Order Problem

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey, guys. I'm trying to order the 2-fer deal on Focus-XT from your site and this is the error that I'm getting:

Payment declined. Please verify your information or change your payment method by selecting a new payment method below.
Reason for decline: The merchant login ID or password is invalid or the account is inactive.
Any idea what the issue is? I've tried this using Firefox (what I typically use) and also Safari, as well as multiple credit cards. From what I read, it's saying something is wrong with my user-account (which I just "created" when proceeding to checkout; never received any type of e-mail for confirmation).

Any help is appreciated :)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm, I will email steve about this, maybe you can try creating another account in the mean time?

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Merchant service issue still I believe, should have been remedied a while ago, but looks like there is still an issue.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm, I will email steve about this, maybe you can try creating another account in the mean time?
Tried to proceed as a guest/new customer and it didn't give me an option to input a new address.

The only thing I can figure is that it is tied to the fact that I never received an e-mail to confirm the account setup. I've checked my spam, too (and this was over an hour ago).

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bump

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nobody?

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As I stated earlier, it's an issue with the switch over of merchant services, I'll ask again when things should be 100% running.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As I stated earlier, it's an issue with the switch over of merchant services, I'll ask again when things should be 100% running.
I apologize. From jbry's post and yours being as they were, I was expecting a follow up -- miscommunication.

Appreciate the info.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I emailed you with steves response yesterday, I c&p'd the address you sent me, sho as long as it was correct you should of received it.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I emailed you with steves response yesterday, I c&p'd the address you sent me, sho as long as it was correct you should of received it.
No, it didn't show up. I just checked my spam folder because I never look there and it wasn't there, either. When I sent it to you, I put a space before the @ and then between the g mail after it, because I didn't know if AM would block it/*** it out, otherwise.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its pretty much what nomz said, next time just email me them I can just hit reply, lol, probably an error on my part.
It may be working now thigh I think.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its pretty much what nomz said, next time just email me them I can just hit reply, lol, probably an error on my part.
It may be working now thigh I think.
lol it's all good, buddy.

I'll jump in on it whenever I can sometime here in the future. The main reason was that I am trying to finish up a couple last hurdles as far as school work and I was hoping to stack that and some piracetam, but with shipping time and all that nonsense and traveling for Thanksgiving it was going to be difficult, anyway, so I've just been rocking 2 scoops of N2KTS and it's been doing the trick of making me write lol. I will be making that purchase to try it out, soon, though.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ntkts is some good stuff, my dad liked it when i gave him a sample, had him going a 100mph

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ntkts is some good stuff, my dad liked it when i gave him a sample, had him going a 100mph
lol yeah, I was surprised when I used it. I read the label the first time I heard of it and wasn't impressed; figured it was a Jack3d knockoff, but it definitely feels better than that (and I was a HUGE supporter of Jack3d). I'm still very interested in the nootropics, though, so the concept of Focus-XT plus a little extra piracetam sounds very intriguing/exciting. I wish I were back in undergrad now to see how fun those stacks were. I do remember taking the original Stimulant-X and needing about 3 hours of sleep a night and feeling more refreshed/energized than anything. The only negatives (pretty big ones, though) were that it had me completely constipated and gave me internal hemorrhoids along with some kind of a minor discharge drip that you'd associate an STD with (and I wasn't active at the time/hadn't been for quite some time). That being said, I still used it again for finals week just to help with studying lol.

I did take some huperzine (old GNC stuff that a friend had given to me) and then 1 cap of pica last weekend and had an anxiety attack. I'd used pica before and really felt nothing from it, so I'm guessing it was the huperzine; it was bad lol. I've never had anxiety issues in my life, but what I experienced that night was awful.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol yeah, I was surprised when I used it. I read the label the first time I heard of it and wasn't impressed; figured it was a Jack3d knockoff, but it definitely feels better than that (and I was a HUGE supporter of Jack3d). I'm still very interested in the nootropics, though, so the concept of Focus-XT plus a little extra piracetam sounds very intriguing/exciting. I wish I were back in undergrad now to see how fun those stacks were. I do remember taking the original Stimulant-X and needing about 3 hours of sleep a night and feeling more refreshed/energized than anything. The only negatives (pretty big ones, though) were that it had me completely constipated and gave me internal hemorrhoids along with some kind of a minor discharge drip that you'd associate an STD with (and I wasn't active at the time/hadn't been for quite some time). That being said, I still used it again for finals week just to help with studying lol.

I did take some huperzine (old GNC stuff that a friend had given to me) and then 1 cap of pica last weekend and had an anxiety attack. I'd used pica before and really felt nothing from it, so I'm guessing it was the huperzine; it was bad lol. I've never had anxiety issues in my life, but what I experienced that night was awful.
that's odd, I've taken both of those together without any adverse effect. guess I need to experiment and up the dose! :D

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
In having the same issue. Was this resolved? I would really like to take advantage of the focus xt sale.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In having the same issue. Was this resolved? I would really like to take advantage of the focus xt sale.
Not yet but we'll announce it as soon as it is fixed.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I suspect kingjames keeps breaking it everytime they get it fixed so he can hoard all the Focus-XT for himself!

I know the games you play!!! :aargh:

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I suspect kingjames keeps breaking it everytime they get it fixed so he can hoard all the Focus-XT for himself!

I know the games you play!!! :aargh:
I can't help it. It's magically delicious.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't help it. It's magically delicious.
So now you're hoarding Lucky Charms, too?! You little...

btw, are you suggesting that Focus XT has marshmallows in it? Because if that's true, I think I'd never use another product outside of it, again. lol

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So now you're hoarding Lucky Charms, too?! You little...

btw, are you suggesting that Focus XT has marshmallows in it? Because if that's true, I think I'd never use another product outside of it, again. lol
Maybe that should be the next flavor. Marshmallow Focus XT! Sounds kinda good actually.