inhibit e in stock?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. inhibit e in stock?


    is inhibit e gone forever? i cannot find it anywhere.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by TmRich0808 View Post
    is inhibit e gone forever? i cannot find it anywhere.
    Nutrit Arsenal had some 2 weeks ago

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com

    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Nutrit Arsenal had some 2 weeks ago
    Yeah i know its out of stock now and they said its been discontinued. I dont know if that means there will be more in soon or what.

  4. Whatever stock various e-tailers have of the original Inhibit E will be sold out & will be gone for good...it was in the process of being reformulated without ATD...
    •   
       


  5. Quote Originally Posted by TmRich0808 View Post
    Yeah i know its out of stock now and they said its been discontinued. I dont know if that means there will be more in soon or what.
    It will be reformulated and will no longer contain ATD. We don't have an available ETA yet, but we are planning on getting the new version on the market as soon as possible.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  6. howcome it was discontinued?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Potatobake View Post
    howcome it was discontinued?
    ATD is not DSHEA compliant, hence why it is no longer made by anyone. And I believe almost all of the remaining stock as retailers has been sold out.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  8. any word on if inhibit e will have a dhsea compliant ai in it, or will it be ai free?

  9. do u guys think inhibit E will stack well with anadrualic state hemaNOvol with GHenerate

    1 cap inhibit E in the morning
    hemaNOvol 1 hour before workout
    anadrualic state and GHenerate 30 min after
    2 caps inhibit E before bed with Ghenerate

    any advice

  10. Quote Originally Posted by JR.99 View Post
    do u guys think inhibit E will stack well with anadrualic state hemaNOvol with GHenerate

    1 cap inhibit E in the morning
    hemaNOvol 1 hour before workout
    anadrualic state and GHenerate 30 min after
    2 caps inhibit E before bed with Ghenerate

    any advice
    3 caps of Inhibit-E per day would kill my joints. I've never gone past 2, and I see no reason to.

    I would say, start with 1 cap/day and after 2 weeks bump it up to 2/day and see how it affects you.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  11. nevermind i thought i found it online but sold out bummer anything recomendations looking for something similar i was thinking a-hd or formadrol

  12. Quote Originally Posted by JR.99 View Post
    nevermind i thought i found it online but sold out bummer anything recomendations looking for something similar i was thinking a-hd or formadrol
    Ingredient wise, nothing currently on the market (that I'm aware of) is made with ATD like Inhibit-E was, which is also why we won't be offering it anymore as well. If you hang tight, we will have a reformulation coming out in the near future, but in the mean time I would recommend PES Erase.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  13. i heard good reviews on it i looked into it earlier but wasnt sure ill give it a go but still looking forward for the new inhitbit E for erase how many caps do u think will be good for the stack i posted above

  14. Quote Originally Posted by JR.99 View Post
    i heard good reviews on it i looked into it earlier but wasnt sure ill give it a go but still looking forward for the new inhitbit E for erase how many caps do u think will be good for the stack i posted above
    I believe 2 caps/day would be sufficient.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  15. thanks for the advice

  16. Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    3 caps of Inhibit-E per day would kill my joints. I've never gone past 2, and I see no reason to.

    I would say, start with 1 cap/day and after 2 weeks bump it up to 2/day and see how it affects you.
    This!

  17. Man i got to know what gonner be in the new inhibit-e supp companies always making you weight lol

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Young JD
    Man i got to know what gonner be in the new inhibit-e supp companies always making you weight lol
    When the time comes for the new release everyone will be happy, especially with the price point.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  19. BUMP

  20. Quote Originally Posted by GTB
    BUMP
    ???
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  21. BUMP?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  22. Speed Bump...?

    Name:  Speedbump_Lg1.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  18.3 KB

  23. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Speed Bump...?

    Name:  Speedbump_Lg1.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  18.3 KB
    Thread moving too fast for you? Can't keep up with the replies?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    BUMP?
    If someone "bumps" a thread in a forum, it means that they are making that thread go back to the topmost point of the forum, thus allowing more people to see it since it may have "sunk" down off of the first page or first pages of the forum threads.

    I am old what can I say. Sorry!! I guess the approiate response would have been "subbed"? Just asking help an old fella out

  25. Quote Originally Posted by GTB View Post
    If someone "bumps" a thread in a forum, it means that they are making that thread go back to the topmost point of the forum, thus allowing more people to see it since it may have "sunk" down off of the first page or first pages of the forum threads.

    I am old what can I say. Sorry!! I guess the approiate response would have been "subbed"? Just asking help an old fella out
    We understand what the purpose of "bumping" a thread is, but everything has been discussed about this topic. I'll review things for you:

    1. All Inhibit-E has been sold out (that I'm aware of)
    2. Inhibit-E will be reformulated and will be brought back in the future containing something other than ATD, becuase ATD is not DSHEA compliant.
    3. We do not yet have an ETA on the release date of the new Inhibit-E.
    4. We are not releasing any details about the new ingredient(s) until it is unveiled.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  26. Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    We understand what the purpose of "bumping" a thread is, but everything has been discussed about this topic. I'll review things for you:

    1. All Inhibit-E has been sold out (that I'm aware of)
    2. Inhibit-E will be reformulated and will be brought back in the future containing something other than ATD, becuase ATD is not DSHEA compliant.
    3. We do not yet have an ETA on the release date of the new Inhibit-E.
    4. We are not releasing any details about the new ingredient(s) until it is unveiled.
    Thanks man, that was very helpful. I have heard great things, and it pops up alot on PCT questions. I am really looking forward to the new release.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    We understand what the purpose of "bumping" a thread is, but everything has been discussed about this topic. I'll review things for you:

    1. All Inhibit-E has been sold out (that I'm aware of)
    2. Inhibit-E will be reformulated and will be brought back in the future containing something other than ATD, becuase ATD is not DSHEA compliant.
    3. We do not yet have an ETA on the release date of the new Inhibit-E.
    4. We are not releasing any details about the new ingredient(s) until it is unveiled.
    Thanks man, that was very helpful. I have heard great things, and it pops up alot on PCT questions. I am really looking forward to the new release.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by GTB

    Thanks man, that was very helpful. I have heard great things, and it pops up alot on PCT questions. I am really looking forward to the new release.
    Glad I could clear that up.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SNS Inhibit-E Out of Stock
    By jarcna in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-15-2011, 04:03 PM
  2. Nolva+ Inhibit e vs Clomid + Inhibit e
    By bizzle1 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-06-2011, 12:37 AM
  3. Please get Inhibit-E back in stock
    By crb806 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-07-2010, 11:03 AM
  4. Inhibit-E Reduce XT still out of stock
    By Pugonater in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-08-2008, 06:46 AM
  5. when will reduce xt and inhibit e be back in stock?
    By fsupat in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-14-2008, 02:20 PM
Log in
Log in