- 05-29-2012, 10:57 PM
- 05-30-2012, 03:29 AM
05-30-2012, 09:49 AM
I havent had any GI issues with any of the flavors .. And I've tried it all .. But yes black cherry will have pple thinking u on some crack lol
and that's why on the caffeine free version SNS is taking all the time
S.n.S team member
05-30-2012, 05:14 PM
When my wife looked at me after drinking my first cup of black cherry focus xt, she freaked out and was like, what if all over your teeth and lips?
I was like, huh? What are you talking about? Lol, little did I know...
05-30-2012, 05:17 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By D2footballjrc in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 10Last Post: 03-19-2012, 02:09 PM
- By rochabp in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 72Last Post: 09-27-2011, 06:45 PM
- By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Serious Nutrition SolutionsReplies: 21Last Post: 07-24-2011, 06:53 PM
- By Royd The Noyd in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 11Last Post: 05-02-2010, 09:09 PM
- By mantisstriker in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 08-23-2007, 08:28 AM