be taken with DAA!
  24. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jp88 View Post
    Just received my SNS bulbine. I know the data shows that dosing can be tricky. I am 42 6'1 190, is the 2 caps a day recomended dose right for me? Also, can this be taken with DAA? or is their mechanism of action the same which could lead to some sort of overstimulation?
    Start with 1 dose .. Yea follow coop idea

And hell yea stack it with DAA .. I ran out my DAA .. So I'm just using it solo
    S.n.S team member
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

How about bulbine and zma

or

bulbine and Testabolan v2 (or similar 3,4 div type product)
  26. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

or

You could stack it with either of those products if you'd like. It's quite a versatile ingredient.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  27. Diamond Member

or

Bulbine + testabolan v2 is a great idea actually. Go with that
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Bulbine + testabolan v2 is a great idea actually. Go with that
    Finally! A good idea haha. Lol I will def set Aside a month to run that!
  29. Senior Member

Yea that'd be a sick stack .. I have like 1.5bottles of testabolan V2 .. If any1 needs them holla .. Will sell both for $37shipped
    S.n.S team member
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

Anyone started taking it yet? Debating grabbin some for my upcoming pct but with tropinol not living up to the hype, wondering how this will fare using a better extract
    CELTIC LABS REP
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I'm also surprised this product has more or less 0 feedback by actual buyers.

SNS could sponsor 1 bottle to an US member of this forum willing to do pre and post bloodwork.

I've read on one merchant's site one Bulbine selling company did bloodwork with their lower quality bulbine extract and after 14 days testosterone level were up only by 35% which is nowhere near 247% increase from 1 animal study.

I do want to try SNS Bulbine in few weeks but would be nice to have a review by an actual buyer doing pre and post bloodwork.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

SNS could sponsor 1 bottle to an US member of this forum willing to do pre and post bloodwork.

I've read on one merchant's site one Bulbine selling company did bloodwork with their lower quality bulbine extract and after 14 days testosterone level were up only by 35% which is nowhere near 247% increase from 1 animal study.

I do want to try SNS Bulbine in few weeks but would be nice to have a review by an actual buyer doing pre and post bloodwork.
    I'd take a 35% bump all day every day..
  33. mw1
    Sponsor

Which brand was it?I only know of one brand not to use Prolensis..though I doubt it makes any difference

34. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Which brand was it?I only know of one brand not to use Prolensis..though I doubt it makes any difference
    Well, using a different extract makes the proper human dose a mystery as we have essentially no data to go off of. Knowing that the dose-response curve of bulbine is sensitive, I would stick with prolensis since we know how it should be dosed .
  35. mw1
    Sponsor

Well, using a different extract makes the proper human dose a mystery as we have essentially no data to go off of. Knowing that the dose-response curve of bulbine is sensitive, I would stick with prolensis since we know how it should be dosed .
    Prolensis only has a rough estimate on dosing but it definitely is not without fault

36. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I'm thinking same thing - I do want to try your product cause I see potential in this product.

Even with DAA that should lift testosterone by 42% I did see positive effects just unfortunately also got diarrhea in 2h after taking even half a dose.

Now just waiting for some buyer's feedbacks or logs for SNS Bulbine since there are none anywhere online.
  37. Diamond Member

I'm thinking same thing - I do want to try your product cause I see potential in this product.

Even with DAA that should lift testosterone by 42% I did see positive effects just unfortunately also got diarrhea in 2h after taking even half a dose.

Now just waiting for some buyer's feedbacks or logs for SNS Bulbine since there are none anywhere online.
    Yeah, it may be a little while. I remember with Driven Sports' new Activate Xtreme it took months for the first reviews to pop up.

What DAA did you use? if it was bulk form, the low solubility would be what caused the GI issues.
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i really want to grab a bunch of this stuff.....i recommend everyone to stack it was daa and watch out....hopefully you have a girlfriend or wife you live with, but when i took phytoserms and daa i leaned out and my upper body seemed to look thicker as well...but i felt great on the stack
  39. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti
    i really want to grab a bunch of this stuff.....i recommend everyone to stack it was daa and watch out....hopefully you have a girlfriend or wife you live with, but when i took phytoserms and daa i leaned out and my upper body seemed to look thicker as well...but i felt great on the stack
    I'll be giving it a go in a few months, (probably around September, but that doesn't really help much right now. Lol

Considering retailers are just getting it up, I expect that it is a month until the reviews start popping up.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  40. New Member

Reputation Reputation

..really strange the daosage...
    if 50 mg/kg is optimal.... HOW a 350mg cap can be good for a 70 kg man???
    a 10 kg man (someone seen a man weighting 10 kg??) needs 500mg
    a 50 kg man = 2,5 grams ... something is wrong ....
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What ever became of Prolensis TM(Bulbine Natalensis)
    By scoooter in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-17-2012, 08:45 AM
  2. Bulbine Natalensis Article
    By DHumphreys in forum Supplements
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 07-06-2011, 04:27 PM
  3. bulbine natalensis does it work ?
    By jep in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-20-2011, 09:31 PM
  4. question on Bulbine Natalensis