2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    SNS is no longer producing it, just because it's still in stock at some retailers, doesn't mean that we are pumping out new product and trying to put a spin on things.
    but then it wouldn't be a conspiracy!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.15%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

If anyone has some bottles of SNS TTA-500 they want to ship to me please PM me with your Paypal address and a price.

Shipping from NP is crazily expensive.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.25%

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If anyone has some bottles of SNS TTA-500 they want to ship to me please PM me with your Paypal address and a price.Shipping from NP is crazily expensive.
    $100 per bottle, but for you I'll strike a deal, $10 per bottle and then just throw in $90 per bottle for shipping.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.01%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    1 gram a day would be twoncaps of sns tta.
    Thank you sir.

SNS still has it on their site....
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.01%

If anyone has some bottles of SNS TTA-500 they want to ship to me please PM me with your Paypal address and a price.

Does it have to be an unopened bottle?!?
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.49%

Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    SNS is no longer producing it, just because it's still in stock at some retailers, doesn't mean that we are pumping out new product and trying to put a spin on things.
    what are you talking about, you guys spined the hell out of it.. just go back and read the thread.. Big Bad Pharma is gonna take your TTA away.. HURRY QUICK buY As Many AS YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a year ago
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.49%

whatever though, i know most reps and even people asked to try a new product for free and give a review are never really be true. SNS reps in here just took it to a-whole-nother level is all. Its pretty clear.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.01%

Quote Originally Posted by alexoc949 View Post
    whatever though, i know most reps and even people asked to try a new product for free and give a review are never really be true. SNS reps in here just took it to a-whole-nother level is all. Its pretty clear.

I'm not a rep, but I just completed a log for Lecheek and the product's rocked, therefore I was honest about it. I just started an SNS log and the same goes for them, so they better be good!!
  10. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Thumbs up

1. How would SNS profit from promoting a product we no longer produce? All stock is gone.

2. TTA has trials demonstrating efficacy in humans.

Clearly, SNS reps are just shoving this product down people's throats, and the feedback is all skewed because people were given the product for free. Nevermind that we no longer produce it and can thus no longer profit from it. Nevermind that the science demonstrates that it's an effective anti-hyperlipidemic agent.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  11. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.61%

right? i was wondering the same thing as i posted earlier in the yearstill no link to FDA banning TTA?Think the reps were putting in a little too much work with the b.s.
    The FDA doesn't "ban" supplements that are en route to drug status. You can go and google search the clinical trials on TTA yourself. They are moving into phase III, meaning that TTA will be labeled as a drug by the FDA in the coming months/years.

The FDA approval process of drugs takes 5-10 years, so obviously things are moving slowly, but SNS discontinued production because there is no point investing so much time and energy into a product that we must ultimately discontinue once it achieves drug status. It hasn't been produced for several months now, but retailers still carry stock, and we still had stock at our warehouse that we needed to unload.

Please, next time use logic when approaching a situation such as this.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

The FDA doesn't "ban" supplements that are en route to drug status. You can go and google search the clinical trials on TTA yourself. They are moving into phase III, meaning that TTA will be labeled as a drug by the FDA in the coming months/years.

The FDA approval process of drugs takes 5-10 years, so obviously things are moving slowly, but SNS discontinued production because there is no point investing so much time and energy into a product that we must ultimately discontinue once it achieves drug status. It hasn't been produced for several months now, but retailers still carry stock, and we still had stock at our warehouse that we needed to unload.

Thats kinda funny... lol
  13. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.15%

Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    $100 per bottle, but for you I'll strike a deal, $10 per bottle and then just throw in $90 per bottle for shipping.
    This is the type of response I would get from someone who doesn't have TTA.

You are therefore no use to me.

*Looks longingly at Cyrus*
    PES Representative
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.25%

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

1. How would SNS profit from promoting a product we no longer produce? All stock is gone.

Clearly, SNS reps are just shoving this product down people's throats, and the feedback is all skewed because people were given the product for free. Nevermind that we no longer produce it and can thus no longer profit from it. Nevermind that the science demonstrates that it's an effective anti-hyperlipidemic agent.
    Well said. It sounds like he's bitter, maybe he got passed up on a promo?

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc

This is the type of response I would get from someone who doesn't have TTA.

You are therefore no use to me.

