TTA-500 -->Discontinued! Stock up!!!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Ordered a couple of bottles of it several months ago and kind of thought it would have been sold out by now.

Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    It is, what makes you think otherwise?

2. Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Ordered a couple of bottles of it several months ago and kind of thought it would have been sold out by now.
    I'm unaware of the stock numbers retailers have, but I'm pretty sure nothing new is being produced.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007
    Ordered a couple of bottles of it several months ago and kind of thought it would have been sold out by now.
    Nothing new is being produced. Whatever is left is it, and when it's gone, it's gone. Better to order early and be safe than try to grab a few at the last minute and be sorry.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

4. Not to bump an old thread but if new bottles are not being produced, and TTA is still being sold, would I be getting close to expired product then if I order right now?

5. Quote Originally Posted by weltweite
    Not to bump an old thread but if new bottles are not being produced, and TTA is still being sold, would I be getting close to expired product then if I order right now?
    I believe the expiration date on the last lot is 2015.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
    •   

6. So 11 months from original post and its still being sold...I'm confused..and obviously big pharma has done nothing

7. Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    I would recommend dosing at 1g per day. That is the dose that most people find to be highly effective.

For those of us that are slow, how many caps per day is 1g?? Four caps?? I just started running TTA-500 along w/ afew other SNS product's.

Thanks!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    For those of us that are slow, how many caps per day is 1g?? Four caps?? I just started running TTA-500 along w/ afew other SNS product's.

Thanks!
    1 gram a day would be twoncaps of sns tta.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

9. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    So 11 months from original post and its still being sold...I'm confused..and obviously big pharma has done nothing
    right? i was wondering the same thing as i posted earlier in the year

still no link to FDA banning TTA?

Think the reps were putting in a little too much work with the b.s.

10. Quote Originally Posted by alexoc949 View Post
    right? i was wondering the same thing as i posted earlier in the year

still no link to FDA banning TTA?

Think the reps were putting in a little too much work with the b.s.
    SNS is no longer producing it, just because it's still in stock at some retailers, doesn't mean that we are pumping out new product and trying to put a spin on things.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

11. Looks like it is all gone. :-(

12. Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    SNS is no longer producing it, just because it's still in stock at some retailers, doesn't mean that we are pumping out new product and trying to put a spin on things.
    but then it wouldn't be a conspiracy!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

13. If anyone has some bottles of SNS TTA-500 they want to ship to me please PM me with your Paypal address and a price.

Shipping from NP is crazily expensive.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

14. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If anyone has some bottles of SNS TTA-500 they want to ship to me please PM me with your Paypal address and a price.Shipping from NP is crazily expensive.
    $100 per bottle, but for you I'll strike a deal, $10 per bottle and then just throw in $90 per bottle for shipping.

15. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    1 gram a day would be twoncaps of sns tta.
    Thank you sir.

SNS still has it on their site....

16. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If anyone has some bottles of SNS TTA-500 they want to ship to me please PM me with your Paypal address and a price.

Shipping from NP is crazily expensive.

Does it have to be an unopened bottle?!?

17. Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    what are you talking about, you guys spined the hell out of it.. just go back and read the thread.. Big Bad Pharma is gonna take your TTA away.. HURRY QUICK buY As Many AS YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a year ago

18. whatever though, i know most reps and even people asked to try a new product for free and give a review are never really be true. SNS reps in here just took it to a-whole-nother level is all. Its pretty clear.

19. Quote Originally Posted by alexoc949 View Post
    whatever though, i know most reps and even people asked to try a new product for free and give a review are never really be true. SNS reps in here just took it to a-whole-nother level is all. Its pretty clear.

I'm not a rep, but I just completed a log for Lecheek and the product's rocked, therefore I was honest about it. I just started an SNS log and the same goes for them, so they better be good!!
  20. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by alexoc949 View Post
    whatever though, i know most reps and even people asked to try a new product for free and give a review are never really be true. SNS reps in here just took it to a-whole-nother level is all. Its pretty clear.
    1. How would SNS profit from promoting a product we no longer produce? All stock is gone.

