Focus XT

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
As fate would have it, I was looking to try some focus xt at the suggestion of mr.cooper. Something brought me to this part of the forum, perhaps the endless hours of studying I have been doing over the past few days, searching for a break, I click on the SNS link. What do I find? Not 1, but 2 focus xt for only $30.. what a deal. Just placed an order. This will be my first SNS product that I try, along with my first jump into nootropics, wish me luck. :)

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Schweet, hope you enjoy man.

Let us know if you have any questions.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
After some time using the product I'll be sure to post up a review. :thumbsup: also, is it possible to know how much alcar is in one scoop? I am trying to hit 2 grams per day so I need to know how much I should add from my bulk stash.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Focus XT is awesome - just helped me survive exam week.

Between bulk ALCAR-500 and Focus XT, I was humming. A full tub in a little over a week? Oh yes I did. :D

Can't wait to add in some bulk choline citrate next year, too!

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
That is a great deal! Be sure to give us your fedback:)
for sure!

Focus XT is awesome - just helped me survive exam week.

Between bulk ALCAR-500 and Focus XT, I was humming. A full tub in a little over a week? Oh yes I did. :D

Can't wait to add in some bulk choline citrate next year, too!
Yeah I just finished finals.. survived on EC and alcar lol

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
David, an old favorite of mine is 1 scoop Focus XT (supplying 200mg caffeine) + 25mg ephedrine + racetam of choice.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Before i knew about racetams and focus xt i only used 25mg ephedrine for study sessions and pre tests... and that had a noticeable impact. Retention was greatly increased, was much more sharp as well. I can only imagine something like Ephedrine + ALCAR + Focus XT.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Before i knew about racetams and focus xt i only used 25mg ephedrine for study sessions and pre tests... and that had a noticeable impact. Retention was greatly increased, was much more sharp as well. I can only imagine something like Ephedrine + ALCAR + Focus XT.
I would imagine its pretty dam potent.

deh707

Awards
FXT (1 scoop)+ Bronkaid (25mg ephedrine sulfate) + Aniracetam (2.25g),
30 min. later, sip on 1/2 scoop FXT has been godly to me.

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Whats the best flavor? Been on craze for a while, looking for something different.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cotton Candy, Pina Colada, Blue Raspberry for the classic flavor.

Pink Lemonade is actually my least favorite, but some people love it! Just look up at MW.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

deh707

Awards
Say what? :bigeyes:
When it comes to the "expired" 4/11 and 5/11 pink lemonade tubs, this can be hit or miss.

A month ago, I ordered 3x of the pink lemonade, and 3x of the blue raspberry. for $13 each at SNO.

All was good except one of the pink lemonades. it tasted bad, but just as effective. i rate all FXT flavors a solid 8, with black cherry and cotton candy being a 10. that tub of pink lemonade was at a 5 at best.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When it comes to the "expired" 4/11 and 5/11 pink lemonade tubs, this can be hit or miss.

A month ago, I ordered 3x of the pink lemonade, and 3x of the blue raspberry. for $13 each at SNO.

All was good except one of the pink lemonades. it tasted bad, but just as effective. i rate all FXT flavors a solid 8, with black cherry and cotton candy being a 10. that tub of pink lemonade was at a 5 at best.
i havent had that problem yet .. u said that pink lemonade was labeled exp: 5/11 ??

aceroni

Awards
Hey david how is your focus XT treating you? I'm finding I enjoy the smooth focus, but i AM NOT enjoying the SPRINT, and I mean ALL OUT SPRINT to the toilet seat... Upside Volcano...
does anyone else have this problem w/ focus xt? I got the blue flavor idk if it is because of the dye but i am having the runs from taking it. BLUE runs to be exact.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey david how is your focus XT treating you? I'm finding I enjoy the smooth focus, but i AM NOT enjoying the SPRINT, and I mean ALL OUT SPRINT to the toilet seat... Upside Volcano...
does anyone else have this problem w/ focus xt? I got the blue flavor idk if it is because of the dye but i am having the runs from taking it. BLUE runs to be exact.
Hmhhh weird stuff ... Keep an eye on ure diet as well never knew what u described was possible

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really weird, i've gone through 2 tubs now of the expired pink lemonade and had no issues.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really weird, i've gone through 2 tubs now of the expired pink lemonade and had no issues.
Same, 4 tubs of it without a problem. Just run a fork through it to break up the clumps when I first get it and good to go!

deh707

Awards
i havent had that problem yet .. u said that pink lemonade was labeled exp: 5/11 ??
I have 2 that are 4/11 and 1 that is 5/11. One of the 4/11 was the bad one.

It's not really a problem though, I managed through 90% of the tub before finally opening a new one lol. It's still worth more than $13. Such a great bargain.

Any update on the caffeine-free FXT?

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Any update on the caffeine-free FXT?
4-6 weeks, I'm told. ;)

I have never had gastrointestinal discomfort from Focus XT, although I have definitely seen some dye-stained toilet bowls after using Black Cherry. In fact, no one I know that I've let try Focus XT have experience GI issues. Even my girlfriend's weak stomach handled it just fine, although she complained of frequent urination (I believe 200mg of caffeine to someone who doesn't typically drink it might be exhibiting that diuretic effect).

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea I've gone thru 3 of them .. With no problem

But yea hopefully in 4-6weeks we will be discussing the caff free XT

aceroni

Awards
Nah man my diet is very consistent.. And I never have the ****s, until I took theFOCUS XT first thing in the morning before my meal 1....
I gave a scoop to my co worker- he had no issues. one to my training partner too- no issues with him either..

But yes i am taking the black cherry and yes it has a redic amount of dye in it.. if you guys from the company of the makers of focus xt are reading this-- please don't overdo the dye so much.. I'm not a child I don't need my preworkout / focus drink to have an absurd amount of dye just so it looks pretty. I drink the stuff for the effects. I could give a flying **** less what it looks like. Hell it could look like cow manure and if it was the best pre w/o on the market i'd still drink it.. enough said.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Nah man my diet is very consistent.. And I never have the ****s, until I took theFOCUS XT first thing in the morning before my meal 1....
I gave a scoop to my co worker- he had no issues. one to my training partner too- no issues with him either..

But yes i am taking the black cherry and yes it has a redic amount of dye in it.. if you guys from the company of the makers of focus xt are reading this-- please don't overdo the dye so much.. I'm not a child I don't need my preworkout / focus drink to have an absurd amount of dye just so it looks pretty. I drink the stuff for the effects. I could give a flying **** less what it looks like. Hell it could look like cow manure and if it was the best pre w/o on the market i'd still drink it.. enough said.
I'd prefer my preworkout not to look like cow ****. thank you.

deh707

Awards

I agree, the black cherry gives me blue stools, and the dye stains my mouth/teeth.

I believe an SNS rep already confirmed that these issues will be fixed in the next batches.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I havent had any GI issues with any of the flavors .. And I've tried it all .. But yes black cherry will have pple thinking u on some crack lol

and that's why on the caffeine free version SNS is taking all the time

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When my wife looked at me after drinking my first cup of black cherry focus xt, she freaked out and was like, what if all over your teeth and lips?
I was like, huh? What are you talking about? Lol, little did I know...

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
When my wife looked at me after drinking my first cup of black cherry focus xt, she freaked out and was like, what if all over your teeth and lips?
I was like, huh? What are you talking about? Lol, little did I know...
I was sipping on Black Cherry Focus XT during the last 15 minutes of my finance class before hitting the gym right after, and my professor literally lost it in front of the entire class after seeing my blue, blue smile. :D