SNS 'Anything Goes' Thread

Page 5 of 11 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. TGIF!
    I'm Back...


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    TGIF!
    I hear ya click, you gonna be playing HoN all weekend...I mean LoL? heheh
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
    •   
       


  3. Come onnnnn 4:30.....you can do it....

  4. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Come onnnnn 4:30.....you can do it....
    I HEAR YA BUD!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  5. this is an active thread so i thought id ask this here instead of making a new thread...

    i'm from australia and i'm trying to work out how long the nutraplanet sale is on for, did your public holiday happen on friday or will it be the coming monday?

    was gonna order a few DAA/agmatine packs in a day or two & thought i may aswell take advantage of the bfv3 price
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Potatobake View Post
    this is an active thread so i thought id ask this here instead of making a new thread...

    i'm from australia and i'm trying to work out how long the nutraplanet sale is on for, did your public holiday happen on friday or will it be the coming monday?

    was gonna order a few DAA/agmatine packs in a day or two & thought i may aswell take advantage of the bfv3 price
    Labor day is Monday.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    I hear ya click, you gonna be playing HoN all weekend...I mean LoL? heheh
    I played a good bit Friday night. Spent the rest of the weekend with family.

    How about you?
    I'm Back...

  8. How's everyone's holiday weekend going?
    I spent the entire day out on the jet ski going from island to island(burned 2 tanks of gas). I cant remember the last time I was this sore

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com


  9. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    How's everyone's holiday weekend going?
    I spent the entire day out on the jet ski going from island to island(burned 2 tanks of gas). I cant remember the last time I was this sore
    That sounds awesome! I just played 6 hours of tennis in 3 days. I am the soreness.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    I played a good bit Friday night. Spent the rest of the weekend with family.How about you?
    Didnt get to play a whole lot...bachelor party and cardinals game this weekend

  11. How is everybody's Tuesday going?
    I'm Back...

  12. anyone have a favorite isolation movement for triceps?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    anyone have a favorite isolation movement for triceps?
    Tate press, DB kennely's, EZ bar skullcrusher.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

  14. Prefer the tate press, or reverse grip smith floor press.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  15. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Prefer the tate press, or reverse grip smith floor press.
    the tate press is new to me. Looks like it could be a bit awkward at first.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    the tate press is new to me. Looks like it could be a bit awkward at first.
    It is, both once you get it down, and learn to keep your elbows flared on the negative, it can really tear your tris up.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    It is, both once you get it down, and learn to keep your elbows flared on the negative, it can really tear your tris up.
    excited to try it. thanks Nomz and Royd..learn something new everyday
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    excited to try it. thanks Nomz and Royd..learn something new everyday
    I hate tate presses but it doesn't mean they don't work! I like weighted dips.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  19. Well, it is almost 2 A.M. I can't sleep at all. My allergies & sinuses are driving me nuts.

    How is everyone else doing?
    I'm Back...

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    Well, it is almost 2 A.M. I can't sleep at all. My allergies & sinuses are driving me nuts.

    How is everyone else doing?
    I can sleep but I have the same problem
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  21. Allergy free as far as I know, thank gawd.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

  22. I am pretty sick. I have been getting worse as the day goes on.
    I'm Back...

  23. My grip sucks ass. But I made my forearms pay for it last night in the gym
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  24. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    I am pretty sick. I have been getting worse as the day goes on.
    Taking anything for it?
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  25. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    My grip sucks ass. But I made my forearms pay for it last night in the gym
    Mine use to, I started going strapless and it has improved quite a bit.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Rediculous Thread.....Thread..
    By PhREAK in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-06-2011, 11:26 PM
  2. another ΝΗS thread - AA+DAA+...
    By Ligmenos in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-14-2011, 02:28 AM
  3. ANOTHER Thank you NP Thread!
    By Boyders in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-14-2008, 04:07 PM
  4. another OTC pct thread...
    By charger71 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-01-2008, 10:45 AM
Log in
Log in