SNS 'Anything Goes' Thread

Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last

1. Hey Nom, even though I don't lift, I will do more pullups than you. Let's have a video contest this September? I'm currently at 20 deadhang.

2. Just workin, got shoulders tonight. Anyone got any favorite shoulder workouts?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Hey Nom, even though I don't lift, I will do more pullups than you. Let's have a video contest this September? I'm currently at 20 deadhang.
    At my leanest i was doing 26

4. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    i dislike shrugs :/ mainly get my trap work in on upright rows. I would much rather do them on a trap bar tho i agree.
    I have gotten better trap growth from deadlifting / pressing with heavier weights than I ever did from direct trap work

5. My wife will be competing in her first NPC competition in two day at the Warrior Classic! http://www.warrior-classic.com/competitor_info.htm I'm proud of her for sticking to it and hope she does well.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    My wife will be competing in her first NPC competition in two day at the Warrior Classic! http://www.warrior-classic.com/competitor_info.htm I'm proud of her for sticking to it and hope she does well.
    Good luck to her!
    I'm Back...

7. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    My wife will be competing in her first NPC competition in two day at the Warrior Classic! http://www.warrior-classic.com/competitor_info.htm I'm proud of her for sticking to it and hope she does well.
    That's awesome KJ! Best of luck to her this weekend! Be sure to let us know how it goes...

8. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    Good luck to her!
    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    That's awesome KJ! Best of luck to her this weekend! Be sure to let us know how it goes...
    thanks fellas, will do!

9. good luck to her as well!

10. There always has to be a first for everything. I hope hers proves very successful.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

11. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Hey Nom, even though I don't lift, I will do more pullups than you. Let's have a video contest this September? I'm currently at 20 deadhang.
    September first post a vid? We can keep going into the month as high rep pullups are always part of my training anyways.

Not sure where I'm at right now, I can blast through 15 speed reps after doing heavy weighted, so I should be good for a solid 20-25 right now.

Training vid from yesterday:

Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

12. NomZ loves Internet strength competitions. Yodawg
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

13. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    NomZ loves Internet strength competitions. Yodawg
    Gotta win em all!

Too bad my area offers zero strongman and powerlifting competitions...

14. Playing with that weight Nomz!! No straps as well. Beast sauce.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

15. God Nom, and they were deficit too. I'm messing with 425x2 . I have my mcat on 9/2, but let's say 9/5 or 9/6 my vid goes up. Let's also do a 1 rep max with weights. My strength has been shooting up recently (thanks to you and your 5/3/1 recomendation)

16. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Playing with that weight Nomz!! No straps as well. Beast sauce.
    Ha, thanks man, only use straps for bodybuilding purposes.
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    God Nom, and they were deficit too. I'm messing with 425x2 . I have my mcat on 9/2, but let's say 9/5 or 9/6 my vid goes up. Let's also do a 1 rep max with weights. My strength has been shooting up recently (thanks to you and your 5/3/1 recomendation)
    435 deficit for reps next session...

Sounds good to me, I'll post whatever I get by that date. Obviously deadhang, chin over the bar; don't really care if you can't see everything, it's just a friendly contest.

17. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    God Nom, and they were deficit too. I'm messing with 425x2 . I have my mcat on 9/2, but let's say 9/5 or 9/6 my vid goes up. Let's also do a 1 rep max with weights. My strength has been shooting up recently (thanks to you and your 5/3/1 recomendation)
    GL on your MCAT, what score are you shooting for?
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

18. Just got home from my wife's first NPC competition. Incredible turnout. My wife's class alone had 28 competitors. They only placed the top five and although my wife did get called out and was compared next to two of the girl's that placed, she wasn't one of top five. That's ok because she learned alot and got over all the competition jitters. She looked great and handled herself well. Funny cause just last year neither of us thought we would compete.

19. Tell her congrats and to file this under the "Positive" learning experiences!

20. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Tell her congrats and to file this under the "Positive" learning experiences!
    Thanks and I agree. Use it for understand and a training tool to get even better next time! She's got 8 weeks to prepare for the next one.

21. That is enough time to fine tune some things.

22. The first time for everything is always a learning experience. Every time after that is a chance to improve

23. Bummer, KingJ, but glad it was at least a positive experience for her! No where to go but UP!

24. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    That is enough time to fine tune some things.
    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    The first time for everything is always a learning experience. Every time after that is a chance to improve
    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Bummer, KingJ, but glad it was at least a positive experience for her! No where to go but UP!
    Thanks guys! She's already back at full tilt today including the diet. I needed more time off the strict diet after my last comp!

25. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Thanks guys! She's already back at full tilt today including the diet. I needed more time off the strict diet after my last comp!
    Kj where did u shop. Where can I find a lady that into health and nutrition lol

26. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    LMAO!!

27. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    LMAO!!
    lol, that sir, is from having a great woman and maybe a little grooming!

But better watch out...I carry protection...

BTW, notice my SNS shirt!

28. I just ate 2 and 2/3cups of rice. Incase anyone was wondering what I was up to at 3:26 pm on tuesday

29. Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    I just ate 2 and 2/3cups of rice. Incase anyone was wondering what I was up to at 3:26 pm on tuesday
    Good to know!! Repped

...now, was that long grain or wild???

30. Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    I just ate 2 and 2/3cups of rice. Incase anyone was wondering what I was up to at 3:26 pm on tuesday
    Wish I had your metabolism! I just read that and got fat. ;~/
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Rediculous Thread.....Thread..
    By PhREAK in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-07-2011, 12:26 AM
  2. another ΝΗS thread - AA+DAA+...
    By Ligmenos in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-14-2011, 03:28 AM
  3. ANOTHER Thank you NP Thread!
    By Boyders in forum Nutraplanet