experiment

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking Picamilon 150 for a while with great results. So I tried taking it before bed. Instead of taking the whole cap I opened it up and tried to guess what a third of the cap would be. Man I sleep so good I was so relaxed. I did this two nights in a row sleep was great. I will order Picamilon 50 when I order again. That way I can play with the dosages a little more.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely haven't tried 150 for sleep, don't know why I didn't think of this. Have you tried a full 150mg yet?

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Definitely haven't tried 150 for sleep, don't know why I didn't think of this. Have you tried a full 150mg yet?
I wouldn't try the 150 for sleep at that dosage. I would stick to the 50 for sleep (relaxing). I have tried the 150 mg twice a day mood enhancement is great. Almost a very very mild kinda stim effect for me. I guess cause of the mood enhancement..

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't try the 150 for sleep at that dosage. I would stick to the 50 for sleep (relaxing). I have tried the 150 mg twice a day mood enhancement is great. Almost a very very mild kinda stim effect for me. I guess cause of the mood enhancement..
Going to have to split a cap tonight (75mg), since I'm lazy, and report back. I've loved Phenibut XT for sleep, but this is something I'll be able to take much more often if it works for me.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've been taking Picamilon 150 for a while with great results. So I tried taking it before bed. Instead of taking the whole cap I opened it up and tried to guess what a third of the cap would be. Man I sleep so good I was so relaxed. I did this two nights in a row sleep was great. I will order Picamilon 50 when I order again. That way I can play with the dosages a little more.
You have me very curious. I am going to have to give this a try.

Thanks for the idea!

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
You have me very curious. I am going to have to give this a try.

Thanks for the idea!
No problem hope it works for you. I have too much time on my hands lol..

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Going to have to split a cap tonight (75mg), since I'm lazy, and report back. I've loved Phenibut XT for sleep, but this is something I'll be able to take much more often if it works for me.
Ok good luck hope it works for you. I've never tried Phenibut XT. I've read about it. Does Phenibut XT make you drowsy upon wakening?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very interesting. Good post! I may have to give this a try ;)

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok good luck hope it works for you. I've never tried Phenibut XT. I've read about it. Does Phenibut XT make you drowsy upon wakening?
I know warbird00 noticed what he explained as a Phenibut "hangover", but that was dosing it in a much larger quantity than directed. I've never experienced drowsiness when I allowed enough time for sleep.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know warbird00 noticed what he explained as a Phenibut "hangover", but that was dosing it in a much larger quantity than directed. I've never experienced drowsiness when I allowed enough time for sleep.
I would agree with the Phenibut 'hangover'...after dosing a few days of 2 caps prebed and getting some VERY restful sleep, wondered what 3 caps would do...woke up in a mental fog and was more than just a bit 'disoriented'...downed a preWO and was good shortly after but won't be dosing 3 caps again...

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
I would agree with the Phenibut 'hangover'...after dosing a few days of 2 caps prebed and getting some VERY restful sleep, wondered what 3 caps would do...woke up in a mental fog and was more than just a bit 'disoriented'...downed a preWO and was good shortly after but won't be dosing 3 caps again...
Thanks for the info about Phenibut guys. I may have to look into trying this supplement. I will start with the lowest dose and go from there.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback bro.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did that once with some other sleep aid and was soooo groggy the next morning, I took a pre-workout and ten minutes later, threw everything up.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
everyone reacts differently to things. I love 3 caps pre bed,not only great sleep but I am in a very good mood for many hrs after that!(even if I do not take any other supplements)

picamilon 50 is a very nice evening wind down supplement. works great,sometimes I take 200mg theanine + 1 cap sns picamilon 50 and it is a productive but very relaxed few hrs before bed when I do that.