TTA-500 -->Discontinued! Stock up!!!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Im not a rep for SNS and the company i rep for doesnt sell a TTA based product.

For most though TTA is a great fatloss aid that has withstood the test of time.

Most bigger companies who dont "need" money will stop production on a product the minute they hear that the FDA or goverment is either looking to ban it or is looking to make it a prescription drug. The hassle just isnt worth it for them.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

2. Quote Originally Posted by alexoc949 View Post
    liquidation sale, companies have these.. to get rid of the junk they have in their stock pile.

this thread clearly was an infomercial of sns reps. one after another, it's an embarrassment.

my comment regarding reviews of free product was on a separate note and not related to this thread or product.
    Let me try to make this a little more clear...

You can no longer purchase TTA-500 through SNS, we no longer have it in stock; I repeat you cannout purchase it from our SNS website. This isn't a liquidation sale. No sales of TTA-500 would benefit SNS as we no longer carry the product.

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Im not a rep for SNS and the company i rep for doesnt sell a TTA based product.

For most though TTA is a great fatloss aid that has withstood the test of time.

Most bigger companies who dont "need" money will stop production on a product the minute they hear that the FDA or goverment is either looking to ban it or is looking to make it a prescription drug. The hassle just isnt worth it for them.
    Thanks for the support, good to have someone that actually understands the issue.

But wait, you're a rep for another company, your opinion is invalid.....lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.
    •   

3. Nomz= dick?
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

4. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Nomz= dick?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

5. Quote Originally Posted by alexoc949 View Post
    that's cool.

you would be very hard pressed to find a bad review from someone that got the product free. very very rare.
    Another example your biased thinking. Do people sway their logs for companies, sure many do but alot don't either. Plus you get to know the quality honest loggers and they usually have plenty of opportunities to log other products because companies know they will provide honest feedback. I logged a Beast Sports product and hated it. Yep, I even put that in the log. I don't fluff the log because it doesn't help the company know where they need to improve and it would be a disservice to other members who are potential customers. In fact, I gave a poor review on a AI product years ago but was professional about it and guess what? They contacted me later and ASKED me to do another one for them. I guess not everything is about screwing people over.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
    •   

6. I agree with him. James is a ****!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If anyone has some bottles of SNS TTA-500 they want to ship to me please PM me with your Paypal address and a price.

Shipping from NP is crazily expensive.
    Hey man, try looking into MyUS.com, really helps bump down the cost. Esp. if you are a regular US buyer.

8. Quote Originally Posted by alexoc949 View Post
    oh btw, this stuff is so great.. it's the top **** on the market stock up

so good that we have decided to stop producing it 5 to 10 years before necessary
    Do you own a supplement company by any chance? Or even remotely understand the controls + regulations that must be adhered to? If a product is due to be banned for sale, why continue manufacturing it? In the end they will end up with lots of stock they cannot on-sell or distribute and will have to be destroyed. Not to mention online distributors (such as NP) will most likely not bulk buy as that will only hurt their profits if the stock doesn't sell and they are forced to destroy the product.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SX discontinued
    By bosompincher in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-10-2011, 05:35 AM
  2. EAA discontinued?
    By Jag in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-08-2010, 10:25 PM
  3. Is Max Out discontinued?
    By Berserko in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-04-2010, 10:33 PM
  4. Glucophase XR (discontinued or out of stock?)
    By dhuge67 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-13-2008, 04:54 PM