my cut stack im tring
- 03-31-2012, 11:09 AM
- 03-31-2012, 11:47 AM
Solid stack, seems you have majority of the bases covered.Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.
- 04-01-2012, 05:22 PM
Looks good to me. As long as you have your diet in check that stack should really help you achieve your goals. With TTA really make sure you're drinking plenty of water.~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
04-03-2012, 09:02 PM
what is sweet sweat lol? i hope its a saying that means ur doing cardio because that is kind of a gross product name haha
Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
04-04-2012, 01:04 AM
SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
04-05-2012, 03:57 PM
That's a good looking stack. Add some green tea extract in there for a cheap boost and overall health benefits.
Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
Similar Forum Threads
- By maik in forum SupplementsReplies: 27Last Post: 05-16-2011, 05:00 PM
- By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-06-2011, 07:59 AM
- By sjim413 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-15-2010, 03:31 PM
- By mikeylikesit in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-28-2009, 04:07 PM
- By Zombie in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 105Last Post: 02-13-2008, 01:50 PM