Inhibit-e question.

Potatobake

Awards
Is it okay to use this Eod or even E3D?
just worried about estrogen levels jumping up and down all the time.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
next question would be when will it be back? i found out about it about a month too late last year it seems :(

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it okay to use this Eod or even E3D?
just worried about estrogen levels jumping up and down all the time.
Are you on something that would cause your E to spike? If not, i don't really see the point of taking it.

next question would be when will it be back? i found out about it about a month too late last year it seems :(
It's not coming back from SNS at least. ATD is not DSHEA compliant.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
a while back there was talk about a reformulation, only reason i wondered.. i knew ATD was gone for good :)

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well there are ingredients out there that are DSHEA compliant and show "ATD-like properties" but so far as i've seen... not as good as ATD.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd save Inhibit-e for something other than DAA. DAA isn't strong enough to necessitate the use of ATD. Personally i think the estrogen worries over DAA are overstated. We need estrogen, we don't want to crush it with ATD.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I'd save Inhibit-e for something other than DAA. DAA isn't strong enough to necessitate the use of ATD. Personally i think the estrogen worries over DAA are overstated. We need estrogen, we don't want to crush it with ATD.
Good advice, save that inhibit E for when you need it, good stuff, gone too soon.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you really think you need it though I'd recommend no more than 25mg ED. Or you could do it EOD. ATD is very potent.
but as the others said, if you don't have estrogen issues then skimp on it and save it :)

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
a while back there was talk about a reformulation, only reason i wondered.. i knew ATD was gone for good :)
We will have a reformulated version out shortly. It will no longer contain ATD because of DSHEA compliance issues. Our legal team is reviewing the reformulation to make sure it will be DSHEA compliant.

Young JD

Awards
We will have a reformulated version out shortly. It will no longer contain ATD because of DSHEA compliance issues. Our legal team is reviewing the reformulation to make sure it will be DSHEA compliant.
lucky i seen this thread was was just about to ask where the reformulated version you told us at the end of last year was coming but i guess u carn't rush geinus im exictied to see whats in it

Conte

Conte

Awards
ATD is very strong steroidal AI.
As steroidal AI we use it only on aromatized cycles , never in PCT.
We use AI to prevent gynos.
DAA couldn’t cause any gyno.
ATD may convert to steroid boldenone.
ATD at high doses could cause enlarged lymph nodes, very low libido, low estrogen symptoms, even urinary tract infection and rebounds after.
So be careful how to use it.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ATD may convert to steroid boldenone.
I don't think so dude. It has similar metabolites as boldenone and you can test positive for bold while on ATD. But it doesn't "convert" to bold.

Conte

Conte

Awards
OK dude but how can I test positive for bold if I don’t have any bold in my blood? Could only the similar metabolites of ATD do that trick?

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK dude but how can I test positive for bold if I don’t have any bold in my blood? Could only the similar metabolites of ATD do that trick?
It's a false positive, just because you test positive for it, doesn't mean it's actually in your blood.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
OK dude but how can I test positive for bold if I don't have any bold in my blood? Could only the similar metabolites of ATD do that trick?
Drug tests don't actually test for the drug in question, they test for known metabolites of the drug. That's why things with similar metabolites can cause a false positive.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^That pretty much sums it up.