What makes Liver Assist XT so great ???

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Serious Nutrition Solutions Liver Assist XT (180 Capsules): Discount Liver Assist XT Supplements

So I'll answer it .. Found a nice read online .. Props to my friend jin for finding this ..

Results/Key findings

* Curcumin decreases the levels of substances that promote inflammation, such as interleukins and tumor necrosis factor. Curcumin also blocks the receptors to which these factors bind to trigger inflammatory effects. Curcumin blocks various intracellular signaling pathways, which are involved in the genesis of complications of obesity.

* Curcumin prevents maturation of fat cells so that they are unable to store fats. It increases the glucose uptake by cells and thus decreases the levels of glucose in blood. It inhibits stellate cells in the liver, which are associated with nonalcoholic steatohepatitis, a condition involving fat deposition, liver inflammation and damage in obese people. Curcumin protects beta cells which secrete insulin in the pancreas.

* Animal experiments showed that curcumin enhances the capacity of the heart to withstand physiological disturbances. Less damage to blood vessels was found in rats that were fed curcumin.

* Studies on humans showed that curcumin is able to decrease glucose concentration and bad cholesterol levels in the blood. It is also useful in decreasing the symptoms of osteoarthritis and uveitis, a form of red eye.
so, not only does curcumin kill/protect against cancer, alzheimers, keep blood sugar from spiking, move carbs to muscle and away from fat, protect your liver, and serve as a very effective anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant, it also HELPS MUSCLES RECOVER FROM STRENGTH TRAINING 5X FASTER THAN NORMAL!

Article : Refreshing News: Curcumin: A New Weight Loss Solution?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff GQ! I have a bottle of LiverXT I'll be using in a month or so ;)

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah Hands down a must for me .. Got some for dad .. So many benefits

Love how SNS have done it's research and included good amount of it.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think Liver Assist is a very underrated product. I like using it just for the overall health benefits.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think Liver Assist is a very underrated product. I like using it just for the overall health benefits.
after extensive amount of research, i very much agree with you bro .. decent amount per serving as well .. along with other much needed liver assist

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
artichoke is just flat out awesome stuff for so many health benefits,great extract in Liver Assist of course!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Our liver needs help in this over toxic world

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
helps with digestion as well,great to run 3 caps ed for overall health

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup yup I'm doing the same

Gonna build a iron like liver then punish it then rebuild it

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup yup I'm doing the same

Gonna build a iron like liver then punish it then rebuild it
Haha :D I will be punishing mine pretty soon too ;)

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Me & my girl just popped in 2caps each

Feeling good :)