Focus XT - methods of consumption?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    Okay, so I took some for the first time yesterday afternoon (black cherry) and this morning, my $hit was green! Dude, WTF!?!?!?
    Well that's unheard of You didn't side track from your regular diet or consumed anything other out of the ordinary?
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com


  2. At first I thought it may have been my extra broccoli but I went 2 days without focus and kept intake of diet same, added back in focus and my poops where green too
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
    •   
       


  3. Yeah, nothing changed in my diet except for adding in some Focus XT yesterday. Makes me wonder what it's doing to my insides.

  4. Sorry guys, it does the same thing to me too. It's the coloring used to make it "black" cherry. It may be a little disconcerting at first but you're fine in taking it.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  5. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Sorry guys, it does the same thing to me too. It's the coloring used to make it "black" cherry. It may be a little disconcerting at first but you're fine in taking it.
    Never tried the black cherry yet, guess I'll have to see if it makes my poop green too
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    I mixed the Blue Raz with milk - was pretty good actually
    hmhhh although i love my focusXT .. gotta give this a shot .. a lil extra tasting protein never hurts
    S.n.S team member

  7. Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny

    Never tried the black cherry yet, guess I'll have to see if it makes my poop green too
    Shocked me
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ScienceGuided View Post
    kind wish there was a pina colada flavor for Focus XT.....

    oh WAIT,there is! =)

    easily in my top2-3 flavors,try it!!
    yup one of my fav's too

    i like to make my focusXT intra .. so throw in leucine/eaa in one scoop

    and my friends were like is milk good for intra workout ? lol
    S.n.S team member

  9. Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    Okay, so I took some for the first time yesterday afternoon (black cherry) and this morning, my $hit was green! Dude, WTF!?!?!?
    We're actually trying a new marketing tactic. You know how when you drink an energy drink, sometimes your piss will be similarly neon? We're trying the same thing with Focus XT




    (Just Kidding)

    Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Sorry guys, it does the same thing to me too. It's the coloring used to make it "black" cherry. It may be a little disconcerting at first but you're fine in taking it.
    ^Exactly. I enjoy the flavors, the coloring is just a bit too heavy.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  10. Decided to pop open a bottle of Blackberry instead of Black Cherry. Same effect here...
    Poop was like it came out of the hulk
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  11. Do all bodybuilders look at the poop ?

    I have never done such a thing .. Do I need to ? To be considered a hulk ?

    'drinks mah blue raspberry'
    S.n.S team member

  12. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    Do all bodybuilders look at the poop ?

    I have never done such a thing .. Do I need to ? To be considered a hulk ?

    'drinks mah blue raspberry'
    Of course you have to inspect your own feces
    Your not a real bodybuilder if you don't take into account how much protein you poop out per day
















    In all seriousness though - No, no need to but when you turn around to flush and the toilet water is green you can't help but notice it
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  13. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Decided to pop open a bottle of Blackberry instead of Black Cherry. Same effect here...
    Poop was like it came out of the hulk
    This is giving whole new depth to my Hulk Halloween costume next year.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  14. Lmao SNS crew is the craziest
    S.n.S team member

  15. Hahahaha
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  16. Everybody looks at their poop!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    Do all bodybuilders look at the poop ?

    I have never done such a thing .. Do I need to ? To be considered a hulk ?

    'drinks mah blue raspberry'
    I actually read something online about floating poop. I noticed mine sometimes did and sometimes didn't.

    (on topic) the last 2 weeks I ate my cotton candy focus with no liquid every morning before my commute. Sh_t is so tasty!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Jessep76

    I actually read something online about floating poop. I noticed mine sometimes did and sometimes didn't.

    (on topic) the last 2 weeks I ate my cotton candy focus with no liquid every morning before my commute. Sh_t is so tasty!
    I'm just about to crack open my Cotton Candy tub and I can't wait.

    If only we had a funnel cake flavor it would be like a carnival in my mouth.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    I'm just about to crack open my Cotton Candy tub and I can't wait.

    If only we had a funnel cake flavor it would be like a carnival in my mouth.
    Its really weird but it taste better in powder form. I would crave it before bed but that would be really counter productive to sleep. You should make a caffeine free version with all the DMAE, tyrosine etc for us addicts. Funnel Cake and Pepper gravy flavors!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Jessep76

    Its really weird but it taste better in powder form. I would crave it before bed but that would be really counter productive to sleep. You should make a caffeine free version with all the DMAE, tyrosine etc for us addicts. Funnel Cake and Pepper gravy flavors!
    Caffeine free version is already in the works. The hold up has been flavoring.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    Caffeine free version is already in the works. The hold up has been flavoring.
    Nice!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Jessep76 View Post
    Its really weird but it taste better in powder form. I would crave it before bed but that would be really counter productive to sleep. You should make a caffeine free version with all the DMAE, tyrosine etc for us addicts. Funnel Cake and Pepper gravy flavors!
    pepper gravy flavored FXT? That sounds atrocious, lol!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  23. Not so sure on the pepper gravy but focus xt with pirecetam and picamilon is a nice combo.....ran out of all three currently......

  24. look at it? sheeet, I aint satisfied with just a visual inspection, i gotta get hands on with it, make sure it's got the right texture!



    just kidding. but my momma always told me you gotta inspect it to make sure everything looks good.
    Dr oz agrees. he loves talking shiit.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by 1Sam View Post
    Not so sure on the pepper gravy but focus xt with pirecetam and picamilon is a nice combo.....ran out of all three currently......
    That's a sad day
    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    look at it? sheeet, I aint satisfied with just a visual inspection, i gotta get hands on with it, make sure it's got the right texture!



    just kidding. but my momma always told me you gotta inspect it to make sure everything looks good.
    Dr oz agrees. he loves talking shiit.
    I dare you to drink a scoop of blackberry or black cherry if you haven't - and wait until the next day when the fun begins
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  26. Quote Originally Posted by 1Sam View Post
    Not so sure on the pepper gravy but focus xt with pirecetam and picamilon is a nice combo.....ran out of all three currently......
    Just thinkin festive Thanksgiving ideas. One run type of thing. Obviously I'm kidding. Unless you can out do McCormicks
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Rochabp focus' on the task at hand with Focus XT
    By rochabp in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 09-27-2011, 06:45 PM
  2. FL3X needs to FOCUS: A Focus XT review
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-24-2011, 06:53 PM
  3. Lucidrol Providing Focus in the Gym and Focus in Life
    By Royd The Noyd in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-02-2010, 09:09 PM
  4. SNS Focus XT -- Helping me focus
    By nickrut in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 02:46 PM
  5. True Protein Beta-Focus v.s. SNS Focus XT
    By mantisstriker in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 08:28 AM
Log in
Log in