SNS Releases Bulbine Caps (Prolensis)!

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    I'm seriously thinking on doing hormonal blood work test before starting 4-6 weeks cycle of SNS Bulbine with SNS DAA and then do another blood work after 2 weeks and 6 weeks to see how this 2 effect my levels of testosterone, estrogen, prolactin, FSH, LH and cortisol.

Now only thing is waiting for SNS Bulbine to be available at some UK dealer to have it shipped to me with no custom hassle to my EU country.
    That would be awesome. I think everyone would be very interested in how bulbine works when used at the right dose.

2. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    I'm seriously thinking on doing hormonal blood work test before starting 4-6 weeks cycle of SNS Bulbine with SNS DAA and then do another blood work after 2 weeks and 6 weeks to see how this 2 effect my levels of testosterone, estrogen, prolactin, FSH, LH and cortisol.

Now only thing is waiting for SNS Bulbine to be available at some UK dealer to have it shipped to me with no custom hassle to my EU country.
    This would be awesome!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post

That will have alot of users attention

Bubline @ 1cap a day
    DAA 3G a day

Makes a nice stack
    S.n.S team member

4. Would definitely show hard facts on it's effectiveness.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

5. That's it now you have to do it!!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   

6. If I can't get my hands on SNS Bulbine in next 3 weeks in EU I might skip it until September cause planning a road trip in 2nd half of July.

But weird so many of you from US and spending so much money on supplements but most of you too cheap to do before and after cycle blood work for at least LH, free and total testosterone, estradiol and prolactin hmm.

7. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123
    If I can't get my hands on SNS Bulbine in next 3 weeks in EU I might skip it until September cause planning a road trip in 2nd half of July.

But weird so many of you from US and spending so much money on supplements but most of you too cheap to do before and after cycle blood work for at least LH, free and total testosterone, estradiol and prolactin hmm.
    There is def some truth to tthis. However it all depends on how deep ur pockets are. That's why I only buy from reputable companies
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

8. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    If I can't get my hands on SNS Bulbine in next 3 weeks in EU I might skip it until September cause planning a road trip in 2nd half of July.

A lot of us that are in school or don't have insurance only like to pay for the supps, not the bloods haha. If you did in fact get bloods done that would be fantastic.

9. I wouldn't get bloods unless I was worried after running a harsh aas cycle

10. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I wouldn't get bloods unless I was worried after running a harsh aas cycle
    Yeah that's when I gets it or even after a ph cycle

But I think he is just curious to see the results
    S.n.S team member

11. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123

Is like to see them
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

12. I've contacted Predator Nutrition yesterday when they plan to receive SNS Bulbine and got this reply:

"...We will not be getting this product in, however we can suggest Tropinol as it is the only bulbine extract shown to work in research..."

How weird it is that they sell lots of SNS products but are not interested in ordering this one.

I guess it's a bit of a waste of time and money for a company to advertise on forums like this if they don't put effort in getting their distributors convinced into ordering their new products.

Or maybe they should start thinking on changing a distributor or finding few new distributors for EU.

13. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    I've contacted Predator Nutrition yesterday when they plan to receive SNS Bulbine and got this reply:

"...We will not be getting this product in, however we can suggest Tropinol as it is the only bulbine extract shown to work in research..."

How weird it is that they sell lots of SNS products but are not interested in ordering this one.

I guess it's a bit of a waste of time and money for a company to advertise on forums like this if they don't put effort in getting their distributors convinced into ordering their new products.

Or maybe they should start thinking on changing a distributor or finding few new distributors for EU.
    Tropinol uses prolensis, the same one SNS uses, so even that doesn't make sense.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience but we can fix this issue. PM me with some EU retailers that you'd like to see SNS carried at and we will make something happen.

14. *********** is my site of chioce

15. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    I've contacted Predator Nutrition yesterday when they plan to receive SNS Bulbine and got this reply:

There have been some "issues" with Reggie at Predator in the past and he does not buy directly from us . CheapUK is probably the best choice for EU customers

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com

16. Got a reply from *********** that they expect to order it next week which means maybe I'd get it 3 weeks from now.

Really weird why it's so slow if this product was lunched on May 19th yet almost 3 weeks later you still can't buy it anywhere online - not even on SNS website.

