SNS Creatinol O Phosphate Now Available!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. SNS Creatinol O Phosphate Now Available!





    Strength, Performance, & Recovery!

    Creatinol O Phosphate is a hot new supplement being used by bodybuilders and athletes to help improve strength, performance, and recovery.

    Creatinol O Phosphate is commonly used for:
    - Supporting Increases in Strength*
    - Promoting Improved Performance By Acting as an Intracellular Buffer and Increasing Anaerobic Glycolysis*
    - Supporting Improved Recovery*
    - Acting as an Intracellular Buffer to Help

    Keep in mind that even though Creatinol O Phosphate sounds like creatine, it isnít. However, it can be stacked with creatines such as SNS Magnesium Creatine Chelate caps or Creatine Monohydrate powder, or other products like SNS Agmatine caps for improved synergistic results. *

    Supplement Facts:
    Serving Size: 1 capsule
    Servings Per Container: 90

    Amount Per Serving:
    Creatinol O Phosphate Ė 500 mg

    Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Blue #1

    Suggested Use:
    As a dietary supplement, take (1) one to (3) three capsules per day. Servings can be divided evenly throughout the day or taken before working out.

    *****Its in with the NEW labels
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.


  2. It's happening....IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
    •   
       


  3. Can anyone post any feedback on this type of creatine, I have no experience with it.
    Always willing to learn :D

  4. Interesting product. Anything that can augment creatine sounds like a good thing to me.
    NSCA - CSCS

  5. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    It's happening....IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
    woooohoooooo
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    Strength, Performance, & Recovery!

    Creatinol O Phosphate is a hot new supplement being used by bodybuilders and athletes to help improve strength, performance, and recovery.

    Creatinol O Phosphate is commonly used for:
    - Supporting Increases in Strength*
    - Promoting Improved Performance By Acting as an Intracellular Buffer and Increasing Anaerobic Glycolysis*
    - Supporting Improved Recovery*
    - Acting as an Intracellular Buffer to Help

    Keep in mind that even though Creatinol O Phosphate sounds like creatine, it isn’t. However, it can be stacked with creatines such as SNS Magnesium Creatine Chelate caps or Creatine Monohydrate powder, or other products like SNS Agmatine caps for improved synergistic results. *

    Supplement Facts:
    Serving Size: 1 capsule
    Servings Per Container: 90

    Amount Per Serving:
    Creatinol O Phosphate – 500 mg

    Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Blue #1

    Suggested Use:
    As a dietary supplement, take (1) one to (3) three capsules per day. Servings can be divided evenly throughout the day or taken before working out.

    *****Its in with the NEW labels
    in bold

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Can anyone post any feedback on this type of creatine, I have no experience with it.
    See original post. I know it sounds like creatine but it's a different product and actual goes well with creatine.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  7. i will be running mcc, agmatine, and ae2 very soon...maybe i'll add this
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    i will be running mcc, agmatine, and ae2 very soon...maybe i'll add this
    AWESOME!!!
  9. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    i will be running mcc, agmatine, and ae2 very soon...maybe i'll add this
    I'll be adding it in as well. Can't wait till my COP gets here.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    I've been hearing a lot more talk about this, in the past few months. Same as the choline, I'm happy to see you guys carrying this.

  11. Awesomeee .. Haven't tried COP yet .. My next run will be stacked with agmatine
    S.n.S team member

  12. Just got me some
    NSCA - CSCS

  13. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Just got me some
    awsome....
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  14. is it on the site? couldnt find it
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    is it on the site? couldnt find it
    It should be up shortly. NutraPlanet is pretty quick with getting new things added.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  16. super good for heart health too...


    you want endurance? sns beta alanine caps + these will be great!
    SeriousNutritionSolutions:::
    online rep

  17. Woooo hoooo
    S.n.S team member

  18. Quote Originally Posted by ScienceGuided View Post
    super good for heart health too...


    you want endurance? sns beta alanine caps + these will be great!
    The Beta Alanine / COP combo keeps me in the gym for hours
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    The Beta Alanine / COP combo keeps me in the gym for hours
    plus Agmatine...............

  20. agmatine alone keeps me in gym .. With this added Ima have to bring my sleeping bag with me
    S.n.S team member

  21. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    plus Agmatine...............
    Aaah, I forgot that. I can't live without Agmatine
    Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    agmatine alone keeps me in gym .. With this added Ima have to bring my sleeping bag with me
    Very true, Agmatine should be a staple for everybody
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  22. Agamatine plus cop plus cm plus focus xt is bomb
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Agamatine plus cop plus cm plus focus xt is bomb
    and BOOM goes the dynamite
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Agamatine plus cop plus cm plus focus xt is bomb
    Ima take a step further ..

    1scoop focusXT
    3G of CM
    5g of leucine (only bcaa I use)

    How's that for intra and sports drink
    S.n.S team member

  25. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    Ima take a step further ..

    1scoop focusXT
    3G of CM
    5g of leucine (only bcaa I use)

    How's that for intra and sports drink
    + Beta Alanine.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  26. Is Agmatine really that good? I never heard of it until this thread.
    NSCA - CSCS

  27. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Is Agmatine really that good? I never heard of it until this thread.
    You ran mesomorph last year...? that supposedly had 1g of Agmatine in it per scoop...but yes, Agmatine is a fan fav...and has been added into many preWO's it seems...Maximize (V2/Intense), Hemavol, NO Ignite, Juggernaut...

  28. Yup yup now it's starting to cone into alot of pre's

    Buy the caps and play with dosage and you'll see what Arnold meant by "pump"
    S.n.S team member

  29. When is all the new base series at NP?
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  30. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    When is all the new base series at NP?
    Were working on it .. Hopefully soon

    I am just as anxious as you are
    S.n.S team member
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Creatinol-O-Phosphate
    By T-Bone in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-21-2011, 06:42 PM
  2. Creatinol o phophate dosage and uses
    By darsh89 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-17-2011, 08:16 PM
  3. primaforce creatinol-o-phosphate
    By kingdong in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-04-2011, 12:31 PM
  4. cretinol phosphate???
    By greekstallion in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-31-2010, 02:57 AM
  5. Pyridoxal 5 Phosphate
    By MrBrightside in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-02-2008, 11:40 PM
Log in
Log in