*Looks longingly at Cyrus*
    Oh how I love my tta!
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.49%

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    I'm not a rep, but I just completed a log for Lecheek and the product's rocked, therefore I was honest about it. I just started an SNS log and the same goes for them, so they better be good!!
    that's cool.

you would be very hard pressed to find a bad review from someone that got the product free. very very rare.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.49%

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

liquidation sale, companies have these.. to get rid of the junk they have in their stock pile.

this thread clearly was an infomercial of sns reps. one after another, it's an embarrassment.

my comment regarding reviews of free product was on a separate note and not related to this thread or product.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.49%

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

oh, i'm pretty sure logic was used as i asked a few times early in the thread about the situation.

however the sns reps were more concerned about turning this into a hype machine and pretending like this **** was the greatest stuff since sliced bread..
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.49%

Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Well said. It sounds like he's bitter, maybe he got passed up on a promo?

Oh how I love my tta!
    oh surprise surprise..

another rep.

not saying anything, but i always wonder about companies that feel the need to over sell. overcompensation
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.49%

oh btw, this stuff is so great.. it's the top **** on the market stock up

so good that we have decided to stop producing it 5 to 10 years before necessary
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.01%

that's cool.

you would be very hard pressed to find a bad review from someone that got the product free. very very rare.
    Maybe your right, don't know. A sponsor off another site sent me something for free, It did not work, and I reported that in a thread about his product. That's just me...
  21. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.56%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Im not a rep for SNS and the company i rep for doesnt sell a TTA based product.

For most though TTA is a great fatloss aid that has withstood the test of time.

Most bigger companies who dont "need" money will stop production on a product the minute they hear that the FDA or goverment is either looking to ban it or is looking to make it a prescription drug. The hassle just isnt worth it for them.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.46%

liquidation sale, companies have these.. to get rid of the junk they have in their stock pile.

this thread clearly was an infomercial of sns reps. one after another, it's an embarrassment.

my comment regarding reviews of free product was on a separate note and not related to this thread or product.
    Let me try to make this a little more clear...

You can no longer purchase TTA-500 through SNS, we no longer have it in stock; I repeat you cannout purchase it from our SNS website. This isn't a liquidation sale. No sales of TTA-500 would benefit SNS as we no longer carry the product.

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Im not a rep for SNS and the company i rep for doesnt sell a TTA based product.

For most though TTA is a great fatloss aid that has withstood the test of time.

Most bigger companies who dont "need" money will stop production on a product the minute they hear that the FDA or goverment is either looking to ban it or is looking to make it a prescription drug. The hassle just isnt worth it for them.
    Thanks for the support, good to have someone that actually understands the issue.

But wait, you're a rep for another company, your opinion is invalid.....lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Nomz= dick?
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.46%

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Nomz= dick?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.25%

that's cool.

Another example your biased thinking. Do people sway their logs for companies, sure many do but alot don't either. Plus you get to know the quality honest loggers and they usually have plenty of opportunities to log other products because companies know they will provide honest feedback. I logged a Beast Sports product and hated it. Yep, I even put that in the log. I don't fluff the log because it doesn't help the company know where they need to improve and it would be a disservice to other members who are potential customers. In fact, I gave a poor review on a AI product years ago but was professional about it and guess what? They contacted me later and ASKED me to do another one for them. I guess not everything is about screwing people over.
  26. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.15%

I agree with him. James is a ****!
    PES Representative
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.71%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Hey man, try looking into MyUS.com, really helps bump down the cost. Esp. if you are a regular US buyer.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.71%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

oh btw, this stuff is so great.. it's the top **** on the market stock up

so good that we have decided to stop producing it 5 to 10 years before necessary
    Do you own a supplement company by any chance? Or even remotely understand the controls + regulations that must be adhered to? If a product is due to be banned for sale, why continue manufacturing it? In the end they will end up with lots of stock they cannot on-sell or distribute and will have to be destroyed. Not to mention online distributors (such as NP) will most likely not bulk buy as that will only hurt their profits if the stock doesn't sell and they are forced to destroy the product.

Similar Forum Threads

1. SX discontinued
    By bosompincher in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-10-2011, 05:35 AM
  2. EAA discontinued?
    By Jag in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-08-2010, 10:25 PM
  3. Glucophase XR (discontinued or out of stock?)
    By dhuge67 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-13-2008, 04:54 PM