SNS Releases Cissus XT! 5% Cissus, capped, and shipping this week!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. SNS Releases Cissus XT! 5% Cissus, capped, and shipping this week!










    Support Joint, Tendon, Ligament, & Cartilage Health*


    Cissus XT can be used to help support joint, tendon, ligament, and cartilage health. It can also be used to help support healthy weight management.



    Some of my thoughts:

    I don't know about you guys, but Cissus is pretty much the best ingredient I've ever used for healing joint/tendon injuries. It has a myriad of overall health benefits in addition to joint support, and our 5% extract is likely the best % you could take for dedicated joint care. I highly recommend this product and will be adding it to my limited list of true staples.


  2. you had me at capped. Still have a half a tub of bulk powder that I refuse to put down. EEWWWW!!!

    RECOVERBRO


    •   
       


  3. Music to my ears

  4. Gonna have to give this a try asap. Do you know if its going to be available at NP?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Gonna have to give this a try asap. Do you know if its going to be available at NP?
    I would hope so, I'll see who we're shipping to and get back to you!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    I would hope so, I'll see who we're shipping to and get back to you!
    Sounds good. I appreciate it.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  7. In for this! Sounds good I've never needed joint support but it's good to know what I'll need in the future and where to get it!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  8. Very excited to see this finally roll out...Def hopping on this as soon as I can...tendonitis flaring up in my left elbow, no bueno....

  9. this sounds great....gotta get it over at the planet so I can combine it with my Orange Triad and the old man joints will be revisiting their youth

  10. What would the difference in effects be from the 5% to say 20% or 40% extracts? If any difference that is, I need to restock on cissus to try and help my shoulder heal faster so I can get back to lifting heavy

  11. Yes! Man sns is killing it right now coming out with all my favorite ingredients! Loving it!

  12. Yes! If this is priced better than SuperCissus than this will be my new joint supp for sure! SNS Ftw!
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

  13. I need some Cissus like a fat kid needs cake! Definitely gonna check this out.

    I'm eager to see if this will be on NP as well
    Romans 8:38-39

    Save sorrow for the souls in doubt

  14. I kill Supercissus, pumped to try this.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  15. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    this sounds great....gotta get it over at the planet so I can combine it with my Orange Triad and the old man joints will be revisiting their youth
    Hopefully soon!

    Quote Originally Posted by chimeranD View Post
    What would the difference in effects be from the 5% to say 20% or 40% extracts? If any difference that is, I need to restock on cissus to try and help my shoulder heal faster so I can get back to lifting heavy
    Generally, the lower % ketosterone extract for cissus, the more effective it is for joint support/healing (similar to banaba and corosolic acid).

  16. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Hopefully soon!



    Generally, the lower % ketosterone extract for cissus, the more effective it is for joint support/healing (similar to banaba and corosolic acid).
    Thanks for the reply, what benefits if any would higher % of ketosterone extract have? I've used supercissus, it worked well but I'm curious if the other purported uses for cissus have any merit or not.

    Think this would help a rotator cuff injury?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    In for this! Sounds good I've never needed joint support but it's good to know what I'll need in the future and where to get it!!

    Good to know what you'll need in the future??!!?. Trust me, you do not want joint problems!. Sounds almost as if you want to have joint problems so you can try a new supplement.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Good to know what you'll need in the future??!!?. Trust me, you do not want joint problems!. Sounds almost as if you want to have joint problems so you can try a new supplement.
    Oh I don't want em! haha , but my quest for power and strength might take me there buddy! I wanna be able to deadlift 350lbs+ and squat as much , believe me bro , my knees ain't gonna take me there unscarred for all I know! haha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Oh I don't want em! haha , but my quest for power and strength might take me there buddy! I wanna be able to deadlift 350lbs+ and squat as much , believe me bro , my knees ain't gonna take me there unscarred for all I know! haha

    You're only 21 so you have plenty of time to work up to those weights. IF you're careful and don't raise weights too fast you may be able to avoid joint problems all together.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    You're only 21 so you have plenty of time to work up to those weights. IF you're careful and don't raise weights too fast you may be able to avoid joint problems all together.
    indeed...some of us older folks can attest to rushing too quickly and paying the piper now. It sucks when you have to spend 10-15 minutes warming up your elbows and shoulders for chest day

  21. Long awaited .. Awesome product
    S.n.S team member

  22. Any update on where/when this will be available?

  23. Can cissus help with disc repair? Or is it only limited to joints?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by hsk View Post
    Can cissus help with disc repair? Or is it only limited to joints?
    Joints and connective tissue

  25. Should this be in stores soon?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by GaresTaylan View Post
    Should this be in stores soon?
    Yes sir, shipping to retailers now with the bulbine

  27. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Yes sir, shipping to retailers now with the bulbine
    Thanks!

  28. So this is ok to use as a staple and will pose no issues with stacking daa, AI's, fat burners, gda, etc? Simply put: is there anything we shouldn't take this with?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    So this is ok to use as a staple and will pose no issues with stacking daa, AI's, fat burners, gda, etc? Simply put: is there anything we shouldn't take this with?
    No issues, and yes I consider it a staple. Affords numerous health benefits. The only thing I wouldn't do is take Cissus at the exact same time that you take X-Factor. Seriously.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    No issues, and yes I consider it a staple. Affords numerous health benefits. The only thing I wouldn't do is take Cissus at the exact same time that you take X-Factor. Seriously.
    Lol cool. Well I don't take x factor lol so.. Isn't that an arachodonic acid supp?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Super cissus vs bulk cissus powder? differance
    By Legacykid in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-01-2010, 02:29 PM
  2. Replies: 59
    Last Post: 03-13-2009, 09:37 AM
  3. Which Cissus to get? Super Cissus Rx or NP Cissus Caps 50%
    By silverSurfer in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-02-2008, 03:23 PM
  4. NUtra's cissus powder or USP super cissus
    By jrob24 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-03-2007, 02:44 AM
  5. Capped my Cissus last night...
    By RenegadeRows in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-19-2006, 08:11 AM
Log in
Log in