Agmatine ??

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Should this supplement just be taken on work out days or take everyday? I've taken 4 on training days and feeling some real good pumps, but would I get better results taking it on off days as well? What is the recommended protocol . Thanks guys. I really enjoy products that work.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For the benefits of pumps/vascularity/fullness, take on workout days only. 500-1000mg 60mins pre-wo is very popular dosing scheme.

For the other health benefits along with pumps, take everyday with higher carb meals.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
I use it 5 days out of the week on most instances. all workout days and sometimes a rest day if it happens to fall on one. Either way, it would benefit.(saves money and pills)

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've not tried dosing on off days to achieve the mood benefits, but i have played with the dosage on workout days. On leg and arm days i dose 500mg with my morning carb meal and 500mg per workout with carbs. I have to split the dosage as the pump becomes too painfull when i take 1g pre arms or legs workouts. On any other workout i typically dose 1mg 30 minutes before my workout with carbs. Unreal pump and endurance. Once i pick up some more powder i will be dosing 500mg or so on off days to achieve the aforementioned mood benefits. If money isn't too tight i recommend dosing on off days.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Taking with carbs before workout? dont you have a bloated feeling? this sounds great for me because I am looking for a product that I can take preworkout with food I workout after not eating for almost 12hrs. right when i wake. I take prework out supplemnts now but have been thinking about trying other stuff. Would you take this in the morning with carbs then wait about 15 min and take a preworkut too?

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taking with carbs before workout? dont you have a bloated feeling? this sounds great for me because I am looking for a product that I can take preworkout with food I workout after not eating for almost 12hrs. right when i wake. I take prework out supplemnts now but have been thinking about trying other stuff. Would you take this in the morning with carbs then wait about 15 min and take a preworkut too?
I eat pre-wo meals 1-2hrs out depending on what it is, no bloating.

You could take this with another pre-wo if you wanted to. So you're saying you workout first thing in the morning and want to take Agmatine with a meal before lifting? Would work fine.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I eat pre-wo meals 1-2hrs out depending on what it is, no bloating.

You could take this with another pre-wo if you wanted to. So you're saying you workout first thing in the morning and want to take Agmatine with a meal before lifting? Would work fine.
Yep that sounds good... I try to sleep as late as possible.. i get up at 440am leave out about 520 at gym by 530.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Quick question, what about taking it on empty w/ just BCAA?
I just picked 50gr of Agmatine but I workout fasted in the morning,
fast starts at 11pm and my first meal is around 6/8pm next day
Do you guys ever tried to dose it on empty?
Would be better to dose it pre-meal even if it's hours after the wo?

My idea was 500mg prewo and 500mg before the last meal at night, or the first one
that i'm not sure. The idea would be getting both vascularity/pump/increased NO effects
with the prewo dose and the partitioning effects with the meal along with my GDA (which
can be anything from Recompadrol to Glycobol to Slin Sane.. atm using them all)

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep that sounds good... I try to sleep as late as possible.. i get up at 440am leave out about 520 at gym by 530.
Ya take upon waking. You can experiment with the doses and see what else may work well, like taking 1g before bed.
Quick question, what about taking it on empty w/ just BCAA?
I just picked 50gr of Agmatine but I workout fasted in the morning,
fast starts at 11pm and my first meal is around 6/8pm next day
Do you guys ever tried to dose it on empty?
Would be better to dose it pre-meal even if it's hours after the wo?

My idea was 500mg prewo and 500mg before the last meal at night, or the first one
that i'm not sure. The idea would be getting both vascularity/pump/increased NO effects
with the prewo dose and the partitioning effects with the meal along with my GDA (which
can be anything from Recompadrol to Glycobol to Slin Sane.. atm using them all)
You're latter idea sounds good to me. I've dosed it on an empty stomach and still get the effects. Try the 500/500 split and then try 1000mg with your last meal and see what pump that gives you the next day.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Ya take upon waking. You can experiment with the doses and see what else may work well, like taking 1g before bed.

You're latter idea sounds good to me. I've dosed it on an empty stomach and still get the effects. Try the 500/500 split and then try 1000mg with your last meal and see what pump that gives you the next day.
Thanks NomZ, will do and report :)

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards

Keeeewwwllll thank you... nice to get some solid info!

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Remember guise, experiment with different dosing schemes and see what you like best, each person likes something different.

Reactions: mw1
Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Remember guise, experiment with different dosing schemes and see what you like best, each person likes something different.

I have been asking DAYCRAWLER simular questions.. you guys are from the same company...thats funny. Thanks again for the advice as soon as i pick some up i will go to town... I PM DAYCRAWLER about a couple of other questions I had on the product... not to sell you short I had already asked hiom before I saw you two worked together.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
1 cap every morning is what I do and then 2-3 more caps pre workout.... everyone is different however it really has some great health benefits that make it great to take 1-2 caps each day.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I have been asking DAYCRAWLER simular questions.. you guys are from the same company...thats funny. Thanks again for the advice as soon as i pick some up i will go to town... I PM DAYCRAWLER about a couple of other questions I had on the product... not to sell you short I had already asked hiom before I saw you two worked together.
Lol. No worries, DayCrawler is still in the hazing process so it might take him a bit to get back to you.

J/K. He's always on top of it.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Lol. No worries, DayCrawler is still in the hazing process so it might take him a bit to get back to you.

J/K. He's always on top of it.
HAHAHAHA... on top of it... Hazing... man that doesn't sound or look to good!

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established

kojack

Awards
i actually bought soms sns agmatine, should be here soon, will see if it does anything, been taking white flood, tbh dont see any difference in pumps

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i actually bought soms sns agmatine, should be here soon, will see if it does anything, been taking white flood, tbh dont see any difference in pumps
From the white flood, what version?

kojack

Awards
white-flood-305-grams on nutraplanet fruit punch flavor

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I take AI sports agmatine and pumps have been awesome, sns is a good quality brand. I have a feeling you'll be happy.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You won't be upset with agmatine

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Should be a very noticeable increase in pumps. My experience with Agmatine has been nothing short of phenomenal, it's become a staple of mine.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should be a very noticeable increase in pumps. My experience with Agmatine has been nothing short of phenomenal, it's become a staple of mine.
Same here just feel very full when on it

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
My only problem which agmatine is it pumps up my chest and causes my cartridge there to inflame a bit when lifting. The pumps are spectacular.

GTB

Awards
You won't be upset with agmatine
One of my favorite supps. SNS agamatine works great, I have been using it for several months. The pumps are incredible, and as a result your motivation increasees.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One of my favorite supps. SNS agamatine works great, I have been using it for several months. The pumps are incredible, and as a result your motivation increasees.
Agreed man thanks for the kind words

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Has anybody noticed any effects in the bedroom while using it?

BrainyMuscle

Awards
Has anybody noticed any effects in the bedroom while using it?
lol.. I'll have to ask my wife to take a closer inspection when shes down there, no extra performance though.. I guess the one thing with all these supps is my wife never swallows as they make the taste very bitter (so she tells me)

Back on topic, I take my Agmatine 1G powder with my PWO, cut my usual PWO down to 1/2 scoop as I want to cut back on the stims, but I find extra endurance is the biggest gain for me since taking it, Oxygen / breathing is much easier during cardio.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established

you said it bro,staple for me now as well. 2 caps pre bed on non training days or 4 caps pre workout... just feel better when I take my daily dose of agmatine.
very much worth your hard earned money!