Memory enchancer

Hope

Awards
Hi all,

I am looking for a product which would help me to study for an exam in the upcoming months.I need to cover a lot of topics and thinking about using Focus XT.I also have SNS Piracetam(combined with Choline) in mind which is available on Nutraplanet.Which product should i buy.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
so you already have some piracetam? then a tub of focusXT is all you need with it,you will be set.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so you already have some piracetam? then a tub of focusXT is all you need with it,you will be set.
This.

You can use Focus XT as your choline source as well.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
all you need,alcar and choline bitartrate are fantastic with Piracetam. It always gets mentioned with regard to studying,learning,reading,etc etc

what it does for my well being is excellent too,hard to get mad as Im very laid back but with piracetam it's impossible lol

Hope

Awards
Piracetam discontinued by SNS .What to do now.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Piracetam discontinued by SNS .What to do now.
It was a one run item discontinued a while ago.

Look into other racetams that are not banned. Focus XT standalone is effective.

Hope

Awards
Thank you very much.Is(Focus XT) it like caffeine? Do i need to the up the dosage if it is not giving the same effect at regular dose.Is it ok to combine with other supplement.What about Phenbut for its calming effect.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you very much.Is(Focus XT) it like caffeine? Do i need to the up the dosage if it is not giving the same effect at regular dose.Is it ok to combine with other supplement.What about Phenbut for its calming effect.
Focus XT contains 200mg caffeine, and unless you're stim tolerant, you'll feel the effects. Even if you are, you'll still get the nootropic effects. I wouldn't up the dosage unless necessary. With stims, always important to take breaks in order not to build huge tolerances.

Phenibut is definitely nice, but can only be used infrequently due to tolerance. I'd suggest Picamilon-150 for a more frequent mood boost/calming, you can use it 5 days on/2 days off.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Huperzine A! Studies have shown its efficacy for enhancing memory.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established

1 scoop is ALL you need. if you are choline sensitive or your stores are pretty good,you might be some side effects.

1 scoop,you will love it!

Hope

Awards
Thanks guys for replies.I am wondering if i can use focus xt as my sole choline source or order choline too.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys for replies.I am wondering if i can use focus xt as my sole choline source or order choline too.
You'll be fine using it as your sole choline source.

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
Hi all,

I am looking for a product which would help me to study for an exam in the upcoming months.I need to cover a lot of topics and thinking about using Focus XT.I also have SNS Piracetam(combined with Choline) in mind which is available on Nutraplanet.Which product should i buy.
Adderall And Ritalin :)

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
focusXT is more then enough as your only choline source.

when you want to take a break from the other nootropics or stims,there will be bulk Choline Citrate in the future as well as the caff free FocusXT!

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
Until the stimfree version of Focus XT comes out what do you suggest? I've been wanting to try out something to give me an edge at school. Haven't had a 4.0 semester in too long..B's are for suckers

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Until the stimfree version of Focus XT comes out what do you suggest? I've been wanting to try out something to give me an edge at school. Haven't had a 4.0 semester in too long..B's are for suckers
SNS Choline Citrate + ALCAR-500 for a basic boost for studying, also inexpensive.

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
Can't find the SNS Choline Citrate. NP only has Primaforce brand choline citrate, and it's out stock to boot.

However I did find the ALCAR-500 and it is cheap! What is your opinion on stacking ALCAR-500 with Huperzine A 99%? That's the next thing I found on NP and it says it supports maximizing learning potential, memory enhancement, and brain function.

Or is the Choline Citrate + ALCAR-500 stack effective enough to make it worth purchasing choline citrate from a different website and brand?

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't find the SNS Choline Citrate. NP only has Primaforce brand choline citrate, and it's out stock to boot.

However I did find the ALCAR-500 and it is cheap! What is your opinion on stacking ALCAR-500 with Huperzine A 99%? That's the next thing I found on NP and it says it supports maximizing learning potential, memory enhancement, and brain function.

Or is the Choline Citrate + ALCAR-500 stack effective enough to make it worth purchasing choline citrate from a different website and brand?
I use huperzine for school and think it's great. Plus the studies have proven its effectiveness.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
so you want a non stim focus stack?

alcar+huperzine A + glucuronolactone caps = very good non stim focus,energy and concentration as well as memory recall.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so you want a non stim focus stack?

alcar+huperzine A + glucuronolactone caps = very good non stim focus,energy and concentration as well as memory recall.
This is definitely a great stack!