SNS Creatinol O Phosphate Now Available! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

SNS Creatinol O Phosphate Now Available!

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    loving this COP w/ agmatine .. no preworkout drinks needed at my mind
    im ready to try this.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

2. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    im ready to try this.
    drop some feedback .. what ive noticed along with great pumps is endurance and excellent recovery inbetween sets
    S.n.S team member
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

what's the real dosing for the sns COP? do we want 1-2g pre workout (or throughout the day if too much at once gives us GI distress?)
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dsohei View Post
    what's the real dosing for the sns COP? do we want 1-2g pre workout (or throughout the day if too much at once gives us GI distress?)
    Start at 1g, work your way up to 2g all pre-wo. Typically what I've dosed, but I have seen higher.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.
  5. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I dose 2g pre, and haven't ever noticed any GI distress.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  6. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I did 6 grams today stacked with Jack3d. Not S.N.S. brand though but I'm sure S.N.S is good too. Great endurance.
  7. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

And I was worried about gastro distress but no problems for me and I have IBS.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I did 6 grams today stacked with Jack3d. Not S.N.S. brand though but I'm sure S.N.S is good too. Great endurance.
    Compared to a lower dose, that much better?
  9. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    Compared to a lower dose, that much better?
    Yes much better. I don't feel or notice much at 2 grams. Still learning about COP though and experimenting.
  10. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    And I was worried about gastro distress but no problems for me and I have IBS.
    Good to hear.
  11. Senior Member

Starting this again next month with alcar stack .. Time to build up that cardio for sum football
    S.n.S team member
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

I've noticed some GI distress at times.
    Taking it with food helps though, but off the bat in the morning is a no no for me
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    I've noticed some GI distress at times.
    Taking it with food helps though, but off the bat in the morning is a no no for me
    I got some cop and have been hanging on to it but I'm going to try it before my basketball games and see if it helps.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  14. Diamond Member

I'm lowering my dosage down to 4 grams, going through my caps way too fast. Wondering if I should take COP every day as opposed to only on training days?.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

I'm lowering my dosage down to 4 grams, going through my caps way too fast. Wondering if I should take COP every day as opposed to only on training days?.
    Training days to make it last.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by NomZ
    Training days to make it last.
    But what is best in regards to effectiveness of the cop? 2g everyday either with breakfasts or pre workout?
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

But what is best in regards to effectiveness of the cop? 2g everyday either with breakfasts or pre workout?
    I haven't heard of any dosing protocols outside of pre-wo.

If someone else has, feel free to weigh in. Coop may have some more insight to this.
  18. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by dsohei

I always recommend dosing pre-workout.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

hmmm.......this plus green mag
  20. Senior Member

Just ordered sum last night .. Can't wait to start this again
    S.n.S team member
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

I've been splitting my doses to 1g 2 times daily. One at noon and 1g pre workout.
    Looks like I gotta change this up and dose the 2g pre-workout and only on training days. Been dosing on off days as well
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Took one cap of SNS COP yesterday morning on an empty stomach...then had coffee.

DON'T do this. I repeat, Do NOT do this unless you really need gastric emptying in your life.

With meals from now on, FTW.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Took one cap of SNS COP yesterday morning on an empty stomach...then had coffee.

DON'T do this. I repeat, Do NOT do this unless you really need gastric emptying in your life.

With meals from now on, FTW.
    that's odd...I routinely wake up, then take 4 caps COP w/my preWO & train fasted...never had any issues...

Unrelated: Anyone ever experiment past 2g/COP preWO...say 3...4g's? experiences?
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  24. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    that's odd...I routinely wake up, then take 4 caps COP w/my preWO & train fasted...never had any issues...

Unrelated: Anyone ever experiment past 2g/COP preWO...say 3...4g's? experiences?

I have been taking 4g pre-workout for over a month now. I think it's either stopped working or I've gotten used to the effects.
  25. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have been taking 4g pre-workout for over a month now. I think it's either stopped working or I've gotten used to the effects.
    Think of it like creatine (even though it's not): it's enhancing performance and if you take it consistently, it keeps you in that performance-enhanced state. You really won't notice what it was doing for you until you go off it.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  26. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Think of it like creatine (even though it's not): it's enhancing performance and if you take it consistently, it keeps you in that performance-enhanced state. You really won't notice what it was doing for you until you go off it.
    Maybe I should lower the dosage to just 2 grams then to make the bottles last a bit longer?.
  27. mw1
    Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Maybe I should lower the dosage to just 2 grams then to make the bottles last a bit longer?.
    Yes you could do that

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  28. Diamond Member

Yeah because when I first started taking it I was amazed at the increase in endurance. I guess it's still there but I'm just used to it.
  29. mw1
    Sponsor

Yeah because when I first started taking it I was amazed at the increase in endurance. I guess it's still there but I'm just used to it.
    I know exactly what you mean- the same happens to me with DAA

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Yep, also noticed the COP enhancement feel kinda diminishing. Haven't had the GI issue again so maybe it was not COP-related. Been taking 2 grams per day.
  31. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This product def interests me however I have and always have had a poor stomach. Lots of supps bother my stomach, ie, give me the shxts etc. I do have hope with this product since it is made by SNS. Would love to hear some more feedback..sj
  32. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    This product def interests me however I have and always have had a poor stomach. Lots of supps bother my stomach, ie, give me the shxts etc. I do have hope with this product since it is made by SNS. Would love to hear some more feedback..sj
    Ive never had any gastrointestinal discomfort from COP.
  33. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    Ive never had any gastrointestinal discomfort from COP.
    Thanks bro. What kind of results have you got overall. I just heard that mcc is being discontinued so pretty bummed about that..sj
  34. Diamond Member

S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Agreed, just hopped back on COP yesterday...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  169 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Availability:1 left

Better get on it!
    SNS Representative - DeeB@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Do you guys prefer COP over BA? I suppose COP has a different MOA than BA. COP = more an ATP booster then BA I'm assuming.

38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  169 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Do you guys prefer COP over BA? I suppose COP has a different MOA than BA. COP = more an ATP booster then BA I'm assuming.
    I generally don't take beta alanine unless it's in a multi-ingredient product I'm trying anyway.

I do take COP, as it has some nifty buffering and metabolic effects.

The research on COP is unfortunately somewhat out of date, as it was mainly targeted for cardioprotective effects and other more effective compounds were discovered shortly thereafter for that goal so research funding dried up.

I'd look forward to some new research on the ingredient as it gains popularity in supplementation again.
    SNS Representative - DeeB@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    I prefer BA personally, I think its the tingles haha. But I use COP on a pretty regular basis as well.
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    I prefer BA personally, I think its the tingles haha. But I use COP on a pretty regular basis as well.
    I think we're all waiting on more literature to appear for COP.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Creatinol-O-Phosphate
    By T-Bone in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-21-2011, 05:42 PM
  2. Creatinol o phophate dosage and uses
    By darsh89 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-17-2011, 07:16 PM
  3. primaforce creatinol-o-phosphate
    By kingdong in forum Supplements