Mood Supplement help

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey,

So quick stuff about me. I'm 22, studying for law school. I've been having a lot of stress on my plate lately with some stuff (army scholarship in jeopardy, 2 knee surgeries, sick parent, long distance gf, the list goes on). Anyways I'm having trouble studying for the LSAT and have had a lot of anxiety and stress lately. What is the best stuff to stack to help this out?

I was thinking:
-Focus XT
-Picamilon
-PEA-500
-Phenibut XT

Trying to relax a little more, not stress, reduce anxiety, and concentrate on studying.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Marijuana.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
:haha:

But for real. When it comes to cognitive enhancement SNS is the my preferred choice. I would say Focus XT and picolamon or piracetam. Stack the two together and Wow

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
would also second, FocusXT (as a base), then add in Piracetam (as a first choice)....or Picamilon (2nd) or Phenibut (3rd)...

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
would also second, FocusXT (as a base), then add in Piracetam (as a first choice)....or Picamilon (2nd) or Phenibut (3rd)...
I like these choices, also Glucur for added energy/focus if you need it.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Marijuana.
He asked about a supplement, not an illegal drug

I like these choices, also Glucur for added energy/focus if you need it.
Good choices. I get good focus from Focus XT and Adrena-G and Glucuronolactone, but I haven't ever noticed any increase in energy from glucuron.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How many caps do u use at one time? I do 3 andhelps with energy and general mood
That's about what I use too

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
Focus XT + Picamilon is just awesome and I think just what you need

Perhaps try the Picamilon 50 and take 3 caps for studying and just one with no focus for when you want to chill

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established