SNS Releases Cissus XT! 5% Cissus, capped, and shipping this week!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

Support Joint, Tendon, Ligament, & Cartilage Health*

Cissus XT can be used to help support joint, tendon, ligament, and cartilage health. It can also be used to help support healthy weight management.

Some of my thoughts:

I don't know about you guys, but Cissus is pretty much the best ingredient I've ever used for healing joint/tendon injuries. It has a myriad of overall health benefits in addition to joint support, and our 5% extract is likely the best % you could take for dedicated joint care. I highly recommend this product and will be adding it to my limited list of true staples.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you had me at capped. Still have a half a tub of bulk powder that I refuse to put down. EEWWWW!!!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gonna have to give this a try asap. Do you know if its going to be available at NP?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
In for this! Sounds good :) I've never needed joint support but it's good to know what I'll need in the future and where to get it!!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very excited to see this finally roll out...Def hopping on this as soon as I can...tendonitis flaring up in my left elbow, no bueno.... :(

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this sounds great....gotta get it over at the planet so I can combine it with my Orange Triad and the old man joints will be revisiting their youth

chimeranD

Awards
What would the difference in effects be from the 5% to say 20% or 40% extracts? If any difference that is, I need to restock on cissus to try and help my shoulder heal faster so I can get back to lifting heavy

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Yes! Man sns is killing it right now coming out with all my favorite ingredients! Loving it!

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Yes! If this is priced better than SuperCissus than this will be my new joint supp for sure! SNS Ftw!

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
I need some Cissus like a fat kid needs cake! Definitely gonna check this out.

I'm eager to see if this will be on NP as well

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I kill Supercissus, pumped to try this.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
this sounds great....gotta get it over at the planet so I can combine it with my Orange Triad and the old man joints will be revisiting their youth
Hopefully soon!

What would the difference in effects be from the 5% to say 20% or 40% extracts? If any difference that is, I need to restock on cissus to try and help my shoulder heal faster so I can get back to lifting heavy
Generally, the lower % ketosterone extract for cissus, the more effective it is for joint support/healing (similar to banaba and corosolic acid).

chimeranD

Awards
Hopefully soon!

Generally, the lower % ketosterone extract for cissus, the more effective it is for joint support/healing (similar to banaba and corosolic acid).
Thanks for the reply, what benefits if any would higher % of ketosterone extract have? I've used supercissus, it worked well but I'm curious if the other purported uses for cissus have any merit or not.

Think this would help a rotator cuff injury?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for this! Sounds good :) I've never needed joint support but it's good to know what I'll need in the future and where to get it!!

Good to know what you'll need in the future??!!?. Trust me, you do not want joint problems!. Sounds almost as if you want to have joint problems so you can try a new supplement.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Good to know what you'll need in the future??!!?. Trust me, you do not want joint problems!. Sounds almost as if you want to have joint problems so you can try a new supplement.
Oh I don't want em! haha , but my quest for power and strength might take me there buddy! I wanna be able to deadlift 350lbs+ and squat as much , believe me bro , my knees ain't gonna take me there unscarred for all I know! haha

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh I don't want em! haha , but my quest for power and strength might take me there buddy! I wanna be able to deadlift 350lbs+ and squat as much , believe me bro , my knees ain't gonna take me there unscarred for all I know! haha

You're only 21 so you have plenty of time to work up to those weights. IF you're careful and don't raise weights too fast you may be able to avoid joint problems all together.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're only 21 so you have plenty of time to work up to those weights. IF you're careful and don't raise weights too fast you may be able to avoid joint problems all together.
indeed...some of us older folks can attest to rushing too quickly and paying the piper now. It sucks when you have to spend 10-15 minutes warming up your elbows and shoulders for chest day

Reactions: mw1

GaresTaylan

Awards
Any update on where/when this will be available?

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Can cissus help with disc repair? Or is it only limited to joints?

GaresTaylan

Awards
Should this be in stores soon?

GaresTaylan

Awards

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So this is ok to use as a staple and will pose no issues with stacking daa, AI's, fat burners, gda, etc? Simply put: is there anything we shouldn't take this with?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
So this is ok to use as a staple and will pose no issues with stacking daa, AI's, fat burners, gda, etc? Simply put: is there anything we shouldn't take this with?
No issues, and yes I consider it a staple. Affords numerous health benefits. The only thing I wouldn't do is take Cissus at the exact same time that you take X-Factor. Seriously.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No issues, and yes I consider it a staple. Affords numerous health benefits. The only thing I wouldn't do is take Cissus at the exact same time that you take X-Factor. Seriously.
Lol cool. Well I don't take x factor lol so.. Isn't that an arachodonic acid supp?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any Idea why purus included 300mg of cissus at 5% in their new fatsmack xr? I've been wanting to take it but it was throwing me off..

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Any Idea why purus included 300mg of cissus at 5% in their new fatsmack xr? I've been wanting to take it but it was throwing me off..
300mg is one the studied doses for fat loss. Cissus does a lot of things.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At what dose will it make my penor bigger?
I read this and decided to give it a try. It actually worked, but only when transdermally applied by a lady friend. :D

chimeranD

Awards
The bulbine is up on the store page, does that mean cissus xt will follow soon?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I read this and decided to give it a try. It actually worked, but only when transdermally applied by a lady friend. :D
interesting. brb making transdermal cissus.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, pumped for a reasonably priced Cissus product.

This is the only thing that is taking my attention, why the 5% cissus extract? i know it was answered before but i find it confusing that a higher percantage of the actual extract is less effective? Doesnt make any sense

40% of a actual extract would be 35% better than having only 5% of the extract, no?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The lower the extract % the better is is for joint health. That doesn't have anything to do with the quality.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
The only place i can find it at is priced $1 higher than SuperCissus and dosed 100mg less per serving than SuperCissus (about ~12g a bottle). Idk if thats a sufficient amount to make a difference but if i can find it cheaper than $20 then Im game.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
The lower the extract % the better is is for joint health. That doesn't have anything to do with the quality.
5% of a extract is better than 40% of a extract?

Wasn't taking about quality just talking about the percentage differences

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
5% of a extract is better than 40% of a extract?

Wasn't taking about quality just talking about the percentage differences
Anecdotally, users notice better joint support from lower % extracts. This is because lowering the % of ketosterones brings up the % of constituents that are more beneficial for joint support.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Anecdotally, users notice better joint support from lower % extracts. This is because lowering the % of ketosterones brings up the % of constituents that are more beneficial for joint support.
Ah I see :) thanks for your response! I am definitely stocking up on this because of my injuries in the past and super cissus is too expensive to run all year round.

This will be at a very decent price due it being SNS :p

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Ah I see :) thanks for your response! I am definitely stocking up on this because of my injuries in the past and super cissus is too expensive to run all year round.

This will be at a very decent price due it being SNS :p
Yes sir, and nutraplanet should have it shortly!

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established