Question about consistency of Focus XT

  1. Question about consistency of Focus XT


    I order Focus XT from amazon.com since I have a prime membership and it was fulfilled by a company called T & T Enterprises LLC but listed on Amazon as MoreQualityLessMoney. I know you don't know every distributor, but does it sound legitimate?

    The mix was really sticky & clumped together and frankly had a strange smell. I possibly incorrectly assumed that the mix would be loose and dry.

    I got blackberry flavor and there was no "use by" or "sell by" date listed any where on the tub. The clear seal on the lid did not have any identifying information either and slipped off amazingly easy.

    If you can address any of these points, I would appreciate any guidance as to whether this tub seems legit.

    Best, KCK


  2. sending you a pm

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
  3. Same situation


    I just got my order of SNS Focus XT and there was no inner seal. In addition, the product smells really funny with no expiration date to be found, anywhere. Any SNS people care to comment on the legitimacy of this product, when there was no expiration date on the tub which is manufactured by canyonplastics.com. I also got this product off of Amazon from T & T Enterprises LLC. Comments are much appreciated.

    Lastly, I wanted to order off of your site (2 tub deal), but it wont charge my credit card.
    -Jay
    •   
       


  4. in same situation? u gonna return it? did you?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ThinkFast View Post
    I just got my order of SNS Focus XT and there was no inner seal. In addition, the product smells really funny with no expiration date to be found, anywhere. Any SNS people care to comment on the legitimacy of this product, when there was no expiration date on the tub which is manufactured by canyonplastics.com. I also got this product off of Amazon from T & T Enterprises LLC. Comments are much appreciated.

    Lastly, I wanted to order off of your site (2 tub deal), but it wont charge my credit card.
    -Jay
    The inner seal may be stuck to the underside of the lid when you initially removed it. If there is truly no seal, you may want to take that up with the retailer.

    On the tubs in front of me, both exp. dates are located on the bottom left side of the label in black print.

    On our website, the credit card problem is a standing issue that SNS has been waiting on for a fix.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    The inner seal may be stuck to the underside of the lid when you initially removed it. If there is truly no seal, you may want to take that up with the retailer.

    On the tubs in front of me, both exp. dates are located on the bottom left side of the label in black print.

    On our website, the credit card problem is a standing issue that SNS has been waiting on for a fix.
    If you search you can find it for $13.99 though

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  7. you guys shouldn't order supplements from amazon/ebay whatever. I know it's a great deal, but very risky.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    you guys shouldn't order supplements from amazon/ebay whatever. I know it's a great deal, but very risky.
    This never order
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  9. As far as the clumps with the Black Berry goes, it happens to mine too. I believe it's the nootropics that cause the clumping, but rest assured I've never had any issues with it. It mixes up really well as soon as you put it in water and doesn't effect the taste. Black Berry is my wife's favorite flavor.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  10. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    As far as the clumps with the Black Berry goes, it happens to mine too. I believe it's the nootropics that cause the clumping, but rest assured I've never had any issues with it. It mixes up really well as soon as you put it in water and doesn't effect the taste. Black Berry is my wife's favorite flavor.
    Ya, nootropics are hydrophilic, so all Focus XT flavors will have a tendency to clump when exposed to moisture. Like you said, doesn't affect mix-ability or the product's effectiveness.

    Also, the excess coloring with the first runs of Black Berry/Cherry contribute to this issue I believe...
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

  11. Whenever my powders clump I put them im the freezer for awhile then shake it
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    you guys shouldn't order supplements from amazon/ebay whatever. I know it's a great deal, but very risky.
    Buying on Amazon and eBay are always sketchy when there are so many retailers with quality reputations to order from.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  13. ALCAR makes the powder absorb water and clump. can you explain the smell? Im just some guy by the way. not a rep.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    ALCAR makes the powder absorb water and clump. can you explain the smell? Im just some guy by the way. not a rep.
    What smell? I personally kinda like the smell, a little funky, but you can typically smell the flavor strongly.

    But I'm sure choline and the other nootropics are what you're mainly smelling.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

  15. FocusXT has a smell to it, not overly off putting. I do agree with others, I'm picking on where I shop. The price may be good but usually I can find it on a big site pretty close to the same price as it is on Amazon. Amazon is best for certain items that are discontinued or getting banned and you need to stock up. .
  16. Wink


    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Whenever my powders clump I put them im the freezer for awhile then shake it

    I agree and it usually works great,however I don't even need to do that with FocusXT- just break itup with scoop and im ready to go in 5 seconds!
    SeriousNutritionSolutions:::
    online rep
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Rochabp focus' on the task at hand with Focus XT
    By rochabp in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 09-27-2011, 06:45 PM
  2. Lucidrol Providing Focus in the Gym and Focus in Life
    By Royd The Noyd in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-02-2010, 09:09 PM
  3. Home brew consistency question.
    By CROWLER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-19-2003, 07:51 AM
Log in
Log in