DAA

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I'm looking to get some more DAA and was wondering if it's any differents from pills to powder? I only tried the powder before...

Thanks for you help!

steppinRazor

Awards
long as you're getting in 3 grams daily there should be no difference. powder tends to be a bit on the cheaper side..
if you're looking for caps you could go regular DAA, soduim d-aspartate, or n-methyl-d-aspartic acic. some ppl have a preference but having run all three, i find them all to be pretty equal.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Ok, I only used powder before but actually found a better deal on pills and just wanted make sure it was the same stuff.
Thanks!

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pills and powder are the exact same, do what is ever convenient for you. Personally rather not have to deal with bad taste of DAA.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I prefer the pills instead of the powder, easier than trying to mask the taste :)

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I kind of got used to the taste, it "wakes" you up when you take it first thing in the morning, lol!
I'll try the pills this time, thnaks guys!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wayyyyyyyyy happier when i have DAA pills. HATE the powder lol. Same efficacy, but the taste of DAA powder is bleh.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
odd man out...I prefer the powder, gives any preWO a sour (patch kid) kick that I like...

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Wayyyyyyyyy happier when i have DAA pills. HATE the powder lol. Same efficacy, but the taste of DAA powder is bleh.
Bingo. I love the convenience of the pills.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya i look like some sort of "drug user" or "pill popper" as people have called me when they see my pill box. But pills are just so convenient.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Ya i look like some sort of "drug user" or "pill popper" as people have called me when they see my pill box. But pills are just so convenient.
I don't bother with a pill box. I have an empty flip-top vitamin D bottle that I put all my pills in when I'm heading out. I've gotten some strange looks though.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pills and powder are the exact same, do what is ever convenient for you. Personally rather not have to deal with bad taste of DAA.
I used my daa powder with a scoop of aminos and it actual was pretty decent. Alone...not so much. I like the pills for ease of use though.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't bother with a pill box. I have an empty flip-top vitamin D bottle that I put all my pills in when I'm heading out. I've gotten some strange looks though.
That's a great idea. I have the same thing if you use NOW vitD like i do. I travel to Reno frequently and that's better than carrying around CEL bottles in my car lol. Brb being unlucky and randomly getting stopped at the border.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
That's a great idea. I have the same thing if you use NOW vitD like i do. I travel to Reno frequently and that's better than carrying around CEL bottles in my car lol. Brb being unlucky and randomly getting stopped at the border.
Mine is actually a Puritan's Pride bottle, but it's the same thing.