Piracetam

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SNS Piracetam was a one run item that production was stopped a long time ago.

I only see it on Amazon, and I wouldn't trust that unless it was a reputable seller.

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
SNS Piracetam was a one run item that production was stopped a long time ago.

I only see it on Amazon, and I wouldn't trust that unless it was a reputable seller.
thanks man what about piracetam in general, know of any good brands?

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Piracetam was taken off the market by the FDA a while ago.

There are a bunch of other racetams though, and each has it's specific affects. I only have experience with piracetam, mr.cooper69 knows his racetams very well, may want to PM him.

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
Piracetam was taken off the market by the FDA a while ago.

There are a bunch of other racetams though, and each has it's specific affects. I only have experience with piracetam, mr.cooper69 knows his racetams very well, may want to PM him.
I'm trying aniracetam right now from sp and not noticing much but only have been using for 8days. taking focus xt daily with it as well. I never knew that the FDA took it off I don't see why. all reports I have read is that it has 0 toxicity or permanent sides

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm trying aniracetam right now from sp and not noticing much but only have been using for 8days. taking focus xt daily with it as well. I never knew that the FDA took it off I don't see why. all reports I have read is that it has 0 toxicity or permanent sides
Bc big pharma wants it, same as TTA.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
Pircaetam is some goooood stuff! try to get your hands on some SNS piracetam for sure! money well spent.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
you can find it on amazon and ebay for 60-80 a tub now! :hammer:

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
you can find it on amazon and ebay for 60-80 a tub now! :hammer:
wow dramatic price increase. I ordered build your own blend piracetam and they said they sent the package butnever sent the package then refunded me

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
thoughts on optimal dosing with sns focus xt? Also nutra has their piracetam in stock.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
thoughts on optimal dosing with sns focus xt? Also nutra has their piracetam in stock.
piracetam is different for most,however 1 scoop of focus XT with 1600-2400mg of piracetam should work well, with t hat being said I go higher w the piracetam. you can also do another dose of piracetam 6-8 hrs later/

wow dramatic price increase. I ordered build your own blend piracetam and they said they sent the package butnever sent the package then refunded me
just wait till another 2-3 months or so,it will go up a little more. stock up now!