inhibit e in stock?

TmRich0808

Awards
is inhibit e gone forever? i cannot find it anywhere.

TmRich0808

Awards
Nutrit Arsenal had some 2 weeks ago
Yeah i know its out of stock now and they said its been discontinued. I dont know if that means there will be more in soon or what.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whatever stock various e-tailers have of the original Inhibit E will be sold out & will be gone for good...it was in the process of being reformulated without ATD...

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i know its out of stock now and they said its been discontinued. I dont know if that means there will be more in soon or what.
It will be reformulated and will no longer contain ATD. We don't have an available ETA yet, but we are planning on getting the new version on the market as soon as possible.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
howcome it was discontinued?
ATD is not DSHEA compliant, hence why it is no longer made by anyone. And I believe almost all of the remaining stock as retailers has been sold out.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
any word on if inhibit e will have a dhsea compliant ai in it, or will it be ai free?

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
do u guys think inhibit E will stack well with anadrualic state hemaNOvol with GHenerate

1 cap inhibit E in the morning
hemaNOvol 1 hour before workout
anadrualic state and GHenerate 30 min after
2 caps inhibit E before bed with Ghenerate

any advice

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
do u guys think inhibit E will stack well with anadrualic state hemaNOvol with GHenerate

1 cap inhibit E in the morning
hemaNOvol 1 hour before workout
anadrualic state and GHenerate 30 min after
2 caps inhibit E before bed with Ghenerate

any advice
3 caps of Inhibit-E per day would kill my joints. I've never gone past 2, and I see no reason to.

I would say, start with 1 cap/day and after 2 weeks bump it up to 2/day and see how it affects you.

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
nevermind i thought i found it online but sold out bummer anything recomendations looking for something similar i was thinking a-hd or formadrol

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
nevermind i thought i found it online but sold out bummer anything recomendations looking for something similar i was thinking a-hd or formadrol
Ingredient wise, nothing currently on the market (that I'm aware of) is made with ATD like Inhibit-E was, which is also why we won't be offering it anymore as well. If you hang tight, we will have a reformulation coming out in the near future, but in the mean time I would recommend PES Erase.

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
i heard good reviews on it i looked into it earlier but wasnt sure ill give it a go but still looking forward for the new inhitbit E for erase how many caps do u think will be good for the stack i posted above

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
i heard good reviews on it i looked into it earlier but wasnt sure ill give it a go but still looking forward for the new inhitbit E for erase how many caps do u think will be good for the stack i posted above
I believe 2 caps/day would be sufficient.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3 caps of Inhibit-E per day would kill my joints. I've never gone past 2, and I see no reason to.

I would say, start with 1 cap/day and after 2 weeks bump it up to 2/day and see how it affects you.
This!

Young JD

Awards
Man i got to know what gonner be in the new inhibit-e supp companies always making you weight lol

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Man i got to know what gonner be in the new inhibit-e supp companies always making you weight lol
When the time comes for the new release everyone will be happy, especially with the price point.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BUMP?

GTB

Awards
If someone "bumps" a thread in a forum, it means that they are making that thread go back to the topmost point of the forum, thus allowing more people to see it since it may have "sunk" down off of the first page or first pages of the forum threads.

I am old what can I say. Sorry!! I guess the approiate response would have been "subbed"? Just asking help an old fella out

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
If someone "bumps" a thread in a forum, it means that they are making that thread go back to the topmost point of the forum, thus allowing more people to see it since it may have "sunk" down off of the first page or first pages of the forum threads.

I am old what can I say. Sorry!! I guess the approiate response would have been "subbed"? Just asking help an old fella out
We understand what the purpose of "bumping" a thread is, but everything has been discussed about this topic. I'll review things for you:

1. All Inhibit-E has been sold out (that I'm aware of)
2. Inhibit-E will be reformulated and will be brought back in the future containing something other than ATD, becuase ATD is not DSHEA compliant.
3. We do not yet have an ETA on the release date of the new Inhibit-E.
4. We are not releasing any details about the new ingredient(s) until it is unveiled.

GTB

Awards
We understand what the purpose of "bumping" a thread is, but everything has been discussed about this topic. I'll review things for you:

2. Inhibit-E will be reformulated and will be brought back in the future containing something other than ATD, becuase ATD is not DSHEA compliant.
4. We are not releasing any details about the new ingredient(s) until it is unveiled.
Thanks man, that was very helpful. I have heard great things, and it pops up alot on PCT questions. I am really looking forward to the new release.

GTB

Awards

Thanks man, that was very helpful. I have heard great things, and it pops up alot on PCT questions. I am really looking forward to the new release.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Glad I could clear that up.

readonly

Awards
Sorry for bumping an old thread but I am just looking for info

The bottle of inhibit e that I had last year were colored tablets blue and white iirc

I got a bottle off eBay from a private seller in UK and it was an opened bottle with 74 of the 75 pills in it. They are clear capsules and also smaller than the ones I had. Although the ones I had were completely full whereas these ones are cram packed full.

Could someone help me verify that these are legit? I assume they are.

Lot# 092809 exp. 10/2012

My bottle was much newer so i am just assuming SNS changed the tablets somewhere along the way.

Thanks for any replies

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

The bottle of inhibit e that I had last year were colored tablets blue and white iirc

I got a bottle off eBay from a private seller in UK and it was an opened bottle with 74 of the 75 pills in it. They are clear capsules and also smaller than the ones I had. Although the ones I had were completely full whereas these ones are cram packed full.

Lot# 092809 exp. 10/2012

My bottle was much newer so i am just assuming SNS changed the tablets somewhere along the way.

Thanks for any replies
Legit I'd say. Never heard of bunk Inhibit-E :thinking:
I'll check around and see if I can verify that for you :thumbsup:

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Lot# 092809 exp. 10/2012

Thanks for any replies
opened bottle and you know the guy that sell it?