Will think hard what to do but with this delays I might just start tomorrow with 4 weeks cycle of Endosurge & DAA and adding next week Licogenix or Erase Pro (or even add Anabeta).

17. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    Got a reply from *********** that they expect to order it next week which means maybe I'd get it 3 weeks from now.

Really weird why it's so slow if this product was lunched on May 19th yet almost 3 weeks later you still can't buy it anywhere online - not even on SNS website.

Will think hard what to do but with this delays I might just start tomorrow with 4 weeks cycle of Endosurge & DAA and adding next week Licogenix or Erase Pro (or even add Anabeta).
    Yeah sorry man, shipping to your country would have ran too much. Really wanted to see some bloodwork for this but looks like we'll have to wait .

18. was going to type a smart ass comment, but decided to just say, i cant wait to get a bottle.

19. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Tropinol uses prolensis, the same one SNS uses, so even that doesn't make sense.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience but we can fix this issue. PM me with some EU retailers that you'd like to see SNS carried at and we will make something happen.
    Also send to spain please.
    " O que cresce sozinho ť planta."

20. Just saw this added to nutra today
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

21. Looks promising

22. best to get it while it's still in stock, i dont forsee it lasting long, things can go quick on the planet with that pricing.

23. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

I wouldn't stack it with an AI (PCT Assist) since Bulbine was also reported to decrease estrogen by 20-35%. Reduce XT or DAA would be great stacks though.
    Would It be ok to use bulbine for 4 weeks and then go on an AI for 8? Thus maximizing estrogen suppression time?

I'm aware of the guidelines to keep AI use to 8 weeks generally speaking with a 4 week break. Wondering if this is product specific, or if it is dangerous to keep estrogen suppressed for long periods of time?

Hope this makes sense lol

24. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123

I have tried to get bloods ordered from an endo and my GP and they refuse to order such tests on the basis of my curiosity.. I then claimed low t symptoms and they accused me of drug seeking behavior for HRT! Bahah I just wanted tests done!!

25. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Would It be ok to use bulbine for 4 weeks and then go on an AI for 8? Thus maximizing estrogen suppression time?

I'm aware of the guidelines to keep AI use to 8 weeks generally speaking with a 4 week break. Wondering if this is product specific, or if it is dangerous to keep estrogen suppressed for long periods of time?

Yup, that's fine. The length of time would be product specific. Mild, long-term estrogen suppression isn't necessarily a bad thing.

26. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

Yup, that's fine. The length of time would be product specific. Mild, long-term estrogen suppression isn't necessarily a bad thing.
    Nice. So long as it's not the same active ingredient under a different brand, obviously ?

27. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

Which AI are you considering?

28. Quote Originally Posted by mw1

Which AI are you considering?
    Erase or erase pro

So something like bulbine+daa 4 weeks
    Then erase for 8 so looking at ~12 weeks of suppression.. Idk, I just look n feel like a million bucks on AI's so I'm trying to figure out the safest way to maximize ON time throughout the year..

29. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Erase or erase pro

So something like bulbine+daa 4 weeks
    Then erase for 8 so looking at ~12 weeks of suppression.. Idk, I just look n feel like a million bucks on AI's so I'm trying to figure out the safest way to maximize ON time throughout the year..
    Erase is mild and u could use it at 2 caps per day along with the Bulbine/DAA and continue for 2 more weeks after the Bulbine/.DAA

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What ever became of Prolensis TM(Bulbine Natalensis)
    By scoooter in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-17-2012, 09:45 AM
  2. Bulbine Natalensis Article
    By DHumphreys in forum Supplements
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 07-06-2011, 05:27 PM
  3. bulbine natalensis does it work ?
    By jep in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-20-2011, 10:31 PM
  4. question on Bulbine Natalensis