DAA

  1. DAA


    I'm looking to get some more DAA and was wondering if it's any differents from pills to powder? I only tried the powder before...

    Thanks for you help!


  2. long as you're getting in 3 grams daily there should be no difference. powder tends to be a bit on the cheaper side..
    if you're looking for caps you could go regular DAA, soduim d-aspartate, or n-methyl-d-aspartic acic. some ppl have a preference but having run all three, i find them all to be pretty equal.

  3. Ok, I only used powder before but actually found a better deal on pills and just wanted make sure it was the same stuff.
    Thanks!
    •   
       


  4. Pills and powder are the exact same, do what is ever convenient for you. Personally rather not have to deal with bad taste of DAA.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

  5. I prefer the pills instead of the powder, easier than trying to mask the taste
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  6. I kind of got used to the taste, it "wakes" you up when you take it first thing in the morning, lol!
    I'll try the pills this time, thnaks guys!

  7. Wayyyyyyyyy happier when i have DAA pills. HATE the powder lol. Same efficacy, but the taste of DAA powder is bleh.

  8. odd man out...I prefer the powder, gives any preWO a sour (patch kid) kick that I like...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

  9. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    odd man out...I prefer the powder, gives any preWO a sour (patch kid) kick that I like...
    But you are special
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam
    Wayyyyyyyyy happier when i have DAA pills. HATE the powder lol. Same efficacy, but the taste of DAA powder is bleh.
    Bingo. I love the convenience of the pills.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  11. Ya i look like some sort of "drug user" or "pill popper" as people have called me when they see my pill box. But pills are just so convenient.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam
    Ya i look like some sort of "drug user" or "pill popper" as people have called me when they see my pill box. But pills are just so convenient.
    I don't bother with a pill box. I have an empty flip-top vitamin D bottle that I put all my pills in when I'm heading out. I've gotten some strange looks though.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    Pills and powder are the exact same, do what is ever convenient for you. Personally rather not have to deal with bad taste of DAA.
    I used my daa powder with a scoop of aminos and it actual was pretty decent. Alone...not so much. I like the pills for ease of use though.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  14. Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    I don't bother with a pill box. I have an empty flip-top vitamin D bottle that I put all my pills in when I'm heading out. I've gotten some strange looks though.
    That's a great idea. I have the same thing if you use NOW vitD like i do. I travel to Reno frequently and that's better than carrying around CEL bottles in my car lol. Brb being unlucky and randomly getting stopped at the border.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    That's a great idea. I have the same thing if you use NOW vitD like i do. I travel to Reno frequently and that's better than carrying around CEL bottles in my car lol. Brb being unlucky and randomly getting stopped at the border.
    Mine is actually a Puritan's Pride bottle, but it's the same thing.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  

  
 

Log in
Log in