2. TTA has trials demonstrating efficacy in humans.

Clearly, SNS reps are just shoving this product down people's throats, and the feedback is all skewed because people were given the product for free. Nevermind that we no longer produce it and can thus no longer profit from it. Nevermind that the science demonstrates that it's an effective anti-hyperlipidemic agent.

21. Quote Originally Posted by alexoc949 View Post
    right? i was wondering the same thing as i posted earlier in the yearstill no link to FDA banning TTA?Think the reps were putting in a little too much work with the b.s.
    The FDA doesn't "ban" supplements that are en route to drug status. You can go and google search the clinical trials on TTA yourself. They are moving into phase III, meaning that TTA will be labeled as a drug by the FDA in the coming months/years.

The FDA approval process of drugs takes 5-10 years, so obviously things are moving slowly, but SNS discontinued production because there is no point investing so much time and energy into a product that we must ultimately discontinue once it achieves drug status. It hasn't been produced for several months now, but retailers still carry stock, and we still had stock at our warehouse that we needed to unload.

Please, next time use logic when approaching a situation such as this.

22. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

The FDA doesn't "ban" supplements that are en route to drug status. You can go and google search the clinical trials on TTA yourself. They are moving into phase III, meaning that TTA will be labeled as a drug by the FDA in the coming months/years.

The FDA approval process of drugs takes 5-10 years, so obviously things are moving slowly, but SNS discontinued production because there is no point investing so much time and energy into a product that we must ultimately discontinue once it achieves drug status. It hasn't been produced for several months now, but retailers still carry stock, and we still had stock at our warehouse that we needed to unload.

Thats kinda funny... lol

23. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    $100 per bottle, but for you I'll strike a deal, $10 per bottle and then just throw in $90 per bottle for shipping.
    This is the type of response I would get from someone who doesn't have TTA.

You are therefore no use to me.

*Looks longingly at Cyrus*
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

24. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

1. How would SNS profit from promoting a product we no longer produce? All stock is gone.

Clearly, SNS reps are just shoving this product down people's throats, and the feedback is all skewed because people were given the product for free. Nevermind that we no longer produce it and can thus no longer profit from it. Nevermind that the science demonstrates that it's an effective anti-hyperlipidemic agent.
    Well said. It sounds like he's bitter, maybe he got passed up on a promo?

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc

This is the type of response I would get from someone who doesn't have TTA.

You are therefore no use to me.

*Looks longingly at Cyrus*
    Oh how I love my tta!

25. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    I'm not a rep, but I just completed a log for Lecheek and the product's rocked, therefore I was honest about it. I just started an SNS log and the same goes for them, so they better be good!!
    that's cool.

you would be very hard pressed to find a bad review from someone that got the product free. very very rare.

26. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

liquidation sale, companies have these.. to get rid of the junk they have in their stock pile.

this thread clearly was an infomercial of sns reps. one after another, it's an embarrassment.

my comment regarding reviews of free product was on a separate note and not related to this thread or product.

27. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

oh, i'm pretty sure logic was used as i asked a few times early in the thread about the situation.

however the sns reps were more concerned about turning this into a hype machine and pretending like this **** was the greatest stuff since sliced bread..

28. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Well said. It sounds like he's bitter, maybe he got passed up on a promo?

Oh how I love my tta!
    oh surprise surprise..

another rep.

not saying anything, but i always wonder about companies that feel the need to over sell. overcompensation

29. oh btw, this stuff is so great.. it's the top **** on the market stock up

so good that we have decided to stop producing it 5 to 10 years before necessary

30. Quote Originally Posted by alexoc949 View Post
    that's cool.

you would be very hard pressed to find a bad review from someone that got the product free. very very rare.
    Maybe your right, don't know. A sponsor off another site sent me something for free, It did not work, and I reported that in a thread about his product. That's just me...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SX discontinued
    By bosompincher in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-10-2011, 05:35 AM
  2. EAA discontinued?
    By Jag in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-08-2010, 10:25 PM
  3. Is Max Out discontinued?
    By Berserko in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-04-2010, 10:33 PM
  4. Glucophase XR (discontinued or out of stock?)
    By dhuge67 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-13-2008, 04:54 PM