SNS Choline Citrate Now Available!

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Support Healthy Mood, Focus, & Concentration!

Choline Citrate combines choline and citrate for optimal mental and physical performance.

Choline Citrate is commonly used for:
- Supporting Optimal Mental Performance, Memory, and Cognitive Function*
- Supporting Optimal Physical Performance*

Choline Citrate can be combined with Picamilon-50, Picamilon-150, PEA-500 Xtreme, or other select Serious Nutrition Solutions products for improved, synergistic results.

Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 1 scoop
Servings Per Container: 500

Amount Per Serving:
Choline Citrate – 1 gram (1000 mg)

Other Ingredients: None

Suggested Use:
As a dietary supplement, take ½ to one scoop once or twice per day.

J_Dieter

Awards
SNS doing it big. Loving the labels and the new products. So much want here.:dance:

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to see this from you guys. Great compound.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome addittion to the line up

500 servings .. Yikes!

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
I cannot wait to stack this and alcar,perfect timing too! enjoy this product everyone!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Serious amount of servings yes :wow:

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is/are the interaction(s) with adding this to Focus XT which includes Choline Bitartrate?

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is/are the interaction(s) with adding this to Focus XT which includes Choline Bitartrate?
Excess choline consumption, smelling fishy...seen a lot of mention of "foggy" feeling from excess choline as well.

"The UL for choline was derived from the lowest observed adverse effect level (hypotension) in humans and is 3.5 g/d for an adult."

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now ima have to load up on some empty capsules so I can chow down this bad boy daily and feel like Einstein

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Serious bang for buck! Wowza

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good, addition, to a study stack

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excess choline consumption, smelling fishy...seen a lot of mention of "foggy" feeling from excess choline as well.

"The UL for choline was derived from the lowest observed adverse effect level (hypotension) in humans and is 3.5 g/d for an adult."

So we're looking at a refractory effect with excess choline, regardless of the version. So maybe a dash of Citrate added to Focus XT would improve the focus/cognitive effects. Making it harder to use anything else pre workout lol.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
So ETA on all the new goodies?

UKNoko

UKNoko

Awards
Cool, now the wait for suppliers to bring it to the UK market...

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
So we're looking at a refractory effect with excess choline, regardless of the version. So maybe a dash of Citrate added to Focus XT would improve the focus/cognitive effects. Making it harder to use anything else pre workout lol.

I would cycle focusXT with other goodies to make use of both choline sources. so use some focusXT and something else then do a non stim stack. perhaps plcar,choline citrate... or what I plan to do.... plcar/choline citrate and picamilon 150 ...doing that for a few weeks before hitting the focus XT hard along with piracetam in a month!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^Sounds like fun :yumyum:

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
got the package yesterday, so today i cracked open the container to dose it .. first thing i noticed was a very cute little scooper

i mean it is cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol

deh707

Awards
got the package yesterday, so today i cracked open the container to dose it .. first thing i noticed was a very cute little scooper

i mean it is cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol
Where can we get the new SNS products? Is it only available right now for SNS reps?

Thanks

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where can we get the new SNS products? Is it only available right now for SNS reps?

Thanks
They should be available on nutraplanet, if not, soon!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pm'd ya but yea NP should have it up soon too

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They should be available on nutraplanet, if not, soon!
Nothing on NP yet... :( I do see there is 1 online retailer that has all 3 new sku's stocked though....

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just got some of this. saweet.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys I did a little searching around and found a few things but do you as reps have any human studies done on choline that shows its effectiveness? I use Focus XT (just got some today!) and have used choline so this is not a call out just for my research and inquiring mind :)

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys I did a little searching around and found a few things but do you as reps have any human studies done on choline that shows its effectiveness? I use Focus XT (just got some today!) and have used choline so this is not a call out just for my research and inquiring mind :)
Oh hai Grambo.

brb I'm no pubmed ninja, but quick search found this one:

This was a study on patients who required TPN, still seems relevant:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11190987

[h=1]Verbal and visual memory improve after choline supplementation in long-term total parenteral nutrition[/h]

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice find nomz .. very interesting read

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Plenty of research on people on this stuff and very impressed as i am new to this supplement .. heres a quick find ...

There was no significant SI change of PLP Peptide (PLP 39-15) LTT found after treatment with choline citrate. During the 3 mo observation period, patients remained stable and no side-effects of the treatment were observed. In addition, some patients reported long-lasting improvement (less paresthesia and increase of muscle strength in lower extremities) which was demonstrated up to 3 years later. In one spectacular case a commercial pilot was able to return to duty again after treatment. This pilot was allowed back in to his position as a commercial flying ****pit member and is on duty for more than 4 yrs now.

PMID 19855355 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The research really doesn't have to be choline citrate specific. The effects are ultimately a shift in ACh equilibrium towards the product, which is implicated in memory formation/recall/retention and muscle contraction. Further, choline can act as a methyl donor (great for overall/liver health) and an unpublished presentation at a conference showed major elevations in GH and workout performance when supplementing choline preworkout.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established